Highlights & Dissectipon of 8th Oct

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

HIGLIGHTS OF TODAY'S EPISODE

nothing much happened.. arav have realised that he was wrong and behaving very nicely with meme,Yug is disturbed with the closeness of his mom and krish ,yug asks krish as you have to be away from Snaju or she might not recover but Krish went to see her she behaved strangley and dint recognise him..yug tells krish that now she might lose her memory are you ready for her further treatment and arav went to save mishty bua and got himself in trouble as goon saw him thats it 😊 phew...

DISSECTION

hello Friends..

Mamta..Mamta Mamta...where is Mamta and akshay neighter of them to be seen.. grrr.. and story is revolving round the Yug Krishna as Sanjana and turn is so very pathetic and childish that i am fainting hold me please..Whats goign on!!!!

Individual Dissection..

1.Akshay ..he was hardly there in mamta today😭 but there is catch i watched old mamta today on zee smile was flip flopping the channel and have realised that New Akshay is hell lot better than the old one😉..he is looking so..different..nopes..those weird ties and suit is not suiting him..he used to look like that..haila..when he will be shaan😃? will watch from there onwards. Andy you look soo koool in kurta's vests and in moustaches😳👏..and in stubble😳 there without all this.. nopes jee😆

2.Krishna ,Arav and Yug..kya bache paye hain akshay ne they know only one thing how to CRY😭..rest dont ask😆..chalo..Arav toh sudhar gaya but on the expense of Mamta's death wonder he will be forgiven or not i think writing is on the wall..HE IS GONNA DIE😊!!! and Krishna.. reminded me of Dulhan and if i go the one hollywood flick called Proof of Life similar situation but there were Russel crowe and Meg ryan and here..better not compare😆..sanju is going to have memory loss and she might end up with Yug😲!! and krishna with Vasu..hold me,fainting.🤢😆then yug might ask Krishna..mere Pass Sanju hai tere pass kya hai..and Krish will reply mere pass Tumhari maa hai😆

Thought of the day...

Gr... have ANDY guys😭.. rest is not watchable..again my didi..she asked you said its ending then how come the hero is looking so young(was watching old mamta)and that women Tanisha is his wife.😆.she doesnt know the difference between zee smile and zee tv dint notice, as noone watch Television in my home..but now as i've to watch old episode told her its got the extension..sorry lied but..honest enough to confess.😆

And another confession..an embarrasing one actually in college today my frnd was listening old hindi song "Aapke anankho main kuch maehke hue se kwaab hain..aapse bhi khoobesurat aapke aandaz hain" loved the song so was humming the whole day.. even in the lab... and my badluck..the laptop was one and was going thru some files and singing as well..i dint notice that my prof has entered the Lab😕..when he came right behind me, i was watching andy's pic and singing the same song..Sir said nice song but will suit Aishwarya Rai more not this chap😆!! the whole Lab, my all friends and class mate were laughing like anything😆..though it was not intended it was just a conincidence that andy's pic appeared out of nowhere..me felt so bad.. grr😡.. almost hit all of them.😡😆

Ratings..

hmm...B😊

Precap.

Now Arav and mishty bua both are under the captivity of Tani..and Arav is shouting who are you come infront..lke he doesnt know..😆

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
will edit la8er..

update not here yett.. 😕
Nishtha thumbnail
oh Sneha.. will post them soon where is she..Sneha 😆 nothing much happened.. arav have realised that he was wrong and behaving very nicely with meme,Yug is disturbed with the closeness of his mom and krish ,yug asks krish as you have to be away from Snaju or she might not recover but Krish went to see her she behaved strangley and dint recognise him..yug tells krish that now she might lose her memory are you ready for her further treatment and arav went to save mishty bua and got himself in trouble as goon saw him thats it 😊 phew... 😆
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ewww.. ewww.. ewww... krishna ending up with vasu??🤢🤢🤢 omg.. what is happening to this serial yaar?

Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

ewww.. ewww.. ewww... krishna ending up with vasu??🤢🤢🤢 omg.. what is happening to this serial yaar?

as in son n mother..nothing else😆 am i sounded like nahin..nahin na jaggu😆

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nishtha

as in son n mother..nothing else😆 am i sounded like nahin..nahin na jaggu😆

🤣🤣🤣 oh.my.god... i cannot believe i just misunderstood what you wrote nishu.🤣🤣 lord.. what was i thinking?🤣🤣 but the fault is partly yours too twinnie. you only said yug might end up with sanju & krishna might end up with vasu. what else was i supposed to think??🤣🤣

Anita S. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh nishu yaar...is there really anything left to say?
except that ur little episode today in college was hilarious! 😆 lol...at least u dint get in trouble right? 😆 😆
but seriously...about mamta...i really hav nothin 2 say...only 2 more episodes 2 go and this crap is happenin!...oh geez..only 2 more days of tv left for us...
actually no!u can watch mamta on zee smile!watch it from the beginnin...even though akshay looked different...the acting was amamzing and the storyline was much much better...so u can watch that!...unfortunately i have no zee smile so i cant see it... 😭 i would love to see it though...but u can so go ahead and enjoy! 😉 Edited by Anita S. - 16 years ago
supna79 thumbnail
Thanks for the highlights nishtha 😉
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

🤣🤣🤣 oh.my.god... i cannot believe i just misunderstood what you wrote nishu.🤣🤣 lord.. what was i thinking?🤣🤣 but the fault is partly yours too twinnie. you only said yug might end up with sanju & krishna might end up with vasu. what else was i supposed to think??🤣🤣

Fault is partly mine!!🤣 just a sec if i will say that meme will end up with akku! what does this means..that they are..LORD SAVE this Child of yours🤣 gosh..but hope not chances are that..meme might end with Krish..🤣🤣

Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anita S.

oh nishu yaar...is there really anything left to say?

nopes..nothing...only i know how i do the dissection where scaracity of Akku😆
except that ur little episode today in college was hilarious! 😆 lol...at least u dint get in trouble right? 😆 😆

oh yeah..but sir know me far too serious about studies😳 to do all this..it was just an accident and i have moved all andy pics in diff folder now😆for me nothing comes before them..well i topped in girls yaar😊
but seriously...about mamta...i really hav nothin 2 say...only 2 more episodes 2 go and this crap is happenin!...oh geez..only 2 more days of tv left for us...
actually no!u can watch mamta on zee smile!watch it from the beginnin...even though akshay looked different...the acting was amamzing and the storyline was much much better...so u can watch that!...unfortunately i have no zee smile so i cant see it... 😭 i would love to see it though...but u can so go ahead and enjoy! 😉

oh me dint have as well asked specially to cable guy the DTH person so having now😃..hmm..about i never look for stories as i know can find millions of mistakes no zillions would be better.😆.and andy looks..well i dint like much and his clothes were..not great too..nor  hairstyle 😆ok ok no matter what will watch it..maybe🤔😆 i guess andy has transformed after the Shaan days 😳