October 18th---Written Update/Video

shrutichopra thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Dammy, Get well soon. Everyone please take a moment and pray for her speedy recovery. Thank you!

Here is the update! Enjoy!😊

Kala chachi says that this year like every year Dussera will be celebrated with lot of aplomb. They will have the whole story portrayed and also the burning of Ravan. However this year they don't know where to celebrate it. A grounds name is taken but Mohan says they will not get any ground since all are booked a month prior itself. Bani enters and say that it will be celebrated and she has made the required arrangements. When asked where she says that the Suryavanshi haveli and she has sent out the invites as well. Shashi kaka is all excited and everyone is looking at him with different looks. Dhanraj says that the celebrations can't be held there as it isn't clean and such things cannot be done so fast. Bani says that they will hold it on the grounds and thus no work is needed. She says she has taken care of everything and if they cancel it now it will look bad. Dhanraj says that if the invites have already been sent, what can they do now and leaves.

The celebration start and the haveli is decorated (looking much smaller!) and there are guards all around it. Dhanraj has tightened the security. The Walia's come and praise the way it has all been organised when someone says that it was Bani who has done it. Jai is surprised and Jigyasa taking the oppurtunity talks about how Bani has entered their family and won everyone's hearts even there. They all enter in for the aarti.

Dhanraj and his wife have a chat and are worried about what would happen if Bani enters in. Dhanraj dismisses this possibility since the security is very tight. He says he couldn't cancel it since the guests had already been invited and if they cancelled people would have spoken ill about him.

The aarti starts and the mantra 'Ram Ram Sia Jai Jai Ram' is playing. All of them do the aarti and then Kala goes up and announces a performance. A guy comes to sing (an old Indian Idol contestant if I am not wrong) sings some religious hymns and everyone is watching him.

Bani is thinking hard as to how she will enter this place since the security is so tight and that this is her only chance to do so. Just then a servant drops a plate of ladoo's on the steps of the haveli. The guard comes and shouts at him and apologizing the servant requests for help. The guard bends down to help him while Bani quickly runs in, escaping the guard.

Arushi comes to Jigyasa and compliments her on her looks and asks about Jai, her old brother. Jigyasa gets mad at this and shouts at her telling her that she will not stand and here ill about her brother. She says Arushi is using her brother for her benefit, she would never do so with Jai. She tells Jai to mind her tongue cos the next time Jigyasa won't leave her. Arushi tells her to chill as they both want Bani destroyed. Jigyasa is yet mad at Arushi.

Daksh is looking for Bani and when she is no where to be found, his mother tells him she will find her and send her to him. Dhanraj goes to find her and even asks the guard who says that no one has entered the haveli. Dhanraj is confused as to where Bani could be.

Jai asks Jigyasa where Bani is, since she is no where to be seen. When he asks Jigyasa she tells him that since Daksh is also not there they are probably together. Jai gets mad and tells her that if she doesn't know, she should just say so not twist things around. Jigyasa says that everyone knows what Bani and he are up to; Jai is the only one not ready to believe it. Jai gives her a bad look and leaves.

Take care,
Shruti

The episode was a short one today and I apologise if my update wasn't as detailed as it should be.

PD was looking good though today her voice was dubbed. Why Ram was in a bright orange kurta is a question that remains unanswered!

Video by Sadaf:   October 18th--Click Here

Edited by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkdiamond thumbnail
thnaks for detailed update
banibanijai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the detailed update
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

soooo raaz comes out tomorrow??😕😕😕 bani's already in d mansion.. she just needs to get to 'that' room which i hope she does.. don't want this raaz to be stretched ... luvin Jai's answers to Jigyasa😳😳 the faith stays 😃😃 btw wat happen to d pics that bani got developed yesterday??😕😕 hmmm

thanx shruts 😳 

khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Aww thankz Antakshari buddy! 😉.. Uff I want Rano back!! 😭
sanam84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Why Ram was in a bright orange kurta is a question that remains unanswered!

Answer to that is ppl do tend to wear..orange, red, yellow during Navratra n Dushera...it is celebration time n u cant wear black...black is not considered auspicious 😆 let him be Shrut 😉 he looks good in just anything 😉

thanks Shrut...my Q is wot happened to the pics...

*sweet-soni* thumbnail
thx for the update!!!! i missed like 3 epis i am gonna watch emm all now!!
Thanks for the very nice detailed update.

Great job.
sharala thumbnail
i'm confused...does the haveli belong to dhanraj?...and if so how did Bani get permission to use it ?
vineeshaa thumbnail
thanx for the gr8 update. The raaz should be out now.