Mahesh Thakur exits from Bidaai

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Mahesh Thakur exits from Bidaai

Mahesh Thakur aka Kishenchand of Bidaai is exiting from the show. He is going to die in the serial.
Speaking about the twist, Mahesh says, "My character is going to die and I promise you there will be no rebirth."

Why such an early exit? "I was roped into play only a cameo. Kishenchand, who plays father to Sadhna (Sarah Khan), dies in a plane crash. The question now is what will happen to his daughter. Will she be able to fulfill her father's dream of bidaai? For that you have to keep watching the show."

Was it appropriate for a seasoned actor like you to feature in a cameo? "Ranjan Sahi is the reason I chose to play this cameo. I have worked with him in the past and have seen him grow from an assistant director to director and now a producer. He wanted me to play a short role and hence I couldn't refuse him. Also, my presence is somewhat like a blessing for him," replies Mahesh.

What after Bidaai? "I'm doing a daily show called Jiya Jale for 9X. The channel will be launched on November 5 and the show will go on air from the 12th. Natasha Sinha plays my better half. We'll be parenting one of the lead characters," he reveals.

Let's hope there's no heartburn for Mahesh on Jiya Jale!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aww thats so bad, was really looking forward to some good moments btw father and daughter.

So now Sadhana will be staying with Mamaji and definately Mami will not like it at all.
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awww that is too bad. poor sadhana will now have to face mami's wrath....and mami probably wont show her any compassion after his death....she's so mean. 😡
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ohh so this is the next major twist in the tale, hope it will increase the interest of the viewers more. But its so sad 😭 😭
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh! Thats so sad, I knew that someone was going to die, either Sadhna or Ragni's father! This is going to be so heart-breaking to watch.. 😭 😭 😭
*laddu* thumbnail
i knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes i so knew it 😆 😆 i knw it cant b tht happy there had to b sumthing sad hapening .....nt as if theres nothing bad hapeing now 😆 bt it was so predictable 😆 😉