Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyapiya thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Its a nice concept i like the story.
Different to all this saas bahu kahaani.
Is gr8
aur mera fav actor hai Akshat(Ali)
Broken_Heart72 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

<span>Thank You Sree ji!</span><br><br><span>WEll i totally agree that This show has really kept me and many others glued to the Tv sets for more almost 4 weeks now!</span><br><br><span>If it comes to analyze what i like about the show and what not.. i can write up the following:<br></span><br><span><span>Pro's:</span>- First of all i really liked the concept. From the promos, articles i got my interest in the show already, becoz i felt this was really an unique concept! I mean the story revolving around conjoined twins and their journey is really so alag/different from the usual saas bahu or extra-marital affairs stuff we are used to see on Tv these days.. (no offense</span><span>)</span><br><br><span>- Then we saw the Curtain raiser Episode and after he first episode i think show became a hit overnight and is getting popular day by day. </span><br><br><span>- I also feel that the fact that the identities of the girls were kept secret</span><br>
<span>added extra curiosity and interest to the show! Were they really twins..and that too conjoined twins, what are their real names.. are some of the questions which have been asked tenfold times here</span><br><br><span>-What i furthermore like about AD show is the bonding we see between the girls with each other and the bonsding with their MOm Lata and Nanu. Great emotional scenes which can really touch you!</span><br><br><span>Cons:</span><br><br><span>- Some situations are being handled really melodramatically.</span><span> </span><br><span>Like the wedding function scene where AD and their mom get insulted. It was really heartbreaking to hear such awful comments, like Amber Dhara being bad omen( ab-shagun)</span><br><br><span>- What a shocker to witness AD being kept in a circus!</span><br><span>I knew Amber Dhara would run away..but i hoped to see a track like seeing their trials and tribulations while trying to succeed in their mission to make their family proud. Like going from place to place to get a chance to perform..but getting rejected etc..and finally someone would give them a chance....and they would become popular etc and maybe meet their father...</span><br><br><span>So... about the kind of change i want to see is basically what i just wrote.. i want Amber Dhara to get out of that Circus and try their luck elsewhere, i want Akshat to help them out and Lata to find them and give them support.. staying in Mumbai not going back to Panchhgani and then we could get a romantic angle in the storyline also..and the case of Separating AD should come up also..without the possibility that Amber could die</span><br><br><span>WEll i've just honestly penned my thoughts here.. i've no intention to offend anyone..</span><br><br><span>Amber Dhara Rocks and i'm completely addicted to the show..!!</span><br><span>Kudos to the producers and creatives for such a brilliant concept!</span><br>
<br><span>I would rate the show 9/10 ( actually i woudl like to give 10/10, but i penned some cons..so 9!)</span><span>
</span><br><br><span>*Will review my ananlysis again and edit if possible/needed*</span><br><br><span>LOve,</span><br><span>Gracella</span>

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Amber Dhara has a really unique concept. I would have never imagined a serial like this could actually be produced and made in India! I love the fact that this show breaks all the norms of "saas-bahu" soaps and opens a fresh new door of unique ideas in the television industry.

There are many emotional scenes in this show. The first episode must have made people cry. My favorite character has to be the mother. She is so inspirational. How she says that they are special because they are together really becomes something that keeps them going in every situation.

I was actually expecting twins when I first heard the concept but the two actors that play Amber Dhara look completely different. But I understand that some things just cannot be helped. It would have been difficult to get two girls that look exactly alike and would be able to give off an amazing performance like the current actors. Having said that, the two actors have amazing chemistry even though they aren't real sister.

Some things that I feel could be a little too brutal for the audience is all these emotional/melodramatic things in the serial. I have seen many people with disabilities and have volunteered in such places as well and people nowadays really do not react in such harsh ways towards people with disabilities or health issues. I've never been to India so I do not know exactly if people in India are still very traditional and believe in "auspicious/inauspicious" things. But I feel it would be more realistic if people tried to help them too much thinking they're disable rather than considering them as bad omens.

