Rajeev not to pair with Aamna Shariff

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Rajeev Khandelwal not to pair with Aamna Shariff

Monday, October 15, 2007  03:21 IST

The script of Khandelwal's debut film 'Aamir' has no room for a heroine reports

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal, who opted out of 'Left Right Left' (SAB), is on a sabbatical these days.

Malini .

Incidentally, Rajeev is busy preparing  for his debut movie 'Aamir' (director Anurag Kashyap), which will get rolling after  Dussehra.

Is it true that 'good friend' and actor Aamna Shariff was being tipped to pair opposite him in 'Aamir'? "That's wild speculation.

The truth is that there is no heroine opposite me in the movie. That's the demand of the script," he justifies.  He elaborates on his character 'Aamir' saying, "He is a boy-next-door-character whom everyone can identify with."

Rajeev, who loves playing dandiya, is avoiding making appearances at the ongoing Navratri festival this time to stay away from the media glare. "I will miss watching the revelry," he says.

Will the actor, who endeared audiences as  Sujal ('Kahiin To Hoga'), bid adieu to TV? "No never, I owe my name and fame to television. It's strange that I never plan any thing. Whether it's TV or films, I am game for any assignment that takes me ahead in life," he signs off.