Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

Here is Today October 14th Nagin Update

Vishnu is trying to stop Rudr from killing Nagin. Rudra wife Archna is submit to the hospital, Masa is wondering how Archna's health got worse all of sudden, she is wondering if its any thing have to do with her son's trip to the forest.

Nagin calls Amrita and she goes to her mom. Amrita asks her mother asking where her father is. Nagin tells Rudra brother is trying to stop Rudra from killing Nagin.

Rudr wife Archna is submit to the hospital, Rudr mom is wondering if Archnas

Nagin calls Amrita and she goes to her mom. Amrita asks  her mother asking where her father is. Nagin tells Amrita they have killed her father.

Nagin tells her that they have burnt Nagraj's body and she says that she has their picture in her eyes.

So Amrita looks into her mother's eyes to get the guys pictures. Amrita tells her mother that she will finish them off.

Nagin gives Amrita her kasam, tells Amrita when the time is right take the revenge of your parents death and get the pavrit Nagmani, Nagin tells her daughter, that you don't have the powers right now, you have to get the powers first and for that you have to wait.

You have to make your pain your strength you have to get the mani. For all this you have to go to human world, she says that they have burnt your days body but you can make me come back to life if you get the mani back, and she tells Amrita to keep her body safe. She tells her daughter during the full moon touch the mani on her body and then she can

Amrita promises her dying mother that she will take the revenge of her parents death from the people. Nagin dies in Amrita's arm and she transforms into a snake.

Masa is worried and telling Vishnu's wife to dial the number, so they could inform the guys that Archna is in the hospital.  The lights of the operation theatre go off, and the doctor tells Masa, that Archna's health is not doing well.

Amrita tells her Mother, that she will get the Nagmani back even if she has to go to the human world, she will tell the human what a Nagin's revenge is. To find them she will search the three worlds.

Vishnu tells everyone that we should leave the jungle before night. Amrita sees them leaving, and tells herself that no one leave the place alive and she won't let this happen.

Amrita follows the jeep, and the jeep looses its balance. A voice in the jungle tells Amrita to stop, and  Amrita says this voice belongs to her Vishaka  Massi.
Amrita asks her Massi why did she stop her,

Vishaka Massi tells  Amrita that I know everything that happened to your parents, but don't do anything when you are angry and tells Amrita to come to her.

Amrita goes to Vishaka Massi and asks her why you stopped me, I could have killed them off and full filled the promise that I made to my mother, and gotten the Mani back.

Viskasha Massi tells her this was not right time nor do you have enough strength to fight them, and they have Nagmani, power and strength with them, and V Massi tells her to wait.

V Massi also tells Amrita to make all her powers that she has make them strong that when the right time comes she can use them to take revenge.

Amrita tells her Massi that she could have finished them off, but her Massi tells her, it was possible if I was there with you but I am cursed and I am half stone and human and i can't not move from my place.

Even if I want to, I can't help you; hence you have to full fill the revenge (inteqam) when the time is right.

Vishaka Massi tells her she will tell  Amrita herself when to go, at what place
Until then you will have to wait and wait for the right time.

Rudra tells himself that today he is going but one day he will take the Naagmani from this place and he tells himself I want the naagmani at any cost.

Vishnu tells himself, I have promised Naagraj but how will i full fill the promise and how will I protect the naagmani and where will i hide it.

Rudra guru tells Rudra what you have lost the naagmani after finding it.Rudra's guru tells him once a snake heart as the wish to take revenge, there is no one more dangerous then the snake. Rudra guru tells Rudra that you have to wait 15 years, but in the 15 years you have to be very careful and not to let go of the locket from his neck.

Amrita goes to the shiv temple and transforms her self into a small girl.
Amrita says that her Vishaka Massi told her to go to the Shiv temple and be a small girl, so that no one suspects her that she is a nagin. And her Massi also said that someone will help her at the temple and she asks who?

Edited by *Piku* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tomiko thumbnail

Thankoo for the detailed update Mamta JaanuπŸ˜ƒ....The show's gettijng a lot more exciting and I'm guessing a leap's round the corner?

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nibu i think maybe next week or in coming two weeks we will have leap, and i think Amirta will be Vishnu's daughter in law. She will marry one of his son Karan or Arjun. Since it shows she mangalsuit and i think she will be the daughter in law of Vishnu, and maybe she can know with her powers that he has the nagamani πŸ˜•
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

Nibu i think maybe next week or in coming two weeks we will have leap, and i think Amirta will be Vishnu's daughter in law. She will marry one of his son Karan or Arjun. Since it shows she mangalsuit and i think she will be the daughter in law of Vishnu, and maybe she can know with her powers that he has the nagamani πŸ˜•

Oh, Mamta Beta thats really smart. Great thinkin. That can come true.
Me NRI Girl thumbnail
thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much...

you the best

love and care
ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful update, seems interesting