Death, Killer, Proposal & VAT Discuss

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago
There are many topics floating around in the section regarding Raunak's death, who is the killer, Ariv Tanu affair & Shivani killing Raunak. So we have made this thread. Members can carry out the discussion about Raunak's death, Vikas Ariv Tanu story out here.

Have fun discussing.

Kasturi Dev Team
Edited by *Shruti* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disney101 thumbnail
it is said that some ministers blackmailed ronak for something and they had an accident and that minister might have hit very hard on ronak's head... but in the epis we only saw that robbie just left the hand (ihope it was not purposelly) so it is celar that roank was not killed by robbie..... what say guys
pragalbha thumbnail
Damn right, Robbie did not do it!!!!

He has no hand whatsoever in Raunak's death.
Either it was an accident or someone is using Robbie's anger towards Raunak to their advantage!!!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
im a big RaKa fan, and i also like RoKa...i know Robbie has done some bad things, but killing Ra is something Ro is just not capable of...

Behind Ro's anger/hatred/revenge was love for Ka and also Ra...

He has always looked up at Ra as a bro, more than a Bro..he loves Ra a lot, and despite everything, wouldn't want anything bad to happen to him...

whatever Ro did in the past was out of anger, and it wasn't his fault, neither Ra nor Ka, but Devika's...

i hope somehow Ra returns... 😳 not his hamshakal but RAUNAK!!!

whoever the killer is, i hope RoKa find him/her soon and punish them... 😡

regarding VAT...i think their triangle is another Humraaz...so in the end, T will go with V, and A will die!! lol..lets hope he does anyway, cos i cnt stand A...evil twat, didn't seem hurt with Ra death at all 😡

Yuvika
storyteller thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maybe ariv was behind ra's murder... i dont think ro would go to the extent of killing ra.. robbie would nevere ever do anything like that.. ariv looks like something of a psycho... i think he might have had a hand in ra's death ... what do u think?
.::pialicious:: thumbnail
the killer is definitely not robbie, but the blame will go onto him
i have a feeling devika is involved in this whole mess, and she used shivani as her pawn.
The Ariv-tanu affair is mind boggling, i thought they always showed tanu having a crush on vikas   ðŸ˜•
flowertot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it can't b robbie because no matter what he says he would not stoop 2 this level 2 kill ra ,i think its a preplan death by ra .
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i didnt watch diz serial 4 2 motnhz becuz itz copied serial anyway im talking about tht im talking about ranuak's death da only reason i started watching it againz wuz for mouini aka KT i really dont think robbi wud kill raunak i think itz some1 else but im gunna have to watch da drama to find out
Mehr-k thumbnail
what's up with this tanu , she is married to vikas and feelings for ariv, why she had to mary the other guy ,no logic at all is it some kind of revenge she taking or something else . btw its rare to see any logic behind the serials these days. 😆
DREAM  GIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dont know anything
... ekta k serisl men kuch bhi ho sakta hai