OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rock&roll

gr8 contest priya.I have always maintained that u shld join the creative team of ATGC.They cld do with creative and level headed ppl like u!I thought their creative team was only creative,but deprived of logic(sorry,my opinion)
    Anyw ays,that is besides the point 😊 ,the game is rocking ,as usual.will certainly particpate.

thanks a ton anu 🤗...i am sure if u were there to discuss the points as u do so well they would get all the logic straight and then we will have no complains... this time its easy so i hope that lots of members will take part

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
jannu and toli: thanks for participating

bia ya have a 1 year old who keeps me on my toes...went trick or treat with her and am dead tired
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya.nair

you are very good at the games rabia....and also so sweet to participate in them...thanks a lot as the participation is what makes me think of creative games.... thanks a lot dear...my daughter is scared of loud music so we could not celebrate the navaratri with dandiya but we did go to the temple

wowowow di u hav got a daughter.....i wil like 2 c her....must b vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry cute....i luv babies...
redbia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya.nair

jannu and toli: thanks for participating

bia ya have a 1 year old who keeps me on my toes...went trick or treat with her and am dead tired

wowwwww di then she must be veryyyyyyyyyyy cute i just love kids particularly when they are naughty....... and when they are the kids of my friends like anu di and you........ 😳