preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Helloo Everyonee,

On October 27th 19 years ago Nirmala was brought into this beaauuttiffull world.

You all probably know her as darkness_123 or as we all call her "Nimmi".

She started off as a coolbie and won a place in all our hearts by her amazingly funny updates! She's now a mod of the Kyunki Forum.

Not only has Nimmi won a place in all our hearts, she's become one of my closest friends here on IF. Though she was a coolbie for the Kyunki forum for almost a year then a viewbie for a few months after that, we only really started talking this summer. And I'm gladd we did because I've no clue what I do without you.  Though we may not have similar tastes nor do we ever agree on anything loll .. I'm glad we've managed to be goood friends. And I hope we continue on being friends for a verryy long time :) Your  the funniest and most sweetest andd the most smartest person I've ever met! I look forward to talking to you everydayy.

HHAAPPPYY BIIRTTHHDAAYY (from me :p)

I know you were (and probably still are)DREADING this day :p .. but I hope in some way .. we've made it special

Here are some birthday messages from people around the forum :)

NNNIIIMMMIII!!!
My favorite DQ (drama queen or dairy queen, either way you're my favorite! lmao) ! I lub you cho cho cho much..and look..i'm writing in your FAVORITE color! mwahaha.

We've known each other for quite a while now and we pretty much talk everyday. We can't go a convo without argueing. Lmao, we disagree on pretty much everything there is..except the fact that Jatin Shah is hawt! Haha!

You are a very amazing person and no one can deny can. You have a fabulous sense of humour and its just great. Lol..Last but not the least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Haha..last thing..but its okay, I wished you at 1:00 in the morning so YAY for me! Have a wonderful year hun and a wonderful birthday!!πŸ€—

Love ya TONS!
Swetaaa!
πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

MINERALLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAπŸ˜›

Okay so you can curse me all you want for wishing you, but whether you like it or not.....ITS YOUR BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYπŸ˜ƒ Happy Birthday to one of the funniest people I know on IF. Try not to be sad about growing old, i'll love you just as much even when you're a 100 years old, trembling and wrinkly..πŸ˜†

Hope you have a blast, I wont expect you to save me cake because I know you're going to hog all of itπŸ˜›. May this year bring you all that your heart desires, and more !

And now that you're not a teen anymore, try not to laugh when people drop TVs on their heads or fall down the stairsπŸ˜‰

Love you loadsπŸ€—

Eisha

NIMMMMMMIIIIIIII πŸ€—

Wish you a very very very happy birthday. Gosh you are turning old! haha, although i shouldn't be saying that. :p It has truly been a pleasure getting to know you the past couple of weeks/months. I am so glad swati introduced us coz seriously there can't be two more insane ppl that should know each other, other than us. what say? :p And, I am really glad you listened to me and got into asian drama. haha, although u probably hate me for all those sleepless nights (although they are really worth it! :P)

Anyways, I can go on and on about our life story, but I just wanted to say thanks for always being so kind and so sweet to me. Even though we haven't known each other so long, I know this friendship will last for a very very...VERY long time (esp when we have so many asian drama's to discuss ;-) ). May the darkness turn into light this coming year and may it be full of bright, happy and joyful moments. May you be blessed with happiness and lots of love forever.

Keep smiling!πŸ˜ƒ

love youπŸ€—
khair

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, NIMMIIII!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

My dear Nimsterr!!πŸ˜ƒ Many many happy returns of the day, jaanii!! May you get ALL the happiness in the world on this special day!!😳 Hope you have the bestesttt day everr.πŸ€— Wouldn't it be an awsome day if you met Johnny Deep though?πŸ€” Anyways, Im outta my dream world!πŸ˜› Wish you a very happy birthday once again!!πŸ€—

Lots of Love,

Rachna😳

Nimmmmmmi sweetheart!! πŸ€—

I haven't been knowing you for long and we actually met through the KSBKBT Section, but I must say that you're a very adorable and hard-working girl!!πŸ€— On top of that, you make beeeeeaaaaaaauuutiful creations!!! 😳

On this special day of Yours, I wish you all the happiness, success, health and love one can ever get.

HAPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY, Nimmi dear!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Keep rocking!!

