Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddysweety thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
love exists. i believe that. love is when it you can't imagine life without that person, whether it be you parents or your mate. Love on television is over rated. I mean shaadi feel like a game with these dramas, not real, at least i hope not.
In real life, i think you're in love (like ready for marriage type love) when you can imagine a happy future with that someone and no one else can replace that someone in that future.
Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: artisia

love exists. i believe that. love is when it you can't imagine life without that person, whether it be you parents or your mate. Love on television is over rated. I mean shaadi feel like a game with these dramas, not real, at least i hope not.
In real life, i think you're in love (like ready for marriage type love) when you can imagine a happy future with that someone and no one else can replace that someone in that future.

I Agree 100%.

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i believe in love to a limit but I don't think love is what tv makes it to be, but i haven't been in love ...😛
sharanb thumbnail
i beleive in love but i also believe that its not what makes life worth while it cant for ex. bring back a persons consciense(spelling)Edited by sharanb - 18 years ago
Aparna_BD thumbnail
I belive in love . see most of you are too young or don't have a partner or aren't married . When you do have one you'll know there is love ! ❤️ ❤️
meki64 thumbnail
i agree and Love is only Once

meki
angadrox thumbnail

Originally posted by: dadhich

i totally believe in love...because without love you really dont have anyother person to live for....be it your familey or yur love interest you really need them and they need you...and your true love can breck your heart but they always seem to find there way back to you....and if they dont its not true love...

i agree wid u

angadrox

Angelic_J thumbnail
Luv???????????????? 😕 😆 I really really don't believe in love I don't think love even exists 🤔
sowmyaa thumbnail
Hey I believe in Love..it's hard to describe what Love is. It is very devine and beautiful...it is something that makes you love yourself. It makes you care for someone, it teaches you to love someone unconditionally, it teaches you to forgive someone and keep loving that person, it teaches you to have smile on your face all the time.
It's like....
whenever you enjoy a silent smiles in memory of your sweetheart that probably is love! 😛

I don't think that pyar sirf kahaniyon aur TV show main hi hota hai. I think love is there also in real life. What they show in "reel" (tv) life is not love. They show more dramatic things there. If you don't end up with persone you loved does not mean that you don't like to be in love. It is like "grapes are sour". Even if there is no happy ending all the time in real life, to just have one moment of love is worth it for all your life. Just to be in that stage is worth experienceing.

Yeh Zindgi Usiki Hain Jo Kisika Ho Gaya Pyar Hi Main Kho Gaya....!!Edited by bgdesai - 18 years ago
newkidontheblok thumbnail
what is loveeeeeee
baby dont hurt me
dont hurt meeeeeeee no no 😆 😆