Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farisss4 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Leo

you are very weird fellow!!😛You support Aussies being an India??

indeed he is..inki itni headache mat lo yar.. 😆 ...but india did batted very very poorly i must say.. 😕
XxMadhurixX thumbnail
yeh this is wot i call gettin smaashed!!
cummon guys we ave 2 draw this now
get focused
ill neva loose hope on u guys 😃
XxMadhurixX thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leo

you are very weird fellow!!😛 You support Aussies being an India??

lool yeh tht is quite odd

i support india coz im from there haha

n i supoprt england there an amazing team but i luv in england 😳

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya'll..the game today was HORRIBLE!! I thought we could make more than 250 runs but we didn't even reach 150!!

I just hope we win the remaining ODIs!!!
Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: umi82990

Ya'll..the game today was HORRIBLE!! I thought we could make more than 250 runs but we didn't even reach 150!!

Show your magic big 3! Rahul, please make some runs! Sourav, you are in good form but get out in silly ways! Sachin, keep performing well consistently! The Big 3 should have shown some jalwa, instead Bhajji and Zaheer, two bowlers, contributed some runs!

We can only hope that the Indian team will level the series 3-3! 😊 

WillSmith456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: umi82990

Hope Ausssies wins also the next games!😛
WillSmith456 thumbnail
Hayden doubtful for sixth match
SIXTH ONE-DAY INTERNATIONAL, NAGPUR
India v Australia - play starts 0430 BST

M Hayden
Hayden had to receive some assistance in Vadodara

Australia opener Matthew Hayden is doubtful for the sixth one-day international against India in Nagpur on Sunday after injuring his hip.

Hayden had to bat with a runner in Thursday's match in Baroda after appearing to pull a muscle in his leg.

Captain Ricky Ponting said: "If he pulls up OK, obviously he'll play, if he doesn't then we'll have to bring back Brad Haddin into the team."

Australia lead 3-1 in the seven-match series, Hayden contributing 290 runs.

The Vidarbha Cricket Association Ground has a pitch with a 30-inch deep double-brick layer.

That tends to produce more pace and bounce than normal in the subcontinent, and there have been some high-scoring one-day internationals.

India have racked up scores of 350-6 and 338-3 in beating Sri Lanka and West Indies in the past two years.

India team manager Lalchand Rajput said the key to competing with Australia on Sunday was likely to be a strong opening partnership between Sachin Tendulkar and Sourav Ganguly.

Rajput said: "Our main aim would be not to lose wickets in the first 10 overs. Whenever we have had a good opening partnership we have put up a good total.

"The boys are confident. They have come back from 0-2 down in England to level the series 3-3 [though they lost the decider].

"We will go in with positive intent and the boys are very confident."

WillSmith456 thumbnail
Whatmore takes India Academy job
Dav Whatmore
Whatmore has coached Sri Lanka and Bangladesh
India's National Cricket Academy have appointed former Sri Lanka and Bangladesh coach Dav Whatmore as its director of operations.

The 53-year-old Australian was left off the shortlist for the vacant head coach position that has been available since Greg Chappell's exit in March.

New NCA chairman Ravi Shastri said: "Dav Whatmore is going to be head of operations for three years.

"I am glad to have him on board because he is one of the best in the business."

606: DEBATE

Whatmore guided Sri Lanka to World Cup triumph in 1996 and helped minnows Bangladesh reach the second round at this year's tournament after a shock win over India.

He quit his post as Bangladesh coach on 29 May, and was overlooked for the roles in India and Pakistan.

He is expected to begin his new Bangalore-based role at the end of this month.

Dhoni needs to be protected. He is a nice, clean man and his success is important for India
Former test captain Bishan Bedi

India have been without a coach since Chappell resigned after their first round exit at the World Cup.

South African Graham Ford turned down India's coaching offer in June and the board has since advertised the post.

Former Test captain Bishan Bedi has urged the Board of Control for Cricket in India to appoint a new coach quickly to help relieve the pressure on captain Mahendra Dhoni.

"The BCCI has a tendency to let the captain be on his own after appointing him," he said.

"They tend to throw him in at the deep end and let him fend for himself. Dhoni needs to be protected. He is a nice, clean man and his success is important for India."

A committee has been formed to consider the 20 applications that have been received and the team is expected to have a full-time coach in place for the tour of Australia in December.
WillSmith456 thumbnail
Whatmore takes India Academy job
Dav Whatmore
Whatmore has coached Sri Lanka and Bangladesh
India's National Cricket Academy have appointed former Sri Lanka and Bangladesh coach Dav Whatmore as its director of operations.

The 53-year-old Australian was left off the shortlist for the vacant head coach position that has been available since Greg Chappell's exit in March.

New NCA chairman Ravi Shastri said: "Dav Whatmore is going to be head of operations for three years.

"I am glad to have him on board because he is one of the best in the business."

606: DEBATE

Whatmore guided Sri Lanka to World Cup triumph in 1996 and helped minnows Bangladesh reach the second round at this year's tournament after a shock win over India.

He quit his post as Bangladesh coach on 29 May, and was overlooked for the roles in India and Pakistan.

He is expected to begin his new Bangalore-based role at the end of this month.

Dhoni needs to be protected. He is a nice, clean man and his success is important for India
Former test captain Bishan Bedi

India have been without a coach since Chappell resigned after their first round exit at the World Cup.

South African Graham Ford turned down India's coaching offer in June and the board has since advertised the post.

Former Test captain Bishan Bedi has urged the Board of Control for Cricket in India to appoint a new coach quickly to help relieve the pressure on captain Mahendra Dhoni.

"The BCCI has a tendency to let the captain be on his own after appointing him," he said.

"They tend to throw him in at the deep end and let him fend for himself. Dhoni needs to be protected. He is a nice, clean man and his success is important for India."

A committee has been formed to consider the 20 applications that have been received and the team is expected to have a full-time coach in place for the tour of Australia in December.
XxMadhurixX thumbnail
omg thts wkd news 4 india if hayden dnt play!! 😃
hes actualy such a gd player
we really need 2 win 2moro
cummon india
we're all behind u 😊