Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

haji08 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
 i just started watching this show and i wanted to know how neha and shubh got married.Edited by haji08 - 15 years ago
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: haji08

i just started watching this show and i wanted to know how neha and shubh got married.

Anusha kept pushing Shubh to work, and the family needed money to fund Kartik's education in America and his wedding

So Shubh started getting into the wrong crowd and working for a don named Sir Juda. Sir Juda gave him money, and he did his dirty work

Sir Juda found Neha in a village and liked her, so he kidnapped her and was forcing her to marry him.
Shubh and Neha met and he instantly fell in love with her, Neha too eventually fell for him, but she was always really shy and quiet

Shubh helped the police capture Sir Juda and saved Neha from him, but got seriously hurt in the process. So Neha helped nurse him back to health
In the meanwhile, Neha's father died, so she had no where to go, so Par and Gayu convince her to stay with them. Shubh and Neha grew closer so their wedding happened

But from a little before the wedding, Neha started showing symptoms of her disease. Forgetting things occasionally, or getting lost

Eventually it got really bad and Shubh had to send her to nursing home for her own good

I hope this helped!

Yuks
shaheenah thumbnail

hi i just started watching this series. can someone tell me what is wrong with neha and why she is in a carecenter.

thanks
*vishal* thumbnail
anyone knows his name ? I think he was senior in my college and have seen him , though never knew his name. whats his name ?
can any one tel    who is aditi???. thnks                                                                             
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey
i m looking of the video update of march 17th 2009
can you send it please
thanks
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey
can anyone send the final episode of santaan