Naag's, punishments and secret rooms.....

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Yesterday's episode was really very dark....Poor Archna loses her child thanks to Rudra's mistakes.....Unfair but I'm glad it had some sort of effect on him......Maybe now he'll refuse Bhairav Baba's orders for the happiness of his family - or is that to much to hope for?๐Ÿค”

Massa definitely knows about Rudra's intentions and I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of age-old curse thrown in as well๐Ÿ˜•.....I have a feeling she's got something to do with naag family and it doesn't seem to be nice....

I'm not liking the child actress portraying Amrita......I saw her as Sur in Kaise Yeh Pyaar Hair and then a fleeting image of her in Kasamh Se where she came as Bani's daughter Krishna.......in both places she rocked but the acting is a little over here and puts me off!

Anyways.....I'm sure the Priest Amrita is living with will surely come to know about her secret......how can he be expected to raise her for 10 or so years and not learn her true identity?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Vishu's secret was the highlight of the episode - a secret, spooky room which no-one knows about?๐Ÿ˜†........It was good though and now he finally has a place to hide the naagmani and is clever enough not to tell anyone about it!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Expecting the leap in a few more episodes.....Amrita will either be paired with Karan or Arjun (Lol; SRK and Sallu bhai are coming to mind!๐Ÿ˜†)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
yeee i agree nabu di yesterdays epi was very dark, i cnt believe it cause of silly rudra poor archna lost the child ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ nd im w8ing for the leap, just cant w8 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
patooki thumbnail
it's naag rani's curse that rudra lost his child. she cursed all of them who is involved in her and her husband's death. i doubt if rudra will be nice for the sake of his family. he should have known the consequence of all of his foolish acts.

leap is must and that too soon because they have to bring in the leading naagin now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

haila nibbles... sallu bhai๐Ÿ˜ฒ ur the first one who is calling sallu bhai๐Ÿคฃ
Tomiko thumbnail

^^^^Well Rudra definitely seems to regret but he's just to stubborn to change his ways!

As for Sallu bhai.......I rather he be that than jiju at least 100 times over!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

patooki thumbnail
i think rudra is a vamp in show or he has gone too far to fulfill his dream of getting naag manni that he cant step back no matter what he has no way to go back... may be

and also i think rudra's maa know something as i remember in first epi she was talking about something "GOD has to change the futrue" something like that. here is something she knows what no one knows about.

good point nibbles ๐Ÿ˜ƒ sallu bhai... as bhai can be changed anytime because he is not related to you by blood ๐Ÿ˜† but jiju cnt be๐Ÿคฃ
pollydolly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi nibbles!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ this is dolly aka rajatlover ๐Ÿ˜ณ . i don't like rudra as well, but i like the acter portraying the "rudhra image", he really portrayes the role really well!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ but i like the child actress portraying the image of amrita!!! she is really sweet!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†