US Update10/11/07-Zeenat abt 2 be exposed

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Update October 11-US

Zaara gives Aamir a plate of food-which looks like takeout. They both eat and Aamir spills some on himself and Zaara is about to give him napkin but then she stops and they both stare at each other and remember old times…The song is going on in the background

Zaara remembers her giving food to Aamir when he comes from work…and then Aamir drops daal on his coat and Zaara wipes it off and scolds him to put napkin on him

Aamir wipes off shirt himself and then puts napkin on lap…Zaara starts coughing and Aamir goes to bring water…Zaara drinks it and Aamir asks her if she is okay. Zaara says that someone is missing her…she says that it must be Khushi. Aamir tells her that she should call her, Zaara says that Khushi must be sleeping. Aamir says that Khushi never sleeps without her goodnight kiss, remember when she used to wake me up in the middle of the night for a kiss?? Aamir stops suddenly and he looks sad and he asks Zaara if she needs anything, Zaara says no so then Aamir takes plates to throw away (they were disposable)

Sana asks Papa what he is thinking about…Papa says Zeenat. He wonders when Zeenat is going to attack…she's not the type to sit quiet. Sana says don't worry Zaara has Aamir with her…Papa says you may trust Aamir but I don't…Whatever Zaara is going through is because of Aamir not trusting her. Sana says it was the circumstances. Sana says that one day Zaara and Aamir will be together

Zaara asks the doctor if he is alright and Doctor says you've saved me twice now…even after I've don't this to you. Doctor says if you need anything I'll be there. Zaara asks him to tell everyone that Zeenat and Samar had switched Reports.

Zaara's phone is ringing. It his Zeenat…She tells Zeenat that Doc will reveal the truth about you. Zeenat says I wont surrender…Zeenat says that your daughter is with me…if you tell Aamir I will shut up Khushi forever. Zaara is shocked…Zeenat tells her to come home in 1 hour and leave the house

Zaara goes outside of room and sees Aamir and tries to walk by him and Aamir stops her and asks her where she is going…Zaara says home. Aamir says why? The doctor is awake now and you said that the doc will tell the truth. Zaara cries that she cant say anything. Aamir stops her and says "I have waited enough, now you have to tell me"

You've betrayed me before but I brought you here because I saw truth in your eyes…and now you're doing it again. Zaara says I can't lose my daughter just for your trust, Aamir asks Zaara what happened to Khushi? And Zaara says I can't tell you her life is in danger and if I say anything they will kill her. Aamir grabs Zaara by the shoulders and asks her who is going to kill Khushi…Zaara doesn't reply and Aamir asks again.

Zaara says Khushi's Mother…the mother who gave birth to her. Aamir is confused.

Papa is talking with Zaara…and Zaara tell him everything…Papa says the truth will come out today. Papa takes a piece of paper (they don't show us what it is, but im thinking it is the birth certificates)

Zeenat marks last day of calendar and Zaara comes. Zeenat says I did my homework and marked all he boxes…but I've also put a ? on Khushi's life. Zeenat tells Zaara to tell Aamir that she only came to this house to get back at Zeenat…Zeenat is about to say something about Khushi dying and Zaara slaps her…Zeenat is angry

Zaara says if you say another word…the girl you're trying to kill is not my daughter but yours! Zeenat is shocked! Zaara says Aman is my son not yours. Aamir is listening from behind. Zeenat doesn't believe Zaara and says nice plan but I'm not going to spare your daughter and she stops talking when Aamir comes…she pretends to say that Zaara is lying and stuff

Aamir says we will find out how much truth you are saying and how much of a lie Zaara is saying. Aamir grabs Zeenat by the arm and says come with me…Zeenat is protesting and Aamir tell her to be quiet and takes her by force downstairs…Zaara follows after a minute

The whole family is downstairs already and Aamir throws Zeenat on the ground(HA!). Everyone is shocked! Ends on Aamir's face

Comments:

10/10 episode!!! It was great to see Aamir throw Zeenat on the ground! The truth will come out now! I think the papers that Zaara's dad was getting was the birth certificates…Zeenat will have no excuse now either

ENJOY!!

PLZ REPLY!!! Post your comments and predictions!!!

Luv,

Jessie

ZAARA DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Edited by Angad luver#1 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7