Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lrllike thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hi plp hope aap log ujhe bhul tho nahi gaye i am still very much alive πŸ˜†

hey yoj sweethearyt congo for being the MOTW πŸ˜› itne saare logo ai se u r the first one πŸ˜† waise delo kis faltoo borin insaan ko MOTW banaya hai yaar πŸ˜†

okey yoj ab tereko kya oucha i know so much abt u πŸ˜† i can write a book on it but filhaal itna khaali tie nahi hai even i am busy wit my prep 😑

okey chalo tell me how was ur trip to panchagani n mumbai πŸ˜‰ et ur harsh bro πŸ˜†

write abt ur close frnds on IF πŸ˜›

y u choose me as ur first IF frnd πŸ˜† aur koi nahi mila tha kya bore karne ko πŸ˜† we joined IF on the same day na πŸ˜‰ twin sis πŸ˜† like AD fevicol sis
πŸ˜†i am waitin for some gud words of praises for e ur side πŸ˜‰ 😳 varna 😈
lrllike thumbnail

Originally posted by: delo

Nothing going on here Vandu...Everyone is on vacation...Now u too post questions for Yoji😊

kayki vacations yaar yaha tho exams se hawa nikal rahi hai hamar😑iπŸ˜†

lrllike thumbnail
hey ere kepboard ka"M" letter tikh se work nahi kar raha so pls bare wit me yeh keybord bikhul mere par gaya hai πŸ˜†
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Swati...plss cum online yaar..FC kya bore maar raha hain...
Well sirf itne questions for Yoj...Aree uski hawa nikalni thi na..hehehehehehe πŸ˜†

Aree Yoj is re visiting all the places Harsh shot in Panchgani...hehehehehehe...I hope Harsh se bhi mile...Lets see

Baaki sab kahan gaye yaar...Yeh Vaishu Tata Birla kahan hain..hehehehehehe

And keep visiting the FC..Tere bina its too dull..hahahah

delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: lrllike

hey ere kepboard ka"M" letter tikh se work nahi kar raha so pls bare wit me yeh keybord bikhul mere par gaya hai πŸ˜†

Hahahahahaha Swati..Seriously ur keyboard is just like u...Uggghh tera keyboard mere naam ko bhi bigar dega..hahahahaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thank god Harsh ka name main 'M' nahi...Aur jyada logo ka bhi name main M nahi hain...But chal we can bear with u

delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: lrllike

kayki vacations yaar yaha tho exams se hawa nikal rahi hai hamar😑iπŸ˜†

Studying for exams is like going for a vacation Swati...Where u are completely out in touch with TV or the net...

Baaki koi similarity nahi..hahahahahahπŸ˜†

delo thumbnail
Guys there is a nice interview of Harshad in todays paper...I was so happy reading that..I will post that soon πŸ˜ƒ
delo thumbnail

I beleive in hard work:-

Sony Television's new show 'Amber Dhara' is the story of twin sisters Amber and Dhara...and helping them out in their struggle of life is Ali of 'Left Right Left' played by Harshad Prakash Chopda.

Harshad plays Akshat in the show, who is the best friend of Amber and Dhara. It was very difficult for Harshad to get into the character of Akshat

He says..''As an actor, one should have that ability to mould oneself in any kind of character and that is what I am doing''

Harshad has made quite a mark on the small screen with his role of Ali in Left Right Left.He is climbing the ladder of success slowly.

Acting in two shows is keeping Harshad very busy these days.

He says..''Ya work has increased and since I am shooting day and night, it had become difficult to get time for myself''.

He likes going for long drives and watching films. But acting is his first passion. ''Acting is everything for me. I can't think of anything else apart from acting''

Before ''Amber Dhara'' and ''Left Right Left'' , he has acted in ''Mamta'' on Zee Tv, where he played a negative character. In his free time he likes spending time with friends. He is a big fan of Salman Khan and would love to work with him some day.

When asked if he wanted to do films

He says..''It depends on the subject. I will not do a film, just because I want to do films''.

Harshad is from Gondia and town near Nagpur. He has been a Grasim Mr.India contestant. He was completely let down when he did not win the title. He says ''I was totally depressed when I didn't win Grasim Mr. India.I just wanted to go back to Gondia. But my sister wrote a letter to me, which gave me positive energy and I regained confidence and I thus started concentrating on acting''.

Regarding the future..He says ''I don't make plans for the future. Everything is destined and in God's hands. I just beleive in hard work''

========

From Dainik Jagran
(Somya Aparajita)
Edited by delo - 16 years ago
delo thumbnail
Ok so here I am to grill YojπŸ˜‰

What is ur full name πŸ˜† …

Where were u born

Which is ur favourite city

Ur favourite Holiday destination

Ur ambition

Ur dream

Ur hobbies

Ur best net friends

What kinds music do u like

What about books

Fav serial

Fav television actor

Craziest thing u did for ur fav TV actor

Fav movie star

Craziest thing u did for ur fav movie star

Write a 10 line essay on

HarshadπŸ˜‰

Swati πŸ˜†

Vaishu

Vandu

Gauri

Ranju

Anu

What was ur first reaction when u got ur first b'day call at 12 this year

Who called u exactly at 12 am πŸ˜‰

What special did u do this b'day

Why do u travel so much

Why are u so restless

Why are u so tall

What are ur best features

Which was the day movie u saw

Which was the last word u said

Which place did u visit last

Name all places u visited this year

How much time did u spend on IF

How much time did u study this year

And how much time did u spend on fone calls πŸ˜†

Ur most cherished sms and from whom

Ur most cherished mail and from whom

Describe who suits this emot icon

😑

🀒

πŸ˜†

πŸ€—

🀣

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

πŸ‘

😍

Describe our FC

Who bugs u the most on net

Who do u look fwd to chat with on the net

Ur most cherished chat

What special qualities in Harsh makes u like him

Ur fav accessory

Ur fav outfit

You are most comfortable in

Can't live without

Describe urself in 10 lines

LRL forum means –

Which forums do u visit now

Do u miss old LRL and what was so special about it

Edited by delo - 16 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Pushed to the wall
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   October 10, 2007

