Posted: 16 years ago

Ragini = Ragi

Sadhana = Sadi

Mama = Mamu

Kaushalya = Kaushi

Athaya = Ath

Vinu = Vi

Sadhana'father = Dad

Ragi and Mamu are waiting for Dad at the airport. They were so happy that they couldn't wait anymore. Suddenly people began to run, police, people running around. Then they announced that the flight has crashed while landing because of technical problem.

Ragi and Mamu were schoked 😕

At home

At home Kaushi was waiting for them with a broken picture of DAD.

At the airport

Mamu asking the receptionist to take a look if dad was on the flight or did he missed it. The recepcionist said yes dad was on the flight.

Kaushi standing in the mandir praying and the dya went off. She looked worried.

Break 😡

Sadi: mami i never found mother'love, if i did something wrong please forgive me. mami: do you want to say something else. Sadi: no

Mami: listen, your taking Ragi with you but do take care of her. Keep her away from the sun.

Ath smiling and thinking in het room (she heard them talking): Sadi tere naseeb mein inka ashirwaad hai hi nahi, itna bhi nahi samdji athra saloon mein.

At the airport

They announced that at the recue-team had arrived at the accident place and they found some living people. The names are shown on the display.  Ragi and Mamu didn't see dad's name in it and gets worried.

At home

Ragi is cooking something and seems really happy. Ath came to her.

Ragi: do you know bhabhi tommorow my dad is returning. Every year on my birthday he has been sending gifts for me. To be honest i wasn't waiting for his gifts but for his letters.

Ath: wauw ab to mera imported make-up ayenga. When you will be gone than who's gonnan help me in the kitchen. Seems like when your gone i have to keep a servent. Kaushi heard. ( The reaction on her face told that she also felt bad)

Hearing this Sadi felt bad. Sadi: Bhabhi i am coming i forgot ilahichi (or something like that ) and she saw Kaushi standing at the door.

Mami: Ath sadi isn't a naukrani you understand. Sadi heard Kaushi telling this and gets happy.

At the airport

They asked if more people are found. Ragi and Mamu went to the hospital and are searching for dad. They goes in the morgueroom.

At home

Sadi looking at her dad's photo and talking to him. she heard the tanga wala and creams mami my dad's home. she was all happy and running to open the door. she stops to pray and took aarti. while doing aarti the lamp went off.

all went outside. sadi went to mamu and asked why are you so late and where is dad.

Ragu began to cry. Mamu: please forgive me sadi i couln't bring your dad with me. He died in a plane accident. all looked schoked 😭.

epi ends on sadi's face 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monicasing thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks for the update..
SOOOO sAD..
--Pinky-- thumbnail