Kavitha will be away for a while

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Ok, folks, here is some news. Our Kavi kutty - IF Kitchen Queen - will be away from the Forum for about 2 months - personal reasons.We will miss her but we shall just pray for her to set things right and get back to us as soon as possible. Supree, Caryn, Sue and other regulars of the Recipe thread - may I request you to keep the thread alive and kicking until the queen comes back to take charge?? Thanks a lot. Kavi kutty, we will miss u - all the best and just remember that we are all with you in your times of need. God bless.
Edited by rojapoooo - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Kavi, take care yaar. We will miss you
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Kavi, take care of yourself and get sort yourself out with success. We shall pray for your sucess in your life.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kavitha, do take care and here's wishing you the best of best wishes for whatever you have to do.

I was tentatively thinking of doing a recipe but first I have to make it and take pictures. Maybe I will do it next week, once the Navarathri stuff is over.
Caryn thumbnail
Kavi sweetie. Take care of yourself.

Hope you will be back soon.

Eljay, don't forget about the peda. 😉
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kavi...good luck... do sort out everything....and we are all here in case you need anything....take care and be happy. we will miss you, but will pray for you
Hosanna thumbnail

I don't send in receipes but i drool over the pictures! Will be waiting anxiously for your return, Kavi!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Kavi dear, sort out your personal isse and come back to us soon..will miss 😃

take care 🤗
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kavitha kutty,

Be strong and brave. We are all with you. You are in my everyday prayers dear. LET THE GOD ALMIGHTY BE WITH YOU IN EVERY STEP YOU TAKE FORWARD......

I am sure that you will come back to crack jokes with us with full of energy one more time....

Love....Hugs .....and Prayers

Roja thanks for informing us and thanks for opening this thread Edited by atina - 16 years ago
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Kavi, Take care of yourself. 🤗 🤗 Hope you will be back soon. We will miss you!!