why Akku is Mine..Lol--diss 9th oct

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

πŸ˜†Hello Friends..

As nothing exiciting happened in Mamta so me will tell you all as why i deserve Akku the mostπŸ˜† beating all my near competitors by over 100 runs.. tee hee...πŸ˜†

Individual Dissection.. hatkeπŸ˜†

1.Sree di : she said she started watching the show for the lil child Krish not for akku << remember this okπŸ˜†am i DEAD..looks likeπŸ€”πŸ˜†

2.Anju : she started watching this show for someone else..whom i dont know but for someone elseπŸ˜† and mind you they all watch others show as well.πŸ˜†

3.Butter : oh she is having.so soooooooo many crushes that she hardly have time for AkkuπŸ˜†

3.Leena urf Jaggu : she is busy with her Soni and Veer ,sumedha and aneek and Many many many othersπŸ˜†

4.Anita : i know she wont mind me having akku she is darling a sweetiepie..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Now comes ME😳. Standing Ovation..put your hands togetherπŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Me started watching mamta because of Akku, i did not noe anything about story, leap nothing but still watched it ,like a true supporter πŸ˜†

I dont watch any show beside MamtaπŸ˜†

I now have zee smile as well to watch it from start ,so now noone can say you came late.. me is catching up  with allπŸ˜†

In my avi and siggy you will only find akku and only Akku, while in others siggy and avi there are always people beside him πŸ˜†

Now tell me.. Who is Akku's biggest Fan πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Me ME MEπŸ˜†

THE VERDICT IS CLEAR..A CLEAN SWEEPπŸ˜†

Note : any confusion, query or problem please post under this thread..your confusion will solved asapπŸ˜†

edited

Please tell me, as from which episode in sindoor Andy entered ?looks pathetically boringπŸ˜• so please brief me and what was his char name in the show as well, sree di told me he was negative there πŸ˜•i dont think can watch sindoor, untill unless i have an idea as when he will be shownπŸ˜•

Precap of Mamta

Yug comes out of OT and tells Krish that what he feared came true as sanjana....(dont worry she cant and wont dieπŸ˜†must have lost her memoryπŸ˜‰)

thought of the Day...

No thoughts.. πŸ˜†

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago

Anita S. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arey...what kind of dissection is this yaar? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
when i saw the topic all i did was laugh...i thought..what is nishu up2 now?πŸ˜†
well i'm not goin to fight with u over who is Andy's biggest fan...all i will say is that we all love andy and all adore him very very much....as long as he knows how much his fans love him...that's all that matters...
as for u getting that special spot of being his biggest fan...hmm...let me see...yea u deserve it yaar! πŸ˜‰ you have done so so much for Anand Suryavanshi since the short amount of time u hav been here...and yea ur right...all ur focus has been and still is on Andy..even when the episodes were totally borin u stil sat there and watched it ..for Andy.... 😊 i mean i watched it too and others did too but u did soo much more other than just watch...
i really do commend your patriotism nishu...and i kno that andy wil too...so from my side...i would say that yea u r Andy's biggest fan...πŸ˜‰
but don't forget that that is just by .something...ok...remember that we all LOVE and ADORE him VERY VERY MUCH ok...
i can't wait 2 c what everyone else says though... πŸ˜†
wait a minute...u never saw Andy in sinndoor?...u really should watch it yaar..then u will be praisin Andy
NON-STOP!...because his acting was BRILLIANT!...he played the role of Rahul...a total villain who was money hungry...which is totally opposite to now...so imagine what a great actor he is!!! πŸ˜‰ ...
i'm not sure exactly when he came in...i think it was like a few weeks after the show started...can't remember...but when u find those episodes please send me the link...i would love to see those episodes too...they were really good...the first time i saw him i was like...who is the handsome guy?..and then i was like ...oh why does he hav to b so bad?
but then saat phere came along...but i was stil rememberin him from sinndoor...but then mamta came along and i was totally convinced that Anand Suryavanshi is an AMAZING EXCELLENT actor...coz he totally changed roles!!
i'm stil in aww actually...when i c him now its hard 2 believe that he was realy Rahul...wow...he is soooo good!
~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nish tum muje bhool gaye? 😭 😑 πŸ˜† me just kidding 😳 As Ani said, even though we all love and adore Andy, I have to say you are definetly Andy's biggest fan! I mean you have done soo much for our Andy!! The Andy Arena, the AMAZING website, all the siggys and avis you've had of him,! Andy should be proud to have such a wonderful fan like you supporting him! I bet that if Andy ever sees everything that you've done for him, he will be like "All Hail Nishtha!" 😳 πŸ˜†

I haven't seen Sindoor since such a longg time but I still remember that he played an evil character named Rahul. Andy was absolutely FANTABULOUS!! He is just amazing at playing negative characters 😳 Me really sorry Nish..I can't remember from which episode he entered..but I will look through some of the updates and and try to find it πŸ˜ƒ Edited by ~*Juhi*~ - 16 years ago
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Huh!! Wait till i catch you Nish... πŸ˜• Yeh kya dissection hai?

