CHA update...OCT.. 30!!

khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Heya Ladies.. sorry about the date.. Yes its Oct. 30th's update.. I hope everyone had a great KC.. I had lots of fun making the brides blush yesterday.. as I was the offical zoon (moon) watcher.. and it finally came out by 9:40pm..heheh.. šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Also I hope everyone has a safe Halloween, I am going to have fun with the left over candyšŸ˜†...

Tomorrow Sneha will be back and then I'll be back on Thursday..

Mini Update:

a) Tanvi is missing

b) Sam gets weak

c) All make the deadline at the camp

d) Abhi gets food for SamšŸ˜‰

Update:

Abhi is leading them through the treesā€¦ suddenly at the end of the pack Sam starts to cough while Samrat asks her if she is okay. She replies in the affirmative.. Samrat walks on.. While Sam gets dizzy and controls herself and continues to walk onā€¦as they are walking they see sheep herdersā€¦ Tanvi bumps into one of them and he apologizes and she smiles back.. (here we go meri gabru jawaan..you're toast!)

All are running again.. when Farhan stops by the treeā€¦ he is looking for water but cant find again. Frustrated he asks Tanvi for water.. she doesn't respond. He turns around to see no one thereā€¦ Farhan alerts the team that Tanvi is missing.. she was here with me but now is missingā€¦

Abhi remembers Tanvi bumping into the sheep herdersā€¦and tells them that they aren't sheepherders.. and all start to run back to where Tanvi isā€¦they are shouting for herā€¦

Abhi sees the back of Tanvi and runs to herā€¦ yet as they all grab Tanvi.....these men pop outta the leavesā€¦ and grab each officerā€¦Abhi asks them what they want. One man in red who has Abhi replies.. there men held in India.. they will get what they want.. The man in white who has Ishu tells him to do as told otherwise the knife on Ishu's cheek will kill her.. Abhi gets the walkie-talkieā€¦ and shakes his head like he is cracking it.. all the HAWKS nod in agreement and Samrat smilesā€¦

All the Hawks turn around and start to beat them up (the terrorists).. they are all thrown to the ground.. when Tanvi thanks them. Abhi says now is not the time for thanks. Farhan checks their necks, but finds nothingā€¦Abhi tells them they need to report to the baseā€¦ as they are running, they stop at open area and look at their maps..

Abhi tells them the way they are going to go is a short cut but its very dangerous.. Sam coughs and he asks her if she is okay. She replies in the affirmative.. and they all set out through the short cut..

Sam is shown weak now.. she is walking with the help of Samrat.. she stops at a base of a tree and is telling Samrat to reach the base and leave her here. Samrat says no, he wont leave her.. Sam in pain tells him to leave her here.. he needs to get to the base, otherwise he wont be able to help her.. Samrat tells her to stay here and he will get the rest of the guysā€¦

As Sam is wincing in pain, she is remembering what Veer Sir said about the missionā€¦ as she slides off the base of the tree to the ground.. she holds her stomach and apologizes saying she couldn't complete the mission (Sad music is playingā€¦)

Abhi is running through a bushā€¦he starts to count the team.. Farhan runs outā€¦ then Ishu.. he asks Ishu where SamSam areā€¦ she says they are coming I heard there voices..Abhi wants to go back get them.. but Ishu tells him lets go.. we are already late..he agrees and starts to run aheadā€¦

Tanvi asks Ishu when did she hear the voices.. Ishu says she lied.. otherwise Abhi would have spent soo much time finding them.. and they are already late.. She reminds Tanvi of what Veer Sir saidā€¦ for an officer their mission is most important! Tanvi looks sad.. she looks back but continues onā€¦

They show Sam lying down still.. not moving at allā€¦as the snake passes through. Samrat is running when he remembers how he helped Samā€¦ he realizes that he cant leave her alone and be selfish.. he runs back to help herā€¦

At the base.. Veer Sir is telling the officers there that they have 15 minutes left,ā€¦but he believes that they will come!

