*The GKLB Weekly - 10/26* Contest Updated

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

to this week's edition of the Betiyaan Weekly! 

Now its time once again to sit back, relax, and read this week's edition of the Betiyaan weekly. Make sure to post ur comments, we'd really like to know how you enjoyed our newsletter!

Been busy the entire week and was too busy to read the updates? Or just lazy? Hehe, jk... well this section is for you! We will be posting the summary of the entire week all in one paragraph.

This week started off with Yuvraj throwing Menaka out of the house and even Rasik refuses to go with Menaka. Rasili and kajri get Menaka kidnaped and taken to a Kotha to make her a kothewali to take revenge for calling them kothewali and small people... Menaka somehow escapes and reaches Saraswati's house and falls at Surya's feet asking forgiveness and shelter...
Karan arranges for dandiya function and invites Laxmi's family and before them acts very loving towards Laxmi and surya is all happy..... Surya accidentally spills juice on his kurtha and is about to open a door to Karan's mom room thinking as wash room but is stopped by karan...
Karan continues to hurt Laxmi using Sonia...Saraswati comes to meet Laxmi and see him with Sonia and tells Laxmi to have courage and promises to help her. Saraswati plans and sends her 2 sisters to stay with laxmi for few days as she feels Karan behaves good with Laxmi when someone is there. Karan is not happy to see her sisters at home as they prove to hinder in his plan of revenge... Kavita tells Karan this is Laxmi's plan to bring her sisters here.. Gauri Durga question Laxmi about Karan-Sonia... Laxmi as usual makes up a story..
Karan has entrapped Surya in his scheme by making him company's Financial Manager.

Scene of the Week -

The scene when Menka is devastated to see that her brother who was with her constantly during her good times, turned his back on her when things got sour in her life, and left her into the night all alone.  

Star of the Week -  Saraswati   -

For being the awesome big sister to Laxmi and supporting her in her time of need, just like how Laxmi supported her in her tough times. 

Written- by noodles, sakhi, *Kruthi*

Video -  asifsp, sadaf45

The trivia question of last week's contest was..
When and how did Satyakaam and Laxmi first meet? Describe the scene and what happened in 3-4 sentences.

and the winners are..

shijhuπŸ‘
princeznaπŸ‘
**Shona**πŸ‘

Well done guys!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘ The three of you gave the correct answer and described it well. But the best description of the scene, amongst you was of princezna's. I would love to share her answer with you guys...

Answer - Lax & Satya's first meeting was at Railway station, lax go there to pick her frnd Bhopla . Satya came from city for his brother's marriage & by mistake she took satya's bag..so they both have little arguments on this. later on when laxmi's vehicle got spoiled than Satya offer them a lift in his jeep bt Laxmi refuse..slowly rest 2 sis's & bhopla take the lift frm him & inlast Laxmi also take lift from Satyakaam .

Here is the sig for the winners of the Betiyann Weekly Contest...

Now for this week's contest, find out which two characters from the show are morphed together. Characters may be repeated. In all there r 3 pics. In each pic, 2 characters are morphed. So u will have 6 names in all.

your answers to kruthi*entries. Good luck!

akash99

prettygalhere

loverocks!

Congrats guys!πŸ˜ƒ  A sig for you to use:

October 19th to October 25th

This week we have  brand new set of Qs for our guest. We have here with ustoday our own sweet noodles on the hotseat!

Kruthi - If you get a chance to go on a world tour whom u wud take from telly industry and why? 

noodles - I would take Divyanka Tripathi because she's my favorite actress and in real life she really she seems so down to earth and sweet unlike a lot of other famous people.  

Kruthi - According to you, which debutant actress will become the superstar of tomorrow - Sonam Kapoor or Deepika Padukone?

noodles - In my opinion I think it's Sonam Kapoor.  

Kruthi - Pick a movie of your choice and cast the characters of Betiyaan into the roles of the main actors in the movie.

noodles  I would put everyone into roles of Yaadein. Isha- Saraswati , Avantika- Gauri, Sania-Durga, and Laxmi as Monishka.

Kruthi -  Which character from Betiyaan would you like to see in a dance realityshow like Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa / Nach Baliye?

noodles  - I would want to see Twinkle because she seems very talented.

Kruthi - What do you think about the concept of 'Baaton Baaton Mein'?

noodles  -  I think Baaton Baaton Mein is very fun. It's fun to see people's different opinions. 😳

This newsletter was made with the help of our wonderful members...

Contest Corner - *Kruthi*
Salaam Namaste label - Tumhari_Khushi
Hot News - *Kruthi*
CM Ratings & AMOTW - rukhaya
Summary - sakhi
Special Guest - noodles
Creative Head, Updates, Baaton Baaton Mein, Star/Scene of the week - *Kruthi*

Thanks guys, couldn't have done it without you!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope you all enjoyed this week's newsletter. We'd like your feedback on this, it'll only help us make the NL all the more better!

Have a great weekend!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by *Kruthi* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome newsletter kruthi...congrats to the winners...btw kru there is no new contest 😳
Gr8 job πŸ‘ but yh there is no contest for this week
.:Megha:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great newsletter di 😳
Is there a contest this week?
Loved the new questions for Baaton Baaton Mein
princezna thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welldone again gr8 NL...Love the Baaton-2 main .. thx for posting my ans..
bt where's dis week's contest??
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey guys, im so terribly sorry for forgetting to add in this week's contest. I had the contest ready, but just forgot to put it in 😳 I was doing a lot of things at one time and accidently posted the NL without the contest πŸ˜† Contest is now updated, do send in ur entries! πŸ˜ƒ Hope u like the contest πŸ€—
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hey kruthi..please don't be sorry ...u are doing so much that we totally understand that why u missed it...thanks for updating
Amazing news letter Kruthi. 😊

Congrats to the winners, active members and the guest of the week. πŸ‘
shijhu thumbnail
hey kruthi great nl as usual n great contest too dear u r always rocking n one galti ke liye no sorry plkzzzzzzzzzzzzz
rajni n shona congrats dear ..............rajni ur answer was rocking thans kruthi for sharing it with all of us
congrats to da ctive members
noodles great answers in baaton baaton me πŸ‘