I would say, you never got to know Andy's capability as an actor from the days of Sinndoor.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ He was fab fab fab in Sinndoor , u missed it.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† U missed the best phase of Mamta, where Andy and Neha dazzled... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† U missed the wonderful chemistry that Akku and Krishu shared... πŸ˜‰

So what verdict u are giving? πŸ˜† I say the verdict is Wrong... πŸ˜‰
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree

Huh!! Wait till i catch you Nish... πŸ˜• Yeh kya dissection hai?

Me on the Run..with tag line Catch me if you canπŸ˜†

I would say, you never got to know Andy's capability as an actor from the days of Sinndoor.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ He was fab fab fab in Sinndoor , u missed it.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† U missed the best phase of Mamta, where Andy and Neha dazzled... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† U missed the wonderful chemistry that Akku and Krishu shared... πŸ˜‰

now.. now..now see you yourself has weakend your caseπŸ˜†imgine all the moments which u mentioned and i never saw, but but I AM STILL HIS FAN..what would i have done if i had watched all that.. πŸ˜‰so now i deserve Akku much much much more..than before.πŸ˜†me THE BIGGEST FAN..THANKOOπŸ˜†

So what verdict u are giving? πŸ˜† I say the verdict is Wrong... πŸ˜‰

^^I have just proved above that my Verdict was so  right thanks for your helpπŸ˜†

Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anita S.

Arey...what kind of dissection is this yaar? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hatke..dissection the show was pathetic yesterday no andy..so was frustratedπŸ˜†
when i saw the topic all i did was laugh...i thought..what is nishu up2 now?πŸ˜†

me upto what.. haila..am i that naughty πŸ˜•ok i amπŸ˜†
well i'm not goin to fight with u over who is Andy's biggest fan...all i will say is that we all love andy and all adore him very very much....as long as he knows how much his fans love him...that's all that matters...

hmm.. now you made HELL LOT OF SENSE THEREπŸ‘agreed ma'amπŸ˜†..it doesnt matter who loves him more or less..all that matters we all love him and he deserves the best..n ME WONT LEAVE ANY STONE UNTURNED TO DO MY BIT ME SURE BOUT IT..that i can do it πŸ˜³have done in past as well,what and for whom thats not importantπŸ˜† but he still says that yes nish you did it..he is in the same line btw, actingπŸ˜†
as for u getting that special spot of being his biggest fan...hmm...let me see...yea u deserve it yaar! πŸ˜‰ you have done so so much for Anand Suryavanshi since the short amount of time u hav been here...and yea ur right...all ur focus has been and still is on Andy..even when the episodes were totally borin u stil sat there and watched it ..for Andy.... 😊 i mean i watched it too and others did too but u did soo much more other than just watch...
i really do commend your patriotism nishu...and i kno that andy wil too...so from my side...i would say that yea u r Andy's biggest fan...πŸ˜‰

ya ya hippe hipee ya ya yaπŸ˜†

but don't forget that that is just by .something...ok...remember that we all LOVE and ADORE him VERY VERY MUCH ok... i can't wait 2 c what everyone else says though... πŸ˜†

hehe...no leave even i want to say..JUST COME BACK SOON WE ALL ARE WAITIGN FOR YOU ANDY.😳all your fans.. and me no.. biggest we all are same.. woh toh i was joking.. was in phuny mood yesterday not today..angry on someone 😑my one friendπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
wait a minute...u never saw Andy in sinndoor?...u really should watch it yaar..then u will be praisin Andy NON-STOP!...because his acting was BRILLIANT!...he played the role of Rahul...a total villain who was money hungry...which is totally opposite to now...so imagine what a great actor he is!!! πŸ˜‰ ...

a VILLIAN no..i dont want to see him as a Villian..nahin yaar i never watched sindoor or mamta or any show.. the first show i ever watched is..leave for few months then watch dulhan for excatly 2 months and now mamta nothing before that..πŸ˜• but thing is i cant watch even now.. as i cant sit infront of TV for an hour watching serials.. my parents will think..something is wrong with meπŸ˜†

i'm not sure exactly when he came in...i think it was like a few weeks after the show started...can't remember...but when u find those episodes please send me the link...i would love to see those episodes too...they were really good...the first time i saw him i was like...who is the handsome guy?..and then i was like ...oh why does he hav to b so bad?

