apparaohoare thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Not even 24 hours have passed and the mentor of the Yalgaar gharana of SRGMP C2007 cries out foul and acts like a sore looser.  In an interview to Headlines Today Ismail showed his disappointment at the final results of the show at Surat where he is performig at a garba festival. 

He claimed that based on the singing abilities Amanat should have been the winner and based on the popularity Raja should have been the winner.   He also claimed that when he was travelling by train from Bombay to Surat today everyone in the compartment said that "humne Raja ke liye itna vote kiya to woh sab gaya kaha"?   He also hinted at some foul play by Zee TV that made Aneek the winner. 

However, in the same interview Raja was very sweet and diplomatic.  He said that I am sad that I could not see the happy faces of my parents but when I saw the happy faces of Aneek's parents, I was not sad anymore.  That was really sweet Raja, and you are a genuinely nice person, and I wish you the very best on your future.

However, the other contestant Amanat acted just like his mentor. 

OK, that's enough of what I saw on the TV.  Now let me put down my feelings.

Ismail Darbar, please stop acting like a *******.  Please accept that the supporters of Aneek voted more than the supporters of Amanat and Raja.  Thats it.

Moreover, we all know how your career is moving right now.  You haven't had a movie after Kisna.  I am sure you are frustrated to the bone.  You had come up with an album which exploded like a bomb on your face.  The only source of income you have is this show for which Zee called you for two consecutive years.  I really don't think it is a good idea to piss of Zee TV at this point. 

Also, you are supposed to come out with another album in your own voice through T-Series that Himesh has managed for you.  It was only for Himesh that you got the contract with T-Series.  We all know the quality of voice you have.  It can put a *******.  I don't think Bhushan Kumar is deaf to sign you for an album if it was not for Himesh.  And we have all seen how you have buttered Himesh for that throughout the show.  So, pissing off Himesh at this point is really not a good idea for you.

******* all the people in the compartment said that they voted for Raja because you were travelling from Bombay to Surat.  I strongly recommed you should take a train from Calcutta to Guwahati, and everything will be crystal clear to you why Aneek won.  There you will see most of the people saying we voted for Aneek.  Chalo train ticket main kharid  ke dunga.  You just take the train.

BTW, if you keep on pissing of people this way then it is not long that you will go back to your Violin Playing days.

Footnote:  Moderators, please note that I did not call ID a donkey.  I was just comparing his voice quality. πŸ˜›

Peace.

Moderator's Note:

Post edited.. Calling someone as sore looser, commenting on the economic conditions is something that is against the rules and is considered as a personal attack on the Music Director. Please refrain from making such comments in the future. You may have compared only the voice quality, but that also is one of the physical attribute which is also a personal attack and affect the sentiments of the fans..

Edited by Anu.Rad - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjaniDiwani thumbnail
Watever dude, you have no right to talk about Ismail ji like that man, we all have are bad days and good days. Alot of people will agree with Ismail ji (such as myself) I do agree with the whole vote manipulation. Something is really fishy, I know Aneek was a good singer, but still, we have the right to express our views, and if you cant seem to listen to other peoples point of view then maybe you should stop telling us ur opinions.
kabhi_21 thumbnail
this shows how the region the contestant hails from affects the voting 😭
yaggu thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashif_qazi

Watever dude, you have no right to talk about Ismail ji like that man, we all have are bad days and good days. Alot of people will agree with Ismail ji (such as myself) I do agree with the whole vote manipulation. Something is really fishy, I know Aneek was a good singer, but still, we have the right to express our views, and if you cant seem to listen to other peoples point of view then maybe you should stop telling us ur opinions.

I agree with you.  I still think that there was a foul play done my Zee or someone and Aneek won.  Aneek is a good singer but Amanat and Raja sing 100% better then him.  Aneek only sings Sonu Nigam's song.  We do not need a duplicate Sonu. 

Also you have no rights to insult Ismail Ji like that.  That was very disrespectful on ur behalf.

kabhi_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashif_qazi

the guy who posted this thread is an ID fan😊

desimam thumbnail
I ask all my us friends everybody is raja fan. they all are sad because raja did not win. aneek has one advantage he directly got support from HR fan . as you know HR has big fan following. so if only aneek die hard fan have voted only then we would have seen different result.
Edited by desimam - 16 years ago
apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: kabhi_21

this shows how the region the contestant hails from affects the voting 😭

It surely does Abhi.  You had a hardcore Raja fan here who used to give the updates from Bikaner everyday.  How people went bonkers there for Raja.  But there was nothing in Kolkata.  The reason being Kolkata is a huge city.  Whatever happens in Kolkata happens in pockets and not throughout the city.  You can never find that kind of crazyness in Kolkata as you can see in any small city.

kabhi_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

It surely does Abhi.  You had a hardcore Raja fan here who used to give the updates from Bikaner everyday.  How people went bonkers there for Raja.  But there was nothing in Kolkata.  The reason being Kolkata is a huge city.  Whatever happens in Kolkata happens in pockets and not throughout the city.  You can never find that kind of crazyness in Kolkata as you can see in any small city.

check this thread and give ur views

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/760383

biswita thumbnail
Once Aneek fades away into oblivion he may just well have the last laugh
yaggu thumbnail

Originally posted by: desimam

aneek has one advantage he directly got support from HR fan . as you know HR has big fan following. so if only aneek die hard fan have voted only then we would have seen different result.

I think thats what has happened too.  And that is not fair.  This is totally wrong.  This is not fair for Raja or Amanat.  The vote souly should have been based on their singing and not on the mentor's fan following.  Very disappointed.