9-october.... Samaj towards Ragini.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

Episode begins with the scene in terrace where babujii talks two daughters that love is bond beyond distance. Then he tels to sadhna like your father loves you and wil come back some day. Sadhna gets bit upset. And Babuji sees the same and says seperating from you was not our father's wish. He then says he remebers that day when your father left you:

Flashback:

Funeral of sadhna's ma. Sadhna as a child crying. Babuji goes and consoles her. He sees sadhna's father(SF) crying. SF sees him and join hands. Asking for forgiviness, he was not able to save his sis, because of less money. This poverty is like curse to him. Babuji reqests him not to do so, and not his fault. SF says no, he won't let her daughter suffer the same poverty, he has an oppurunity to go abroad and he will do, for his daughter. Babuji agrees.

Present:

Praises sadhna's father and his deeds. Babuji says u came in my family as my responsibility but soon became part of it. They all recollect the day when SF left them, giving him sadhna.

Flashback:

SF leaves sadhna with babuji requesting him to take care of her daughter. SF gives sadhna chain of both SF and her wife saying her parents are alaways with her. Babuji says trust him. SF joins hands and says everyone left me because of me being poor. Bu you have done favour. Babuji says not to say favour as he is his apna and not paraya. SF gets emotional. Child ragini syas not worry fufaji I will take good care of sadhna, and asks sadhna to come to her and she does. She rubs her tears. Unwillingly SF gets ready to go in horse cart, but sadhna pulls him saying not toleave. But SF leaves unwillingly. All staring at him and bidding goodbye. Babuji takes them inside and asks kaushaliya to take care of both daughter from now, initially she is happy but notices she is different and sees ragini and looses smile.

Present:

Ragini has the chain in hand and tears in eyes. All hug each other saying, we are togeather. And sadhna is no different from ragini. Kaushaliya comes there, and sees the scene and calls out to ragini saying to get ready for tonight's fuction. Ragini nods yes and says come Sadhna, Kaushaliya gets upset and both leaves.

In ragini's room:

Kaushaliya comes with fairness cream and says to use this. Everyone will come in program and with use of cream her face will glow. Ragini disagrees and says she likes herself as she is. If she does not believe that asks sadhna, sadhna is at door and comes and says maami. Kaushaliya gets serious. Kaushaliya says to go and light the lamp. Sadhna gets upset and goes. After she leaves kaushaliya smiles at ragini and asks her to use the cream and says she will put it up on her face. Both sit near mirror and kaushaliya puts it.

At programmme Babuji does arti.

After aarti gives prasad. And then greets other people. Around 3 people are there. And other Muslim man comes and greets babuji. They greet. Other people asks inspite being Muslim he came to guri puja and says so what. Babuji continues. Evryone without seeing religions must come under one colour. Everyone suggests to go and sit for programme. 3 man stays behind Everyone goes those three man says saying to come under one colour and he himself has two daughter of 2 different colours. Black and white. Kaushaliya hears this and is shocked. Vinu ki bahu is also evily smiling.

Break…………………………………

Everyone sits for programme and kaushalya is recollecting the talks of other people. She tells Vinu ki Bahu to come. She gets up and comes near kaushaliya. She says I wanna give something to Ragini and come with me. They go.

Behind stage
Lady comes near sadhna and says she is looking really very pretty. And praises her. She tells her to come in front. She goes in front. Ragini tries to follow her but she is being stopped by one more old lady saying. Where are you going? You stay in the back. If sadhna stays in front whole stage will shine and perfomance will shine as well. Ragini with a big smile agrees. But Kaushailya sees this and gets upset. Both sis are talking to each other.

Those 2 lady says this 2 are sisters who have alawys stayed togeather. Never seperated, but see the difference. One is Moon and other is Spots on moon. Kaushaliya hears this and is upset. One of the lady says to saw in low kashaliya shouldn't hear it. Other says so what if she hears. Ragini has gone on her mother. Both turn around and shocked to see kaushaliya. Bahu taunts her, poor ragini, no one praises her. No one sees her talent, why don't u answer them back. Kaushaliya moves towards ladies and comes face to face.

Usually intro is at top, but mine is at bottom, my name is sejal , i will be putting updates on tuesdays. Hope you liked it. It was my first update here. forgive for any mistakes.

Edited by shahsb_26 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehasudhir thumbnail
great update...it is interesting....hope they carry the interest forward
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update, the story seems interesting and different.
sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks yaar, Your update are always great
ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sejal.   😃 Great work. Appreciate it. 👏
sujal_kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 all ur gr8 efforts!

N3ha thumbnail
thank you for the awesome update...loved it. 😊
*laddu* thumbnail

thx so much fr da updates 👏 😊 ts great 2 kno tht if we mis an epsiso we cn just cum nd read da update 😆

claps fr update ppl 👏 👏 👏 👏........😆