Dr Atul IF Radio: Questions and Messages

Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi DMG Friends

Ok I have some great news and require postive feed back from Everyone...👏👏👏

Pankit aka Dr Atul Joshi will be coming on IF Radio soon. We need to collect messages and questions for him from the members before wednesday, oct 31st. Which will be conducted by GM Minnie 😳

Now as you all know it is Confirmed that he is registered with us and Visits our Forum... So lets Give him a great Welcome and demostrate how many of us love the Show and his work..

Please Add your special Messages and Any Questions below

Love Kat😳

DMG Dev Team... Please make this a Global Sticky please😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanak1309 thumbnail
Hi Pankit,
This is Kanak. I hope you remember me. I'm your craziest fan, honestly.
Your character, Atul, always brings a smile on my face even when I feel sad or unhappy because of the mundane matters in life.
Atul's singing makes us feel that life is a song which we can sing the way we want to and his being environmentally conscious has made many people conscious towards various issues like cigerrate smoking and littering. Big thanks to you and the creatives who have thought of making your character the way it is.

A little request, since you are doing such a noble task of creating environmental conciousness, please continue doing so and making the world a more happy tune as you've always done.

Thanks so much for being Atul and my sweetheart.

Love you lots
Kanak
Edited by kanak1309 - 16 years ago
sareeta thumbnail
Thanks Kat, will post my questions too here!!! 😉
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Pankit Ji Welcome to the Forum🤗🤗🤗

I hope you carry on posting and dont forget you fans and admires across the global switching on to watch DMG... In fact all off you and your production team have dont a wonderful job and i wish everyone all the best in the future...👏👏👏... i love the show dearly and the characters you all play!!😳

I would like to ask the following question…

1. Dr Atul is a funny loving guy and into his horticulture… In real life do you share a fondness with the environment and do you have a favourite plant?  If so What? And have you give it a name like Dr Atul? 😳

2. You have been know lately in the Show as the 'Oracle' (the wise one from the matrix hehe😉… love the Drain pipe advise!😆😆...u took the drain pipe to another level😉) who has answers and advise for all…. Sapna and Armaan seek you guidance in every situation. In Really life what was the worse piece of Advise you have  ever received?

3.The show is set in a hospital and many youngster watching the show are kind of looking at the profession as an option when they grow up…How do you feel about being a role model to the next generation of Doctors… Who will look at Armaan, Riddhima, Sapna, Anjali and yourself  as an example? How does that make you feel?😃

4. Final Question:  Dr Atul always breaks into a song… and you have a great voice… Now reading these messages and questions… What Song comes to mind and can you sing a few lines for you Fans at India-forums.com 😳

Again I would like to wish you all the best in the future and we all love your work in the show and hope you stay in touch with the fans here on Indian Forums.com

Kat aka (catwoman)😊

Edited by Catwoman - 16 years ago
ifrahnaqash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi Pankit! welcome to IF! i must say that you're doing a very commendable job as Dr. Atul in Dill Mill Gayye and your comic timing is just perfect!
well, i'd like to ask you a few questions-

1. How much do you relate to your character in DMG? I mean, for instance, in real life, are you as jovial and humorous as Dr. Atul?

2. It's for the first time you're working with Karan, Shilpa, Sunaina and Muskaan, isn't it? So, how's it working with them and what sort of a rapport do you share with each of them?

3. Lastly, which has been your favourite scene in DMG till now or is there any funny incident, which occured on the sets, that you'd like to share with us?

well, at the end, i'd like to wish you and the entire cast of Dill Mill Gayye a very good luck for your future!

Ifrah

Edited by ifrahnaqash - 16 years ago
rhea26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

My message to pankit aka atul is

- hey pankit dis is rhea(rhea26)....im rilli happy dat u r here on IF tanxx 4 cumin.....n a big....WELCUM t u.....i js wanna say dat ur a brilliant actor....i luuuv ur acting....n u luuk rilli cute in dill mill gaye n ur scenes wid anjali rok dey r 2 funny.....n yeah u r d funniest doctor in all d 5 interns.....u carry Dr.Atul's character rilli well...u totally rok.......i hav seen all ur serials.....n u hav done a very good job.....all b best 4 ur lyf ahead...
tc of urself....buuhbi....n keep visiting Dill Mil Gaye forum....
😉

Edited by rhea26 - 16 years ago
angelic eyes thumbnail
Thats great News..
will post my msg soon.. reserved! 😊
buttercup thumbnail
hahah my cutie cutie..atul 😳 on IF 😳 😳
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOw! Thats great!

Will come back and edit my post with questions and messages! 😉 😃
~LiNa~ thumbnail
oh wow! thats brilliant! 😃

Atul is too cute and funny! 😆

Hey Dr. Atul! 😆 You're one of the funniest doctor amongst all the 5 interns and i just love the love you have for plants in Dill Mill Gaye! You have a very cute style of comedy and I must say, although sometimes you try to be serious, i still end up laughing just looking at the expressions on your face! I guess what i'm really trying to say is that you're really cute and you play the role of Dr. Atul really well! Scenes between you and Dr. Anjali also provide some good comedy to the show! I hope you continue to act in DMG and maybe more shows to come in the future and yes, Welcome to IF! 🤗

I do have some questions:
1. Will Dr. Anjali come to realise that you really really like her? Because your personality and hers are the total opposite!

2. Do you sometimes feel a little nervous when acting with Mohnish Behl aka Dr. Shashank seeing as he's a senior to you?