US Update October15-Zaara life in danger!

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Update October 15

The episode begins from where we left off…Aamir throws Zeenat on the floor. The whole family is shocked by this behavior from Aamir. Zeenat gets up and she starts yelling at everyone to stop staring at her. She starts talking rubbish about All this is Zaara's plan and that she is instigating all you guys! Someone grabs Zeenat by the arm, turns her around and slaps her! They show the person and it is Zaara's Dad!

Zeenat is upset and says that you've always been on Zaara's side! Because shes your own Blood right? Papa says that not only do I have a relation of blood w/ Zaara I also have a Dil ka Rishta with her. He tells Zeenat that Zaara has always sacrificed for you! She married your husband so you won't get a soutan but a sister!

Zaara says that the daughter you kidnapped is not mine but yours! Zaara says that  you wished for a son and I didn't want to see anything happen to you…so I switched our children. Zeenat laughs and says that so this is your new plan! What proof do you have?? Papa says you want proof?? Heres your proof! Papa gives her the DNA reports…Zeenat starts crying looking at the reports…Papa takes reports and gives it to Aamir and they pass on to all the family members. Papa asks Zeenat if she believes everything now! Zaara says that I would've never told all this unless Zeenat hadn't kidnapped Khushi!

Then Zaara turns the whole conversation around and says that the DNA reports were negative…since Khushi is your daughter, we want to know who the real father is! Zeenat is speechless. Zaara says Dr.Seth can tell us…she calls him in and Doc tells everyone that He changed the reports on Samar's saying…but Samar did all this because Zeenat told him to. Abu tells Aamir that not trusting Zaara is like not trusting god. Aamir says I cant believe I trusted Zeenat….but now my eyes are open! I will give her punishment myself. Aamir drags Zeenat out of the house…Zeenat grabs Aamir's feet and asks for another chance…Aamir says get out of here before I do anything I will regret.

Zaara stops them and says that Khushi is with Zeenat. Zeenat says that Khushi is with Samar. Papa says that the marriage b/w Samar and Zaara was just a way to get into the house so Zaara could prove herself right and get khushi's rights. Zaara says I can die for Khushi and I can kill for her also.

Khushi is keep asking Samar where her mother is and Samar is getting annoyed!

Samar gets a phone call from Zeenat…Zeenat is at home with the speaker on so everyone can hear conversation. Zeenat says that Zaara did exactly what we wanted her to…Zeenat asks Samar to give Khushi back…Samar ask if everything is ok there…Zeenat says yes. Samar laughs like a madman that he is and says I can tell by your voice Zeenat that you've been caught! He also knows that the speaker is on…he says hello to everybody. He asks her why she wants Khushi and Zeenat is choked up on tears and says that Khushi is my daughter…Samar says I don't care about this new drama…Samar says that he just wants Zaara to come…Aamir Threatens Samar and Samar replies to this by saying that Aamir isn't a good father…he named his daughter illegimate and left his wife and kid on the streets.

Samar tells Zaara to come by herself…he doesn't want police involved. He says he will call later and give the address. Aamir asks Zeenat where Samar is staying and Zeenat says that she really doesn't know. Papa says lets call police…Zaara stops him and says the same dialogue that she will die for Khushi and take Samar's life if necessary. Shireen is worried and she leaves living room.

Samar's Hideout

Samar is mixing something into milk and makes Khushi drink it on the bribe that he will take her to her mother. Khushi falls asleep and Samar is happy cause Khushi was annoying him. Shireen Calls Samar and says that Police came to our house and they know where you are. Samar thinks that Zaara must've informed police. Shireen says no one informed them. Shireen tells Samar to go to London with Khushi. Shireen tells Samar to meet her at this one place by airport.

Living Room

Zaara says since you all know the truth I don't want Khushi or Aman to know this. If Khushi lost her voice when she found out Aamir wasn't her dad, then if she finds out im not her mother then what will happen?!! Abu says we won't let your sacrifices go to waste. Aamir tells Zaara that she was always and still is khushi's mother.

Samar is at some isolated place(up some billion stairs)…someone reaches out and touched his shoulder. He turns around and it is Zaara. Samar thinks that Zaara also instigated Shireen to go against him. Zaara say that it was her own choice, she wanted to fight for whats right. Aamir and Abu come in car…Zaara yells to them that Khushi is in Samar's Car! Samar tells them both to stop or I'll shoot Zaara! Epi ends on Aamir and Zaara's worried faces

COMMENTS:

10/10 episode! I luved this episode! It was full of suspence and tears!(mostly from Zeenat)

POST YOUR VIEWS ON THIS EPISODE, FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS AND PREDICTIONS! the Zaara section has been very less active lately...if you visit this section please reply in other topics!

ENJOY!

LUV,

JESSIE!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modishh thumbnail
oh yeah..it wass a great epi..i was actually surprised to c Zeenat crying 😆 ..and pleading Samar to giv back HER daughter, khushi...wasnt tht something..must watch 😃
deshi2007 thumbnail
excellent episode...!! 😃
...thanks...
for ur brilliant job...!! 👏
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i was surprised that they all believed the birth certificate... 😕 😕 but atleast they did end it instead of further extending it
chotu1 thumbnail
Finally!-the truth is finally out and every1 actually believes it! - awesome episode!Thanks for the gr8 update Jessie! 👏 👏 👏
sonia_778 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks yaar for the update..