The Hawks are shown running, while Samrat reaches Sam. He gets her back into consciousness.. he helps her through when she slips and starts to fall down the hillā€¦ she yells Samrat and he yells Samā€¦they show him throw the rope over and him coming down and getting herā€¦

At the base.. the 4 Hawks are shown running inā€¦they salute when Veer asks where are SamSamā€¦

Back at the cliff siteā€¦ Samrat is pulling Sam up..(action packed music is playing)ā€¦and he pulls her up and they share a light moment

At the base Abhi tells Veer it looks like they are stuck somewhereā€¦Tanvi tells them that she is allergic to mirchi's and who knows where they areā€¦Abhi offers to get themā€¦

Veer tells them no on will go back.. there are a few mintues for the deadline.. if they don't make it.. then they make have to go back forever (meaning home sweet home)

Abhi gets mad and says they are a team.. and Veer tells him that this is special training for a solider.. and for a solider.. Their duty, mission is very important to them.. I realize that you are a team.. but if you have to chose between a team and a mission.. I would chose the team!

They show Sam using Samrat as support.. when she says that she will runā€¦ and Samrat looks on with pride.. Sam starts to runā€¦

Its late night at the base.. when Veer is telling the Hawks there is only 2 mintues left.. Abhi requests that he go and get them.. Veer Sir hesitantly agrees.. but then come SamSam running together..and they salute.. (they made IT!!!)

At Veer's house his wife is getting ready.. when he asks her of he could get a cup of coffee, she tells him to ask Suraj and the diner is in the fridgeā€¦warm it up when you want to. He asks about her she tells him she is going to the Shergill's and is already late..it would be foolish to ask you and then is out the door..

Then she tells him that Shikha (their daughter) called from a shopping mall, and both of them start to argue. He tells her to remind Shikha that her father works in the AF and isn't a minister.. while the wife is telling him that because her father is a minister and can buy things for her and her daughter.. why does he get madā€¦(Ooo.. it gets kinda ugly doston!)

Then he puts his hand on his wife and tells her that Shikha is his daughter and he loves her tooā€¦ why bring the minister (his Father in law) in it. She tells him that you have a problem with my dadā€¦whenever his name is brought up you get annoyed.. and wriggles outta Veer's grip. She tells him that he couldn't be like my father so he takes his frustration out on him, and then leavesā€¦

Back in the girls room, Tanvi is in bed, while Sam walks to the bed.. Tanvi tells Sam to relax and sleep.. Sam tells her that I'll get rest by talking to youā€¦ (Aww soo sweet.. what cute friends!) Tanvi winces in pain, and Sam asks her when you just got an operation a few weeks ago.. why are you in this mission. She tells Sam that this mission is nothing to the pain in her body. She tells them that this work for the rest of them is for the love of the country.. for her it's the love and her helplessness.. she has to pay for her house as she is the one who makes the money in the family. Both share their emotional talkā€¦

Then an officer comes in with a parcel of food.. she says she cant eat it as her stomach hurts.. he says its some "Jhatti Bhooti" that will make her feel better..she thanks him, but he says thank Abhi not me.. He was worried that you didn't eat soo he got it made for you.. the officer leaves.. she is shocked and surprised....(the lovely dovey music playsšŸ˜†..)

Precap:

Sam's mom wants to talk to Sam when Veer picks up the phone.. she is shocked.. she recognizes the voice..!!

*But why phone Veer Sir's home phone??*

Then Sam's mom is in the base... she walks past Veer Sir.. and hears his voice again... she is shocked!

Edited by khrhun_sheen - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 wrk šŸ˜Š
thanx alot sheen
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Isn't it supposed to be the 30th? šŸ˜³
pragalbha thumbnail
Thanks a lot Sheen!!!!

Waiting for the rest of it.......... šŸ˜ƒ

Btw, today is Oct 30th, your topic heading is saying Oct 29th........ šŸ˜›
As always u r awesome my friend! šŸ˜³ šŸ˜³
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
šŸ‘ great update šŸ‘ already watched teh episode ...still enjoyed reading it šŸ˜Š
khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Sorry gals, am soo excited for Halloween and the candy at home! šŸ˜† šŸ˜†
zara2801 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot sheen.. you do a very nice job! šŸ˜³ Edited by zara2801 - 16 years ago
wallaa thumbnail
Thanx a million 4 this! GR8 JOB Well DONE!! šŸ˜³
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thanku so much... i liked today's episode very much... it was very good... šŸ˜Š