Written Update-11th Oct India

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Mamta Update -11th Oct India

Serial starts of with Yug informing everyone that Sanjana has lost her memory and she hastly remember few incident occured just before the final treatment and i am sorry Krish she has even forgotten you...Krishna is shattered and broken he says isnt there is any other way we could do anything about it..i am afraid nothing right now replies Yug .

Krishna goes inside and asks yug if he can bring Sanju home maybe in homely atmosphere she will recover fast..Yug says do you believe me and trust me Krish says yes then Leave Sanju here as nothing as hospital enviornment,and she will be under observation as well.Krishna replies oh i totally believe you but if you could me a chnace..Yug asks Akshay to tell and explain Krishna as how important it is for Sanju to be here..Akku says Krishna understand Yug and leaves from thr.

There in Captivity Mishty bua tries to flee as both the goons were playing cards and accidently drops there knife near mishty bua..she cuts her strings and hit one goon with a stick.

After they left Vasu asks yug why is he doing this with Krishna as i know how possesive you are and i know you have deliberately erased her memory as you started liking Sanjana..Yug says its nothing like this..i havnt done anything..but she doesn t listen and leaves..Yug shows off his frustration and says go ..go now krishna is your son..i am noone..and blames Sanjana that becasue of you my mum has left me..

There in House Akshay thinks and says What will happen to Krishna as Sanju is his life..he wont be able to take it in his stride..we should do somethign about it..Yana pacifies him and says..sooner or Later Sanju will get her meomry back dont you worry.

there in room Krishna is crying and lost in the thoughts of Sanju..and Outside Tani gets a call as one goon informs her that this lady tried to flee what to do? if she does it again just kill her..tell Tani to the caller and hug up the phone.

Then suddenly someone calls Krish that Sanju has come..Krish goes out to see her he hugs Sanju and says i know you could never forget me.. thanks for comign Sanju ..just then Yug says from behind that i am giving you one chance take her to your room and try to remind few things but do not over stress her or she might go in COMA.

Inside the bedroom Krish shows sanju all her toys..and when she picks up one toy she says that this was your favorite toy you used to call it Krish as i was your best friend..do you remember anything..Sanju pleas try..and the he tries to show her some album without any sucess and comes out.

There in Living room Tani asks Arav to get the signature soon as she has never waited for so long for anything in her life..Yug says sorry Krishna i have to take her bak..but Vasu intervenes and says give her last chance as he can do it..yug says ok but the very last chance after this i wont listen to anyone after this.

Freeze

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry friends..i think i have forgotten the end..soemthing is missing there 😕
Anita S. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u very very much for the update Nishu di...!
sharala thumbnail
is it that easy to remember your old life after losing your memory??
these serials makes it looklike an everyday occurance

thanks for the update