I never expected a love story in this show as I thought it would be impossible for them to even think of loving and I didn't think a man would ever consider them. However, they do have hearts as well and it is important to show their emotional love sides as well because every girl is going to have a dream about her prince charming. I loved Harshad Chopra and Kashmira (I think that's her name) was awesome! But I like Ali M. too. I just wish Akshat was shown a little stronger. He is almost always shown agreeing to Sonia's wishes, whether he wants to or not. However, Shweta G. does an amazing job with her role. She truly knows how to be evil!

My rating of this show would be:  8/10

Great job to all the people involved for making a different, entertaining show!

-Pooja

Edited by Poojie - 16 years ago
tazu thumbnail
Once in a while the channel should throw in bits and pieces of medicail investigations to give viewers some hope to possble seperation. This would add some spice to the show.

tazu
aparna_1988 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_X6

My 2 cents...

I'd like the show's writers to add some more realistic aspects to this show. I mean how are these girls joined physically? I'm sure its a great show but if they respected their viewer's intelligence and made it more realistic instead of a bad attempt at "conjoined twins" the show will attract more viewers. When I first heard about the concept of the show I thought it would be excellent...I just wish there was more of a realistic approach to the medical condition instead of 2 seperate girls who just hold hands. If they can improve on that...it might make it more appealing.

my sentiment s exactly..

gurnadia thumbnail
I think Ambar Dhara is a wonderful story due to the fact it different story compared to other serials. The only think I dont like with ambar dhara is that somewhere it involves all the serials story being mixed together.
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

well it's an attempt to make something new and interesting...as for the realistic part...the ppl who they come across see them in a negative way (which is completely true in the world we live in). The fact that they get so discrouged so easily is also realitic and very annoying.

I mean my cousin has a lil bit of a lisp when she speaks and everyone treats her really bad and she feels the same way.

But they are not even that bad! There are girls who have 2 heads and they are treated just fine maybe even better then most other ppl in the US...

As for the negative characters...umm i dont really like Sonia's character...i mean when she's already been told on multiple times that Akshat doesn't like her, wht makes her think that marrying him will bring happiness to them both? I feel like that's very unrealistic...i mean she's over dramatic in some shots based on her character...idk...i think they need to tone it down a bit.
Over all...i'd give it 7/10

Edited by IBserenity - 16 years ago
aroseindew thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

its true that i am also glued to the serial ..
views ... what i like about the serial is the kind of love in b/w AD\ and their mothers support ðŸ˜Š
 then we are able to understand how much trouble conjoint ppl are facing then society ..  😭

akshat jaisa koi dost mil  jaaye to anything is possible .. really 😳

but now i am all sad for whts happening with AD  i really dont want to c them suffer so much ... this is cruelty i want their begunai to be proved soon .. then..😕

it is said amber and dhara wont seperate but i want them to and live thei own life .. amber with akshat and dhara with sumone else .. ( her dream man .. 😳)
but its true that in soaps everything cant be favouring us .. but i can share my views right ..😊

i wonder if there are ppl like kamini and sonia in this society .. may be but ive never heard anything of that kind in real life ...😕

i am really hope that happiness will come ad's way .. 😊

thanks 4 giving this chance to share our views sreeji

poojja 😳

desifairy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice serial.. defo keeps me glued o my chair.. different stories and morals rather than the family old melo drama.. i reli enjoy watchin this drama
😊
kavyaknair thumbnail
i love t serial.frankly...i just get emotional watchin' it...not an episode i didn't cry...truly creative nd emotional...it presentation is too good and t choiceof actors too.i found it unique...it's one in a million...i find myself as a part of it and get indulged in it...i cry when they cry...i smile when they do...i shar my feelings with theirs...it's a marvellous concept...it was like pehli nazar me pyaar with t serial..t crew is too good...i like every part of amber dhara serial...best serial...10/10.

no words i hv to appreciate t serial.i hv not missed a single epi. of this show...tooooooooo gooooooooooood.