Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prithvi lover thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i dunno.................an example where best friends fall in2 luv is a relationship widout a name
-dramaholic- thumbnail
thats a really good topic πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I think it would have to be..when you don't know a person, and you do so much for them..and the minute somebody asks you..who are they to you.? what relation do you have with them?

your like.. 😲 i dont no

I think in movies they show it before the person realises they are in love..
Mischeivous thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramaholic

thats a really good topic πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I think it would have to be..when you don't know a person, and you do so much for them..and the minute somebody asks you..who are they to you.? what relation do you have with them?

your like.. 😲 i dont no

I think in movies they show it before the person realises they are in love..

So unamed relations endup bein love or remain friendship...Do all relations need name...why can't society accept unamed relations...if they do exsist....sumtimes sumone is really very imp to u more than anyone else...BUT u dnt see him/her as ur love...i mea u love dat person alot but not in dat sense...as a lover...

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think they are the relationships which are a little above the level of friendship, but not exactly love. You can't call it just friendship since you have different feelings...on the other hand, you're sure it's not love. Aahhh...confusing right? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anyway, I haven't been in a similar situation, but just thought to share my views..would love to hear from people who have experienced it 😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Adildagr8

So unamed relations endup bein love or remain friendship...Do all relations need name...why can't society accept unamed relations...if they do exsist....sumtimes sumone is really very imp to u more than anyone else...BUT u dnt see him/her as ur love...i mea u love dat person alot but not in dat sense...as a lover...

That's exactly what I was trying to say in my reply (above). It's like you love that person, but in a different way..not as a significant other. Just for some reason, he/she means a lot to you, but alas! Society always demands a name for those kinda relationships as well  That's when people tend to name it just "friendship" since they know it can't be love.

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

It depends on your definitely of love, friendship, and other relationships.  I mean this is a tangible society.  People want to know your relationship with the third person...  just a the person I love (not in that sense) or the person I care for doesn't always work.

Besides not all relationships have names anyways... I mean some people have a relationship of pain, others have a relationship of fate/luck... None any of these relationships have to end up being a formally known relationship. Usually they aren't.
Mischeivous thumbnail

Originally posted by: fariha17

That's exactly what I was trying to say in my reply (above). It's like you love that person, but in a different way..not as a significant other. Just for some reason, he/she means a lot to you, but alas! Society always demands a name for those kinda relationships as well  That's when people tend to name it just "friendship" since they know it can't be love.

So unamed relations do exsit but they are express in friendship cuz of the society....?

Mischeivous thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

It depends on your definitely of love, friendship, and other relationships.  I mean this is a tangible society.  People want to know your relationship with the third person...  just a the person I love (not in that sense) or the person I care for doesn't always work.

Besides not all relationships have names anyways... I mean some people have a relationship of pain, others have a relationship of fate/luck... None any of these relationships have to end up being a formally known relationship. Usually they aren't.

Well the point is do these relations exsit...if they do where...either someone is ur friend..or lover.....

i had a experience but it might be a bad on to give it here...

i used to give home tutions like till 1 yr ago...when i was in pakistan

I had a student...whom i had been teaching since 8th grade now she is in 12th...there was a long period of 4 yrs i spent with her...being in the relation of teacher-student..we became great friends...we cared for eachother alot....i loved her as i loved all ma other relation...but neva expressed it...cuz there is alwayz a limit to teacher-student relation....and soceity doesn't see it in a good way...but it wasn't love.....it wasn't just friendship...it was beyond words....there was alot of respect for eachother in that relation...we aren't in touch anymore...but i would cherish the memories...spent with her...

Edited by Adildagr8 - 16 years ago
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well i m looking for any real life experiences...i experienced one such relation...but as our society needs names for every relation...so we were friends but it was more than friends though...😳

and a bit less then lOve...

but such relatiOns sumtimes create a prOblem fOr Other relatiOnships.... just think bOt it tht yOu r in luv wid sum1 and when she saw yOu wid anOtha gal whO iz clOse tO yOu(mOre then friend n less then luv).... sO hOw dOes she(yOur belOved) react.....?  she definetly feel jealOusy... and just place yOu in that place sO same feelings fOr yOu tOo....

sO these relatiOnship betta have tO named them😊

Mischeivous thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovers Ka Love

and a bit less then lOve...

but such relatiOns sumtimes create a prOblem fOr Other relatiOnships.... just think bOt it tht yOu r in luv wid sum1 and when she saw yOu wid anOtha gal whO iz clOse tO yOu(mOre then friend n less then luv).... sO hOw dOes she(yOur belOved) react.....?  she definetly feel jealOusy... and just place yOu in that place sO same feelings fOr yOu tOo....

sO these relatiOnship betta have tO named them😊

But sumtimes u just cnt...and i know how might it feel...but ppl close to u understand u...they know how u care for sumone....there is no point of being jealous if they know we belong to them 😳