diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

First of all, I am so happy ke CHA ke liye alagse forum shuru ho gaya....Congratsss

Aaj SBS me CHA ke actors ka interview dikhaya gaya......sabhi actors bata rahe they ke ek Air Force Officer ka role karna aasan nahi hota...kyunki kafi training leni padti hai.....etc...jab iqbal khan se poocha gaya to unhone kaha ke is role ke liye unhe bhi training leni padi...aur jo real Air Force Officers hai unse mile....wo kaise baat karte hai, kaise chalte hai.....overall unki bodylanguage kaisi hoti hai etc....notice kiya aur usi tarah is role ko pesh karne ki koshish ki.....sorry friends poora update nahi kar paaungi.....i m sure is int ka video post ho jayega...
waise ek aur baat monday aur tuesday ko SBS dekhyega ....i m sure in do dino me wo log CHA ke bare kuch na kcuh jaroor dikhayenge......tuesda ko to pakka....dikhayenge....ke CHA ka first episode kaisa raha etc.....ok

Edited by diya_snow - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I will catch SBS tonight! Thanks for the news diya!
@ i do know they must have gone thru intense training for this role! and i think it is once in a life time that you get to play a character like this!!! 😳
*~sur~* thumbnail
yeah i saw that too πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ one of the lead actors said that they have undergone 2 months of marshal arts' training...
the whole part basically told how they prepared themselves for the role...
plus it said that the crew members have worked a lot on the sets to give everything a realistic look....a glimpse of the set was shown which was looking gr88 πŸ˜ƒ
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

haila can't wait to watch it.. just finished watchin d 10-11-07 epi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (the iqbal bitπŸ˜‰) now will wait for today's vid to be posted 😳😳 thanx diya 😊

Drooler Navs

Edited by Mrs. SIR - 16 years ago
Thanks Diya, ur post made me get out of bed and go to the recorder! πŸ˜† SBS records for me daily! 😳 😳
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
firstly im really happy that CHA forum has finally opened! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

secondly its gr8 2 knw that the entire cast has worked so hard..actually gone thru trainin..wow πŸ‘ πŸ‘

finally.....cant wait for the show2 start 😳 😳
These trainings were early in the morning too! 😳 😳 😳
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yuppss i too saw the video....πŸ˜ƒ..it was good...