Loaaaaads of Love,
Khushi

Hey Nimmi,
Happy Birthday
Your creations are amazing just like your ID😳. Have a blast!
Aji

from coolkitty_23
Nimmi...
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday dear!! You rock! Miss your amazing and funny updates in the forum..I wish you all the best and hope all your wishes and dreams come true! You are a real smart and amazing sweet heart and the best at what you do! Keep rocking the dev team..and Good luck always!!Let the darkness prevail!!

Happy Birthday Nimmi di.....

Enjoy this special day!

Happy bday nimmi di.......its a biggg dayy for u....the very very special day..u r one of the sweetesttt people i have met *hugs hugs*πŸ€—

u have always been such a wonderful friend...love u for everythng ....wish u all the best for life..may all ur wishes come true...wish u loads of smiles huggies wishes blessings love n everythng u wish for...wish u all the best for life 2day n foreverπŸ˜ƒ.....

hope you have a excellent day with all of your gifts and a cake. Here's from me.....Happy Birthday Again....😳😳😳

A Cake for u.....

some flowers.....

and a small birthday gift for u......

Wish u a wonderful birthday!

Love you

Unnati

desipride05
From darkness to the utterly light Nimmi I wish you very happy Birthday.

And with a funny note of wisdom πŸ˜‰
Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.  πŸ˜†

Happy Birthday NIMMI ! Hope you enjoy your day ! Have a FABALOUS DAY xD ! And take a day off to relax .. you so DESERVE it! I'm pretty sure we met through because of our Jack Sparrow OBSESSION ! Once Again, Happy Birthday ! Live for the moment & Take CARE :)
- Navi .

Wish you a veryy hapyy birthday and hope the year that awaits you is a wonderful one!
- Mokshda

aviskar
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIMMIπŸ˜ƒ

Nimmi di, I wish you a very very very verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Happy Birthday! πŸ€— May each day in your life be filled with happiness and your beautiful face be adorned with a bright smile. I really pray and wish, from the bottom of my heart, that you get everything you're wishing for. πŸ€—

I hope this birthday is one of the most wonderful ones and you get loads of gifts and cake...😳

Here is not big but a small gift 4 u..😳

Hope you day is filled with joy and surprises! I know you'll many presents and veryyyy yummy cakeπŸ˜›

Love u Lods buddy...πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒShona aka PariπŸ˜ƒ

Many many happy returns of the day Nimmi πŸ€—.

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

Saara.

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!
                     YoU RoCk!I HoPe aLl YoU'R WiShEs cOmE TrUe!
                                  I HoPe U HaVe A RoCkIn DaY!

The kyunki forums wouldn't be the same without u!You write awsome kt and laksh scenes!Yuo rock and i hope u have the best birthday of your life!
~NiKki~

I'll start by the gift!

Nimmiiiiiiiii!!!! πŸ€— Wishing you the best birthday in the world.  I hope you like the gift, i didn't do too much to it, so its simple. LOL.  I don't know you so well but I'm sure you're a sweeeeeet person and I hope we can be better
! πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ 
Have a good one! πŸ˜ƒ
Love you always
Mallika -

Hayy Nimmi!! Happy birthdayy..I love you, ur so awesome.We've had some pretty awesome times u know.   and even though we don't talk as much anymore, we'll still be close...hope we stay in touch forever! && Hope I get to meet u one dayy. Love ya loads!!

-Roohani

A little gift from Momo

Here's a siggy made by Khushii that anyone is more than welcome to use!

Now will everyone please join me in wishing our beloved Nimmi a very Happy Birthdayy.

Loovee

Sweta, Khair and Meee :)

Edited by preity*zinta - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST NIMMI!!

HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND BEST WISHES FOR THE UPCOMING YEAR!!

*JHANVI*

πŸ₯³

Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YAYY!!

Happy Birthday for the third time in the past 5 hours Nimmi!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Love ya! πŸ€—
BabyStone thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Nimmi!!!!!!

Hope all of your dreams come true and your birhtday day rocks!!!!!!!!

Lots of Love

Faaria
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday again :)'

- Navi .
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Happy Birthday  Nimmi!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Many happy returns of the day!!
May all ur dreams come true!!

Hope u'll have a blast!

Love,
Gracella

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Wishing you all the best for the future and may all your dreams come true!

Many Happy Returns of the day!

Love,
Misha πŸ˜ƒ
.:Ashi:. thumbnail
Happy Bday, Nimmi! πŸ₯³ πŸ˜ƒ
May all your wishes and dreams in life come true 😳
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Happy Birthday, have a gr8 one!