Urgent : Need Feedback from all!

Posted: 16 years ago
Hi Friends

The new serial on Sony Amber Dhara has kept us glued to the TV sets for some weeks now.. So its time now to think and analyse what we like about this serial and what we dont like..

So we want to know your valuable comments on what u like about this serial, and what kind of change you will like to see in the story.. How do you rate the serial as of now? Please pen your thoughts here..

We would request every single member in IF, who watches this serial to atleast stop by at this thread for a few seconds and write your comments asap..

Please note: Express yourself in the neatest possible way, even if you have a negative comment to pass on.. This thread will be sent to the channel. So write what you feel and just dont write anything for sake of giving a feedback.. Every feedback given here will be read, so think,analyse  and pen..

Thanking you
Sree on behalf of IF Development Team

Note to Mods of the Section: Please see to it that this thread remains a sticky till we get feedback...
Thank You Sree ji!

WEll i totally agree that This show has really kept me and many others glued to the Tv sets for more almost 4 weeks now!πŸ‘πŸ‘

If it comes to analyze what i like about the show and what not.. i can write up the following:

Pro's:

- First of all i really liked the concept. From the  promos, articles i got my interest in the show already, becoz i felt this was really an unique concept! I mean the story revolving around conjoined twins and their journey is really so alag/different from the usual saas bahu or extra-marital affairs stuff we are used to see on Tv these days.. (no offense😳)

- Then we saw the Curtain raiser Episode and after he first episode i think show became a hit overnight and is getting popular day by day.

- I also feel that the fact that the identities of the girls were kept secret
added extra curiosity and interest to the show! Were they really twins..and that too conjoined twins, what are their real names.. are some of the questions which have been asked tenfold times hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-What i furthermore like about AD show is the bonding we see between the girls  with each other and the bonsding with their MOm Lata and Nanu. Great emotional scenes which can really touch you!

Cons:

- Some situations are being handled really melodramatically.πŸ˜•
Like the wedding function scene where AD and their mom get insulted. It was really heartbreaking to hear such awful comments, like Amber Dhara being bad omen( ab-shagun)

- What a shocker to witness AD being kept in a circus!
I knew Amber Dhara would run away..but i hoped to see a track like seeing their trials and tribulations while trying to succeed in their mission to make their family proud. Like going from place to place to get a chance to perform..but getting rejected etc..and finally someone would give them a chance....and they would become popular etc and maybe meet their father...

So... about the kind of change i want to see is basically what i just wrote.. i want Amber Dhara to get out of that Circus and try their luck elsewhere, i want Akshat to help them out and Lata to find them and give them support.. staying in Mumbai not going back to Panchhgani and then we could get a romantic angle in the storyline also..and the case of Separating AD should come up also..without the possibility that Amber could dieπŸ˜•

WEll i've just honestly penned my thoughts here.. i've no intention to offend anyone..😳

Amber Dhara Rocks and i'm completely addicted to the show..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Kudos to the producers and creatives for such a brilliant concept!

I would rate the show 9/10 ( actually i woudl like to give 10/10, but i penned some cons..so 9!)πŸ˜‰

*Will review my ananlysis again and edit if possible/needed*

LOve,
Gracella
well im surely glued to the serial and the 2 actresses amber and dhara might be new comers but they really are good and their mom she is just superb.

I dont really like the character of anuj and the way he treats Amber Dhara and his character should come to an end as soon as possible

Further more I hate the Circus scene which is going on at the moment and im hoping that Amber Dhara will get out of it all.

I love Amber Dhara and has become one of my fav's,I have my hopes up for many things to happen in Amber Dhara such as:

Amber dhara to get out of the circus,there mom to find them and they should start to live in mumbai without any trouble

Also I think that Akshat should find out that they are in mumbai and come to meet them

And lastly but not least I think Amber Dhara should get name and fame in mumbai and they should be seperated with 100%possibility

thats all from me,
halima

thanks Sree..

