Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Jazzzy

^ lolllllll i hate kerale 🀒 however love paranthe

the other day i hate rice with chhole TOGETHER πŸ˜† for the first time and it was gud

i think i'm starting to act like a rebel when it comes to food πŸ˜† and not going with the usual foods partnered up (chole-bhature etc.)πŸ˜†

LMAOOOOOOO ur crazy lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜† omg karele are lovely well the outher shell is ewwwwwwww lol but the massala inside is lovely πŸ˜† well ma mums massala lol.... hahahah imma make u come to ma house an make u eat all these different types of food

OMGGGGGGGGGG once yea might sounds nasty but i made.... vegi of course

but pasta paneer with sousage mixed massala and OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG it was soo damn lovely not just me who liked it but i had orders to make man.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hahaha but after that i never made it agen coz it takes ages with the tarka lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Jazzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: *RickStar*

LMAOOOOOOO ur crazy lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜† omg karele are lovely well the outher shell is ewwwwwwww lol but the massala inside is lovely πŸ˜† well ma mums massala lol.... hahahah imma make u come to ma house an make u eat all these different types of food

OMGGGGGGGGGG once yea might sounds nasty but i made.... vegi of course

but pasta paneer with sousage mixed massala and OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG it was soo damn lovely not just me who liked it but i had orders to make man.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hahaha but after that i never made it agen coz it takes ages with the tarka lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yea sure just pay for the airplane ticket πŸ˜† and i'll come

_sukhi_ thumbnail

yea sure just pay for the airplane ticket πŸ˜†and i'll come

OMG i make the food i pay for ur ticket what the hell are u gonna do πŸ˜† πŸ˜† eat eat motuuuuuuu lol... πŸ˜†
Jazzzy thumbnail

OMG i make the food i pay for ur ticket what the hell are u gonna do πŸ˜† πŸ˜† eat eat motuuuuuuu lol... πŸ˜†

lmao πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i'll bring snacks for u from the airplane πŸ˜†

_sukhi_ thumbnail

lmao πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i'll bring snacks for ufrom the airplane πŸ˜†

OMG u cheapoooooooooo as well gosh... sara kuch free mein tu na ik pure punjabi ya πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† save money money haahhaha πŸ˜†
Jazzzy thumbnail

OMG u cheapoooooooooo as well gosh... sara kuch free mein tu na ik pure punjabi ya πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† save money money haahhaha πŸ˜†

hahaha yea man russel peters revealed all us punjabi's secrets like our cheapness πŸ˜†..jk

u make the food, get the to UK ticket, and i'll bring snacks πŸ˜†, i'll buy my ticket back to canada (which i will have to buy fast cause you'll make me go crazy πŸ˜† jk), and i'll bring MYSELF πŸ˜†

its 2 vs. 3...i'm doin more things πŸ˜†

Edited by Jazzzy - 16 years ago
canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HEloo ma fav FOOD FRIENDS...kuch khanney ko hai..real hungry haha 😳
_sukhi_ thumbnail

hahaha yea man russel peters revealed all us punjabi's secrets like our cheapness πŸ˜†..jk

u make the food, get the to UK ticket, and i'll bring snacks πŸ˜†, i'll buy my ticket back to canada (which i will have to buy fast cause you'll make me go crazy πŸ˜†jk), and i'll bring MYSELF πŸ˜†

its 2 vs. 3...i'm doin more things πŸ˜†

hahahha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† whoz gonna collect u my chacha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmm..koi sun raha hai..ufff fooo..lagta hai tora derr wait karna chahiye aur Rajii ke anney ke khanne ke liye rona chahiye hahha πŸ˜†
bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canadians

hmm..koi sun raha hai..ufff fooo..lagta hai tora derr wait karna chahiye aur Rajii ke anney ke khanne ke liye rona chahiye hahha πŸ˜†

ullu ki kioun sunta haiπŸ˜†mera intzaar ho raha hai khaney pe kya banaya hai aaj moniπŸ˜†