sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
Achint Kaur's bad make-up
31 Oct 2007, 1504 hrs IST,TNN

doweshowbellyad=0;
Achint (TOI Photo)
What's with Achint Kaur these days.
The dusky actress seems to have stepped right out of a fairness ad. She is with absolute white make up teamed with red lip colour. Now, Achint may be a brilliant, but she seems to need immediate help in the make-up department. We hope she take notice of it.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV_Buzz/Ach int_Kaurs_bad_make-up_/articleshow/2505276.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I believe she does her own make up.

She has herself to blame if the audience thinks so.
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😉

Originally posted by: Dimdim

I believe she does her own make up.

She has herself to blame if the audience thinks so.

In that case she must have gotten confused that she was not applying make-up for Halloween contest but for a show.......😆

All she needs with that chalky-white make up and flaming red lipstick is a black over all, witch ki topi and a jhadu.....which she can borrow from any mods here....😉

Priya I am sure would be generous enough to share hers......😆😆

NKSUDHIR thumbnail
I agree with you all totally. Her make up and even clothes are so bad. I hate this sharp red lipstick on her. There are so beautiful colors she can try every day but nooooo, she has to chose this halloween lipstick 😒 and it doesn't not suit her at all.
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hahahah may be thats why she is using that red lipstick - to look like a perfect vamp. I just love to hate her hehehhehe
crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sometimes her make up does look very chalky, she needs to get a good shade of foundation. but i think the bright red lipstick suits her a lot. it looks diff.

I actually like her make-up because I think it suits the character she plays. Over-the-top and Vasudha is subtle. 😊

jawanni thumbnail
I agree...her make-up does suit her character and actually it doesn't look that bad at all on her either! But again freedom of speech is welcomed, right! :)