send you the link.. but where and how as i might watch it on TV its coming on zee smile πŸ˜•but most probably i cant watch..studies sweeto..😭
but then saat phere came along...but i was stil rememberin him from sinndoor...but then mamta came along and i was totally convinced that Anand Suryavanshi is an AMAZING EXCELLENT actor...coz he totally changed roles!!

gosh..he was in Sath Phere as well..wanna cry cry cry..Andy..please do some show soon so that me can watch you now onwards😭

i'm stil in aww actually...when i c him now its hard 2 believe that he was realy Rahul...wow...he is soooo good!

ok.. looks like have to catch Rahul atleats once..πŸ˜†my andy cant be bad..actually i have such a strong image of him as Akshay that i wont be able to take him as RahulπŸ˜†

Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Juhi*~

Nish tum muje bhool gaye? 😭 😑 πŸ˜† me just kidding 😳 As Ani said, even though we all love and adore Andy, I have to say you are definetly Andy's biggest fan! I mean you have done soo much for our Andy!! The Andy Arena, the AMAZING website, all the siggys and avis you've had of him,! Andy should be proud to have such a wonderful fan like you supporting him! I bet that if Andy ever sees everything that you've done for him, he will be like "All Hail Nishtha!" 😳 πŸ˜†

First i am not spamming what to doπŸ˜† oye..tere.sorry but i know you would not minded that..sowieπŸ˜•*Holding Ears*tune dil kush kardetha..πŸ˜†(you made me sooo happy πŸ˜†)☺️

I haven't seen Sindoor since such a longg time but I still remember that he played an evil character named Rahul. Andy was absolutely FANTABULOUS!! He is just amazing at playing negative characters 😳 Me really sorry Nish..I can't remember from which episode he entered..but I will look through some of the updates and and try to find it πŸ˜ƒ

yeah Rahul muhe chain..se jina na dega..looks like i have to watch him..*rubbing hands*πŸ˜† oh thats so very sweet of you.. actually i want to see his scene only then would fast forward everything elseπŸ˜†i dont have patients to jhello others already doing while watching MamtaπŸ˜†

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nishtha

3.Leena urf Jaggu : she is busy with her Soni and Veer ,sumedha and aneek and Many many many othersπŸ˜†

lols! looks like you truly do know my fixations for the numerous & most odd couples ever nishu!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lols! i'm not busy with them, mamta is just not worth discussing anymore except for the occasional drooling session for andy.πŸ˜‰

ya ya.. you're andy's BIGGEST BIGGEST fan!πŸ˜ƒ happy now nishu? seriously yaar.. you are andy's biggest fan.πŸ‘πŸ‘ you did soo much for him, something that even his other long time fans like me didn't do for him.

we all know you will only have anand in your siggies from now on. you'll never let him fade away cos we'll always see him in your siggie box.πŸ˜›

anand's first appearance was in the first week of sindoor i think. omg.. you should so watch him there. he was super CUTE in it & his acting was impressive.πŸ‘πŸ‘ i started liking him from there, felt he looked like a much better looking clone of hrithik roshan who also acts superbly.πŸ˜›

Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

lols! looks like you truly do know my fixations for the numerous & most odd couples ever nishu!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lols! i'm not busy with them, mamta is just not worth discussing anymore except for the occasional drooling session for andy.πŸ˜‰

well you are my Twinnie.. my darling.. love ya.. you know this😭

ya ya.. you're andy's BIGGEST BIGGEST fan!πŸ˜ƒ happy now nishu? seriously yaar.. you are andy's biggest fan.πŸ‘πŸ‘ you did soo much for him, something that even his other long time fans like me didn't do for him.

yeah.. now..i was joking dont turn it into me getting embarrased babesπŸ˜† Andy is loved by all equally noone is bigger or smallerπŸ˜› i made the site or what ever as i felt like giving something from myside to an actor who gave us so many happy and sad moments he is GREATπŸ‘Take a bow!!! anandπŸ‘

we all know you will only have anand in your siggies from now on. you'll never let him fade away cos we'll always see him in your siggie box.πŸ˜›

For sure.. noone can ever take his place please comeback soon😭

anand's first appearance was in the first week of sindoor i think. omg.. you should so watch him there. he was super CUTE in it & his acting was impressive.πŸ‘πŸ‘ i started liking him from there, felt he looked like a much better looking clone of hrithik roshan who also acts superbly.πŸ˜›

oh gosh i might have missed that episode😭 but my studies arnt easy so i might not be able to watch so many things n my exams are coming as well😭