oct. 24 Highlightssssss

djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi everyone......... No one posted the highlights so i thought i post it.

Here we go...........

- Chacha discuss saagar's weddings plans with his bro. (what is his problem...... he should think about himself not obout otherss 😡)

- Saagar thinking about Ganga ( he has a small ring-box or something like that in his hands but when did he bought that Saagar honey your fast ha 👏) Saagar thinking: i am gonna tell Kaveri about Ganga today (ooo sweetie please tell her the thruth 😉)

- Kaveri zomes to him. Saagar said Kaveri i want to confess something...... meri zindagi mein........ and Kaveri stops him. She said Sunny i told you forget about your past because i realised that i had to understand your feelings. You are back so i don't want anything more.

- Saagar present Kaveri a neklace and she ask him to put it for her.

- Kaveri phone rings. she told saagar about a scollarship for which she applied and she asked Saagar if she schould go for a scollarship it for 6 months in Austria. Saagar said she schould go.

- Bor: Sunny your getting married now so you have to spent much of your time with your own people (he meaned that chachu-thing 😡)

- chachu and that other man (don't know his name i think his son ) planning to seperate Saagar from Shekhar. ( oooo I hate you 😡) They don't want Shekhar to get married because of his wealth.

- Saagar comes to chachu and yells at him about what he said to shekhar.

- Saagar said to his bhabhi to search a girl for Shekhar. ( ooo my god that bhabhi is ssssssssoooooooo sweetttttttt 😛)

- Kaveri talking on the phone with her dad about the scollarship and Shekhar's wedding plans.

- Saagar in his room thinking about Ganga and looking at her pictures they took with the camera. He pulled the memory card out of the camera and burns it .( Why did you do this Honey 😡 I love You but that doesn't mean your gonna do things i don't like hahahaha 😃)

- While Saagar burns the memory card we see Ganga laying into grass. (They didn't show her face but i think it was Ganga)

Note: The epi wasn't that great because no GANGA - SAAGAR (together) today. WE KNOW GANGA IS STILL ALIVE SO BE HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey thx alot 👏 gr8 update 👏
wat saagar burns the memory card 😭 😭 but i bet ganga is alive 😃 😃 yea toh hona hee hai yarr akhir uskay bina the serial is incomplete 😳 😳
Unique316 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update!!! 😊