Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

But the tone that ID was really very disgusting.  We all know about that nasty tone of ID.  We have seen that many times before where he acts like an ego centric maniac.   I really did not expect this from ID.

BTW, I don't understand why is Amanat acting like a crybaby.  He should be thankful and grateful that the Indians in India gave him almost 1.95 crore votes, where Raja and Aneek got 2.2 crore votes in India. 

Pakistanis weren't able to vote. and who voted online, like myself for both Raja and Amanat, they weren't counted.

***Plz lets not quote unnecesary part of a post and carry it forward.Its a request plz use the report button for such anti national posts.***

Edited by Barnali - 16 years ago
apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaadoogar

Appaji, I did not watch how much ID cried foul, but you are crying foul... You know Aneek is well deserved winner then their is no need for you to cry foul... I can understand ID lost but you are winner so why are you crying foul??😉😛

Where did I cry foul Jaadoo bhai? 

But, you should also remember that I am a ID fan, and I did not expect such a reaction from him.  I think it has hurt his ego a lot, so he is acting like a sore looser.

As far as the results are concerned, I am thrilled. 😃

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good Argument Appa and Jadoogar. You guys can get a criminal off the noose. Himesh may copy your ideas for the next show👏 👏 👏
apparaohoare thumbnail

Post deleted.

Edited by apparaohoare - 16 years ago
Barnali thumbnail

Barnalidi, you are right this voting system should be re-evaluated...

But same time we need to know about the source of this interview or whatever.... This is perception of one individual about some statements by ID. I know every individual read one thing differently according to how it suits to his/her. I think instead of posting view on this critical issue one should post the actual statements of ID here with souce and let us decide what did he say. I have seen in the case of Amanat, how people twisted his statement...

Jaadoo Bhaiya what he has posted is true...ID made the same statement i hv heard too...do also read Kavita's topic. even she has heard it....

I can say just this - a senior MD like him should address a proper issue, something that really needs addressing and not cry thus. I am staying here at east india and so know what happened in the last two days. Just a small example - my daughter went into hiding with my phone to give vote for few hrs.... Now i am really dreading the bill. because she said she had crossed 300 marks after that she did not kept track.😭

apparaohoare thumbnail

Appa ji here is your statement: which clearly comes under foul crying... crying foul is foul whether a winner is crying or loser is crying... and here one should know rozi-roti, amiri-gharibi everything is in the hand of god, One should know ID have seen good times in his life as we may be seeing now.... Main as a friend kah raha hoon dont take it wrong....

I was just trying to say that this was not the best career move for ID.  He should be little more careful when he makes a statement publicly to the press or the electronic media. 

Once he lashed out at a legend like Asha ji openly to the press.  I don't know something happens to him whenever he goes to Surat.  Ghar mein jaa ke sher ban jata hai, I guess.

simtara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barnali

I was infact perplexed with the friendly behaviour between HR and ID during the show not this....😆 so finally show is over and ID-HR bahi bhai truth comes out in the open.😆

Instead of taking up this issue what ID should hv addressed was the regioanl voting....its becoming more cancerous day by day. Theres a very disturbing trend showing now.....any contestant - good or ok - if hails from east or NE has 90% chance of winning the contest when it gets decided by public voting. it is this public voting issue that people like ID should address. They need to find means to see that fixed number of votes be allowed per ph. or cell. Taking on this is showing him in a bad light.....he should hv not made such a statement.

Didi.. people like ID will never lay the "blame" on regionalism, because the fact of the matter is that there are times where it serves his purpose (eg: C'05 and Debojit).

And it is a pity if talent loses due to regionalism. That last is the grain of salt we'll have to live with...because even on this forum we can't accept the fact that someone with skills and talent or even that an Indian won the contest. No, we have to break it down to smaller regions.

Regionalism is something we won't be able to get rid off that easily. But if we work towards eliminating ignorance and baseless comments we may make progress.

Someone mentioned PC speech versus blunt truth. That person drew a stark comparison between the two. I believe there is a middle-ground... a manner in which one can convey his/her thoughts and ideas without sounding crass, ignorant and/or judgemental.

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I will only tell one thing... Some of the mentors should learn how to react to the situation instead of over reacting.

When you butter up some one so much then you dont have to use typical statements to show that you are really hurt even though GOD knows you were hurt or not..
Edited by guess_gallery - 16 years ago
simtara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

Very well written Simi.👏

😳 Thank you dada.

Raja was really very sporting, and liked that very much. 

Yes, it's always a pleasure to see a graceful exit. That is the mark of maturity and sensibility. Raja seems to have understood that while he may not get the title of winner, he will be getting work and recognition in the coming years. Perhaps that comes with experience and age (he's in his later 20s right?)

But the tone that ID was really very disgusting.  We all know about that nasty tone of ID.  We have seen that many times before where he acts like an ego centric maniac.   I really did not expect this from ID.

Actually, now that you mention it, ID also had that "look" while watching Mauli's performance. Unfiltered glee like he never displays at other times. Really made me uncomfortable... So I can understand your point on his tone.

BTW, I don't understand why is Amanat acting like a crybaby.  He should be thankful and grateful that the Indians in India gave him almost 1.95 crore votes, where Raja and Aneek got 2.2 crore votes in India. 

I too would be interested in seeing voting trends world-wide. As viewers who are constantly subjected to talk of regionalism and the inundations of voting counts, I'm rather curious to see just what regions voted how much. Based on politics and certain understood and assumed facts, I'm guessing the voting population of Pakistan is not that high. Hence the lack of Pakistani singers in the later rounds. Amanat's popularity (based on looks) and his exposure in Dubai, I believe, had a hand in his sustainance so far. That coupled with his talent which won many a heart world-wide.

mermaid_QT thumbnail
appa, perhaps we should really learn to ignore mentors like himesh and ID.. perhaps we expect too much humility , sensibility and class from them, since they clearly seem to disappoint us.

On one hand, each of them has said "all 3 are winners". on the other, these two cry fowl/ act insecure. some of the contestants also get involved in TRP and other cheesy drama and occasional usage of a loud / smart mouth 😕

if people ignore such comments, ZEE / aajtak will realize the show is finally over and they've milked all as much as they could have already.. i wonder abt that..

not acting holier than thou here 😳.. 
i've been mad at himesh and his little champ for non-musical drama for a while now..   i was also upset about raja's too much stage talk before he joined VS.  i became suportive only when VS trained him to use stage for singing above all other TRP drama..
Edited by mermaid_QT - 16 years ago