Santaan Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Does anyone have the Video of the promo in which the leap was told and the title song? Downloadble version please? 😳 😳
Does anyone have the title song, plzzzzzzzz???????? 😕
hey im new to teh forum to. can sumone give me a quick update of the show so i can start watching on monday?? thankzz in advance!

Originally posted by xxmisbahxx

Hey Guys i am anam i am new i this forum can someone tell me a breif summary and who are the cast thnx.

Santaan is about a middle-class family.......the father is called Parikshit, mother- Gayatri n their three children, Kartik, Shubh n Suhana......now, Kartik had a twin brother called Adi....Gayatri gave him away to her bhabhi.....as she cud not concieve.........so Adi is bought up in a high class society .........Kartik is the eldest of all n has loadzzz of dreams which he wants to fulfill at any cost!!......He has got a job in US......n was going to go to there after his marraige with Namrata........but apparently, Adi....who ws namrata's boss fell in love with her and at the same time there were 2 new entries of Anusha and her mother Poornima.......they r reallllly veryy rich!!.....Anusha fell in love with Kartik n wanted to marry him at anyy cost!!.....n said that she wud commit suicide if Kartik wud not get married to her.....n so her mom, found out everything abt kartik n proposed to him a deal......saying that she wud give him a hugeee house, a car, a job with an amazingg salary only if he wud get married to Anusha........which left kartik thinking......he ws confused now!.....n when namrata came to know about this......she sacrificed Kartik....fer his happiness n got married to Adi.....without telling any1.....n her mother disowned her!!.......

Shubh is the second child, and never studies......he is always being compared to Kartik n he doesnt like that........his girl frend also left him a while ago.....

Suhana is the youngest......n completely pampered......she wants to be rich like her frends.........n so she used to tell her frends that she lives in a huge bungalow.......n she is veryy rich, etc!.....n she also ended up driving a car when she dint know how to ........coz of which she injured to homeless ppl on d road n ws sent to jail........

This is the basic idea abt this story........hoped it helped!😊........if there r anyyy mistakes.......i sincerelyy apoligize!!

Originally posted by serenagirl1005

hey im new to teh forum to. can sumone give me a quick update of the show so i can start watching on monday?? thankzz in advance!

I have  written a short update above......u can read that.....i hope it helps!!😃.......

n welcomeee to the forum!!😃

thankzzz so much for the summary!!
who plays namrata, and does anyone have a youtube video of the title song. thnxs in advance.
hi, I have only been watching Santaan for a few weeks; why is Kartik marrying Anusha if he loves Namrata? What happened there? Do Kartik and Anusha love each other?
Posted: 15 years ago
Ive jus started watchin this sow n hav seen it in bits n peices, jus one question does anyone/ who knows dat karthik n adi r brothers? Does anyone know yet?
Posted: 15 years ago
Gayatri n Parikshit (parents of Adi/Karthik) do know now that Adi is also their son but as of now Adi n Karthik do not knw they r related...