MISSION SUCCESSFUL-a small fanfic

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Gunny and Naina along wit others'l catch Gehlot and prove tat hez behind al the actions i.e behind Navin's death and is the main cause for colonel Shakti's death and it was not Rajveers fault and hands over the redbox details to the court informing how Rajveer struggled to bring the truth in front of all.

Meanwhile even the minister's daughter is brought to the court telling tat it was gehlot who kidnapped her so that he could continue with his terrorist activities by black mailin the minister .
They prove tat Shakti has shot by himself but it seemed like Rajveer shot Shakti.They produce al the evidences in the army court n gehlot is given punishment 4 al this,Rajveerz pruvd innocent n Naveen also pruvd not a traitor.

Meanwhile at the end of the court scene Rajveer reaches there n tells every1 tat hez alive and was under Gehlots custody and was not able to escape since they tortured him n he waz also not in a position to inform since they blackmailed him that if he escapes then they'l put Naina's life also in danger but now somehow he managed to escape by killin the gehlots men.

Abhimanyu hugs Raj n all the cadets are very happy to see Raj,

The court awrdz al the cadets, Abhi and Gunny for takin such a risk in finding out the true person behind al the terrorist activities and also Rajveer,

It gives the judgement tat Rajveer to be taken back to the army and gehlotz given death sentence along with Nair for helping out gehlot, and Huda's awarded for helping and finding out the ministers daughter.

With thiz the court dismisses, Brig Chandok congratulates Rajveer and praises the cadets, gunny and Abhi for their efforts n rewards.

All move out of the court and Rajveer stood their talking with other cadets and Naina comes n hugs Rajveer they both hug eachother and shez very happy tat shez wit him n tells him tat "I   thought  I wuld never see u again but god atleast did not separate u from me"Alekh is very happy tat Naina is happy after a long time, Shalini too comes n sees tat Naina and Rajveer 2gether and feels happy,Huda's also happy tat Naina found her love, mean while Sameera comes n proposes Huda and he accepts it,Ali and Pooja too unite n udi also.

They al go back to KMA and Brig chandok hangs Naveenz photo in the wall of frame n lit up the candles and Naina's parents also invited for Naveen's honour and they are happy.

Suriji welcomes everyone and congrates Naina that "atlast you have done it putar"and is also happy to see Rajveer again, then he moves towards both of them and tells "aap dono ki Jodi bahuth kamal ki Jodi hain, from now onwards only happiness wil prevail for both of u"

Naina's parents thank Abhi, Gunny and Rajveer for takin gud effort in pruvin their son's innocence.

They handover Naina to Rajveer and tell that no one else can take gud care of Naina and only u can do it,so finally we hav got a gud dulha for my daughter as we expectd.They both touch the feet of Naina's parents together and they give their blessings.

Abhi stayz as the vice priniciple in the academy trainin the cadets, Gunny's duty is over he getz gud promotion and he leaves along wit Ali and Pooja as his assistants and captain.Yudi,Alekh and Huda stay in the academy as Abhi's assistants and tranin the new cadets.

Rajveer completes his mission and he getz promotion and moves back to the head office which sent him along wit Naina as hiz assistant and helping him with the other mission,

Finally al of them meet and wish each of them al the best and Alekh finaly showz his right thumb wishin both Rajveer and Naina a great success, and a happy life ever after.

MISSION  SUCCESSFUL

Aarthi

Edited by aarsow - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarsow thumbnail
hi friendz
please post u'r comments guyz,as it's my first FF,
any comments accepted,

Aarthi
varun_sujjal thumbnail
wow agar real me aisa ho to maza aa jaye
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wish it was true...and happened in LRL too..you'll definietly get a thumbs up from me too! :)
sonarajasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was lovely    πŸ‘
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing!!!

Short and sweet!!!!

Kaash ke real mein aisa hota!!!!
sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hii sis...

are aap to bahot accha likhati ho,mujhe to kabhi aapane bataya bhi nahin,k aapane bhi fic likha hai.sach bahot accha tha sweet just like u 😳  😳  😳  😳 aur pata hai maine bhi kuch aisa hi socha tha k lrl main aisa ho,par hua nahin,par aapane kar diya apne fic main,mujhe to fic bahot accha laga.πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘

Edited by sanabmw - 16 years ago
aarsow thumbnail
thankz friendz 4 likin my FF, πŸ˜ƒ sorry if i went wrong anywhr,

love u al friendz,

Aarthi
sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aarsow

thankz friendz 4 likin my FF, πŸ˜ƒ sorry if i went wrong anywhr,

love u al friendz,

Aarthi

ohh come on, meri sis kahin galat nahin ho sakati.tumne bahot accha likha hai,mujhse bhi accha😳😳😳i love u😊

quietrajpri1623 thumbnail
hey Arti, this ff is marvelous yaar πŸ‘ great dear.kaas ye saach hota to aaj lrl ka ye haal na hota.please write another ff on the same concept and a big one.pleeeease πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