Left Right Left producer Tony Singh vents his ire after actor misbehaves yet again

Yet again??? No body mentioned the first incident,.....so y splash it now???😑...crappy ppl !!

Dealing with starry tantrums: Harshad Chopda and Tony and Deeya Singh

Yaar the guy is soo handsome....y use such a weird pic......Agar pics ki kami hai to contact delo,yoji n swathi naπŸ˜†

The usually reticent TV producer Tony Singh (Left Right Left) is in the mood to talk. He is extremely peeved with certain actors.

Aha!! He is peeved with actor or is it the other way round😑.......Plzz after the way rajeev was treated n cheated in giving a so called logical end to his character na......i have a cartload of trouble believing anything djs say.....poor raj !!😭

"They come with huge egos and loads of attitude. It is exacting for any producer to work with them. Despite success, fame and money, they hanker for more. That is where the problem lies.

Excuse me.......lemme get your facts right.......The only newcommer given fame on your show is Priyanka nd somethimes Arjun n Vikas.......the other three have always been delegated to being under-dogs......y so?? plzz tell me?? they do not lack talent......or hardwork......then y r harshad,kunal n ghazal been given a step - motherly treatment😑😑

They forget what they were," says Tony, who along with wife Deeya is the name behind shows like Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin and Jab Love Hua.

Huh πŸ˜•......Omgg......wat do u mean they forget what they were??? huh!! so much attitude??πŸ˜•...You are no god.....to decide the fate of ppl......you launch them nd they work hard to get to whee they are.....ahh!! I thought only ekta loved playing god......🀒

The reason

The cause for Tony's ire is the manner in which the cast of his SAB show Left Right Left has been conducting themselves. The latest is Harshad Chopda, who plays Ali in Left Right Left.

Harshad allegedly manhandled Kamal, one of the unit hands on the sets, at the Suchak Bungalow, Madh Island, on Tuesday. As a result, shooting was stalled and a police complaint filed.

Yaar there must be some misunderstanding between them......pata to karo...πŸ˜•

Says Tony, "On Tuesday, one of the production hands went to take attendance as is the norm on our set. Harshad picked a fight with him.

He insisted that he had arrived at 11 am though he had not. In a fit of anger, Harshad caught the neck of the unit guy and threw him on the ground. The unit hand complained to the workers' association."

Harshad has been a constant troublemaker, claims Tony. "Even though he is under an exclusive contract for Left Right Left, he has taken up a role in another show, Amber Dhara (Sony). We have taken legal action against him as it is a breach of contract," he says.

Aha.......so now we come up with the real reason for the anger.....is it......that harsh signed a new show??? Is this the cause for the Ire?? And anger n depression?? The the actor whom you sidelined has landed a main role in a plum project nd is rocking the show !!!! Ahh there r people who recognize true talent......unlike you ppl !!!🀒

Tony adds, "TV actors never seem to be happy with anything these days, but do they think about the producer and his frustrations? Can the producers resort to such tantrums?"

Harshad admits that he did have a scuffle with the unit hand. "I did push him but immediately apologised. It was an impulsive act, so why are they making such a big deal about it?"

See he admits it.....It was a mistake.....Will u crucify him for it😭........Its human to make mistakes......nd he apologized😳......Ask the person who was injured if he has forgiven harsh before making an issueπŸ˜•

The actor adds that he has already explained his position to the association. "I try to be on time, but the unit hand had been at the receiving end from another actor. When he came to me, he vented his frustration on me," says Harshad.

As for his contractual obligations towards Left Right left, Harshad states, "There are certain issues that have to be sorted out."

Yeh and so that those issues are sorted out in the djs favour......they r doing such things it seemsπŸ˜•.....they must be wanting harsh to quit Amber-Dhara.......😑

The cast of Left Right Left includes Gaurav Chopra, Priyanka Bassi and Kunal Kapoor, among others.

Ohh finally mentioned kunal did we???? Warna uss bechara ko bhi to ignore marte ho.....he acts soooo well.....still only naina is seen all over the place in lrl.......one piece of advice.....Give importance to all actors of your show.....they are all very good......even thought i dont watch the show since the day raj quit.......but i'll always wish harshad nd kunal the best in their career nd life.....!!! Coz after Rajeev its them whom i've liked in LRL and i still miss them.....but wont watch lrl coz of the dhokebaazi done with Rajeev......being a true Rajeevian i could never get over the sick ending given out nd rajeev himself must be very hurt by this too.......😭😑😑

Best of luck Harsh......do not give in o such treachery......fight till the end......We are with you always !!!!😳

Luv,

VanduπŸ˜‰

Edited by togepe30 - 16 years ago