Will edit later...
Honestly speaking, I wasn't too keen about the concept of this show when I saw the promos... I have done a lot of reading on the subject but it was not something I wanted to watch as a TV show... Personally I watch TV shows for pure entertainment... This being a very serious matter and something I've studied in great depth wasn't something I would want to watch on TV as a form of entertainment meaning drama... (purely personal opinion... I know a lot of people including my family members who are loving the concept as it is a very unique show)...

I did manage to catch the curtain raiser and as expected it was a really emotional episode... What followed every day were some extremely heart-breaking episodes... It got depressing at times since we were only shown the hardships that the girls had to face... There weren't any light moments at all...

Having said all that, I do not miss a single episode of this show πŸ˜ƒ... The thing that has kept me glued to this show is the fact that the subject has been handled in an excellent way... Even though I cry watching every single episode, it gives me a feeling of how blessed we are in real life... The actors are doing a fantabulous job in their roles, they make every situation look so real! But again, my only concern is that this show is a little too depressing... Maybe adding some light moments would create a right balance in the story...

I would rate this show 7.5/10 😳
All the actors are very good.
I would prefer that they show more realistic incidences than people laughing and throwing and mobbing AD becoz they are conjoined. Thats not what people do in real life, in general we all have sympathy for any abnormal people.
Hope they show AD accept challenges and win most of the time and not drag the serial.
Thanks!
Firstly I would like to applaud the entire team of Amber Dhara to come up with such a beautiful concept. I never saw this show for the first two weeks, since I thought it would be the same thing two sisters fall for same guy and then maybe he will reject them for being co-joint.
but then while flipping channels I started watching the serial and was glued to it. The best part of the serial is that it is realistic than all the others.
Some of the scenes are heart- tugging, some are sweet and nice and some very emotional. The acting by all the characters and amber dhara in particular are excellent. The story of trials and tribulations of people who are not normal makes us feel we are so blessed.
One more thing, all serials are good in the first two months have a good story line and then they fall into the trap of packaging the same old story in a new format. Please dont let Amber Dhara meet the same fate and give us a good meaningful and entertaining serial.
I would rate the serial 8/10
I like this serial...it has really different concept...amber-dhara are cute too...really good then sas-bahu drama...
Thanks sree di.

Okay what I like about this show is how they show naturality meaning Amber and Dhara conjoined and how the society reacts to it. And def the courage of both Amber and Dhara but I think that they can improve the show if they show some new actors entrying the show and someone who supports amber and dhara. Something that is really different about this show is that it is not one of those Saas Bahu shows where they show only the bahu working to keep the family togther. And I hope that they never show amber and dhara having a big fight where they even forget that they are sisters.

I really was looking forward to the show since it was very different and a totally new concept to the indian tv scene. Kudos to the AD team and everyone who thought about bringing this to us viewers.

Its such a refreshment from the never ending saas bahu serials and typical mills and boons romance stories. Also a new and refreshing location . There is however something that i did not like and thats the character of Anuj being introduced so early in the game. I wish they had given more time to just focus on the Panchagani locale and the conjoined twins without all twists and turns .

Also there is too much of sadness shown since the beginning of the show. Looks like kleenex are the sponsorsπŸ˜‰We have yet to see an episode that is worry free and has some fun element to it. If its just going to be this sad i think it may be too much to digest and will turn viewers away . This show needs to be about trials and triumphs of these twins does not require the show to be totally emotional and a tear jerker.

I really love the way the channel had a special curtain raiser and got us introduced to them and a very good way of keeping the two main protagonist under wraps till very recent. This surely has played with all the viewers curiosity and has kept us glued wanting for more. Given that both actress are new they are doing a fairly good job at their coordination and making the conjoined part look so natural but i feel that they could get some help from the acting point meaning their expressions and delivery. Sometimes i feel that is disjointed and hence confusing to viewers

I hope that we get to see more fun and light hearted moments between the sisters. And also hopefully get to see them back soon on their singing track. Also would like to see some good looking guys playing prominent role since akshat's role has been pretty trivial so far. Would also like to continue to see Panchgani as a backdrop along with mumbai. Apart from that i hope that we continue to see originality in the script and not eventually becoming the run of the mill show just for trp's.

My rating of this show will be a 6/10 .

That's it for now but will come back if i can think of anything else

Edited by priya.nair - 16 years ago