Rajat Tokas leaves fans in fury

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Rajat Tokas leaves fans in fury as he is no longer 'Prithvi Raj Chauhan'.

He started with the epic 'Prithvi Raj Chauhan' at a young age of 12 years and Rajat literally grew up on screen as he has been playing Prithvi Raj for almost 5 years now.

As the show progressed so did Rajat and the teenager won millions of hearts with his talent, but all his fans were in a shock last week when the makers of the epic showed Prithvi Raj as a grown man now and of course ended up replacing Rajat.

Fans were angry as they have always seen Rajat in the character of Prithvi Raj and are not too happy that their star has been replaced. Angry mails and calls have been going to Ramanand Sagar Productions, the Producer of the show expressing the comeback of Rajat in the lead.

The story on the show has however; taken an age leap and the Producers feel that a 16 year old Rajat cannot justify the character of a 30 year old. Our advice is that maybe it's time for the Producers to checkout some Balaji soaps where it is not unusual to see a 20 year old play a 100 year old character.

PS: There are some inaccuracies in the age and also the fact that PRC has been on for 5 years...but I guess this article will be give us some satisfaction!

Courtesy: Bollywoodblog.com

Edited by kshreya2002 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhuvana3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
where is this article frm πŸ˜•
Castiel007 thumbnail
from where did u find this article????
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
oops! i had forgotten to put the source. i have updated it now.
chocort thumbnail
was real prc lived upto 30 yrs of his age?our history says somethng else....................... πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Rajat Tokas leaves fans in fury as he is no longer 'Prithvi Raj Chauhan'. agreee

He started with the epic 'Prithvi Raj Chauhan' at a young age of 12 years huh 12 yrs....cumon πŸ˜†and Rajat literally grew up on screen as he has been playing Prithvi Raj for almost 5 years now. oy this not balaji production to last 5 yrs ...its sagar's production πŸ˜†

As the show progressed so did Rajat and the teenager won millions of hearts with his talent, but all his fans were in a shock last week when the makers of the epic showed Prithvi Raj as a grown man now and of course ended up replacing Rajat. we were prepared for the leap ..but the new PRC was no less a shock to all PRC viewers....all were terrified even those who supported the leap 😑..moti !!!!

Fans were angry as they have always seen Rajat in the character of Prithvi Raj and are not too happy that their star has been replaced. Angry mails and calls have been going to Ramanand Sagar Productions,heheheh πŸ˜†..i wudn't be suprised to see a bald moti πŸ˜†..can see him tearing his hair 😑 the Producer of the show expressing the comeback of Rajat in the lead. oy moti we want Rt - PRC....= not equal to Rt in an historic role😑

The story on the show has however; taken an age leap and the Producers feel that a 16 year old Rajat cannot justify the character of a 30 year old.oy....if it's 30 yr old....then r u going to only show the Ghori part πŸ˜• Our advice is that maybe it's time for the Producers to checkout some Balaji soaps where it is not unusual to see a 20 year old play a 100 year old character.grrrrr PRC viewers R not EKTA's fans dude..so stop comparing....😑😑😑.....

PS: There are some inaccuracies in the age and also the fact that PRC has been on for 5 years..bingo.but I guess this article will be give us some satisfaction!who is the reporter want to shoot him😑

Courtesy: Bollywoodblog.com

Edited by Kai_Hiwatari - 16 years ago
bhuvana3 thumbnail

Who wrote this article ?? 😑

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing:)
but did prithvi even live until he was 30 years old?
saswatisett thumbnail
thanks for sharing 😊 ......But real PRC had a life span of 26 years only 😭 ......I think sagars have added few more years for showing all those funny absurd stories(before digbijay πŸ˜† )......I am too angry to show respect for the production house 😑 😑 😑
ppiyu thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

thanks for sharing:)
but did prithvi even live until he was 30 years old?

No he lived only till 26.

So much wrong data in the article. Even i want to know who is the reporter?