Update 17th Oct!!*Abhimanyu escapes*

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey all

I din see ne update..hence posted!!This is just a brief update...

Sameera siting and cryin thinkin of what all veer said..😭

Other side sam's mom is sittin alone..beeji asks ur worried bt sam..she says i was prayin4 her..beeji says sam has bcum big..what evr bad has happ is over..sams mom says dun talk bt that..beeji agrees n goes..her mom tells herself..i knw ur also worried bt her ..the past what i din let u talk wen sam knws bt it will i b able2 stop her?

beeji calls sam..her mom also cums n asks her well being..sam doesnt talk..she is in tears..her mom asks her what happ..if there is nethin it will b k dun worry..sam says wen i hear ur voice i feel all my wishes will b fulfilled..they keep the phone...samrat cums n says ur wish will b fulfild wen u giv me cofee....and she starts runnin behind him

veer cums 2 his house.his wife (sunaina) says dad was waitin4 u he wants2 talk somethin imp..wife says ishikas email is cum n she feels like cumin 2 india..sunainas dad says ishika shud enter creative field...her talks bt makin her do fashion design..veer leaves...sunaina says his past is still wit him..he thinks bt anupama ive tried a lot..i cant separate anupama n veer not even aftr ishikas birthπŸ˜•

veer is is room sees some snap...he gets a call...he tels the person u sent the msg to abhi..r work is over..now what evr has 2 done it will done by abhi😳

In jail..abhi is tryin2 open his hands or makin noise..one guy asks him what ur doing..abhi tells him tell ur jailor ..."abhi uski bhasha mein uske saath bath karne ko raazi hai"😳😳

some characters come n hold abhi in front of jailor..jailor says ur eyes r ready 2 luk down ..he says no my has started 2 feel pity on uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..he catches abhis hair..jailor says who the hell r u??abhi says i am that if i talk it can b imp2 me..i can tell u imp stuff..jailor says okie say..abhi says i only want 2 of us...the other 2 leave n go..jailor offers abhi somethin2 eat...abhi picks it up and.........gives his half killingg smile........😳😳😳

jailor cums out of room..they dun show his face...he talks somethin for distracting to other pple he says im goin out will cum by evening...his head is down n he walks..omggggggggggg..they show his head up sudd...its r herooo..with beard n alll..they show flashback..abhi hittin the jailor n stuff..and waaaahhh what a fight....and then his one liner....hum pani mein rehkar magamach se dosti nahi karte..........haiiiiii soo cutteeee

he goes out sits in the jeep n zooooooooooom..vanishhh!!!!

At coffee shop..samrat tells sam ur bcuma private detective..she gets irritated..tells him y u alwas joke im ina prob i hav2 find that guy who ran..he agreess n tells her be like sherlock holmes..she doesnt seem interested...sameer singh cums then..samrat-sameer get intro..sameer says he has a test flight...he leaves...samrat again starts flirting..sameer forgets his keys..sam says illg iv it..when she goes..she again sees that guy (terrorist)..she tries 2 hide n see what hes doin..the guy jus walks offf...sam then sees sameers neck cut n bleeding..😭

The guy goes n sits in plane..sam cums runnin2 him..she yells at him..he jus smiles..sam runs sits in another aircraft...

the ground staff informs veer there was only 1 test ..whose in other aircraft..veer n samrat go 2 the control room..veer tells him to establish cotact..he tries conn with sam's aircraft..veer tells her 2 land..she says no..tries to say that sameer is killd..and she is followin that guy...but veer n samrat cant hear her at all....in the end she says im goin2 shoot his aircraft....thats all veer n samrat hear n veer says y does she wan2 shoot sameers aircraft...before she does that we hav 2 shoot her.....samrat is shocked!!😭

END!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pragalbha thumbnail
Rashi,

Thanks so much!!!!! I have been waiting for the update like forever!!!!!!!!

Thanks a bunch!!!!
rashi85 thumbnail
ur welcum πŸ˜ƒ ..if i knew there wudnt b an update i wud hav posted it longgg back 😳
khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Rashu you updated I love you jaanu!!

Yess Iqu escapes.. and with what style! Hai!!! I like it!! Go Iqu go... will he meet Sameera soon??? πŸ˜•

Oh no Sameera is in trouble.. go Samrat save her!!! I love Samrat he is sooo cute 😳 . I am all for the Samrat and Tanvi storyline.. I will be the their no. 1 fan!! πŸ˜‰
rashi85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khrhun_sheen

Rashu you updated I love you jaanu!!

Yess Iqu escapes.. and with what style! Hai!!! I like it!! Go Iqu go... will he meet Sameera soon??? πŸ˜•

Oh no Sameera is in trouble.. go Samrat save her!!! I love Samrat he is sooo cute 😳 . I am all for the Samrat and Tanvi storyline.. I will be the their no. 1 fan!! πŸ˜‰

u welcum my dear😳

yahh iqu's was a stylish escaped..i luvd it!!!😳

noo abhi has 2 save sameera..not samratπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

sweet_ak92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 updt
thnx so much
khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Haan Rashu .. teek hai Abhi will save Sammy! But then Samrat will fall for Tanvi! 😳 Khush!! I even got a name for them... Samvi!! Heheh... well maybe Samrat will alert her as to what is going to happen and then Abhi will save her! πŸ˜‰
Kaj! thumbnail
finally rashi, tumne tadpaana band karke FULL update de hi di πŸ˜†
thankoo πŸ˜‰
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow Rashi, really nice update. Loved those emoticons πŸ˜›
Great πŸ‘ πŸ‘
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update... sameera get a chance to prove herself....but I'm scare what if they misunderstnd her