CP:Agony Aunt has spl visitor! & recap

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Agony Aunt welcomes special new guest!!

The  guest is from Brijesh Parivar -the respected

Bhabho 

Bhabho: why is it my fault that I am a people's person. I invite them into our house. It makes it a loving place naaa.Isme koi bure baat toh nahi hai?

AA : Dear Bhabho it actually does affect since you invite only females  they make it so loving but thats only for Nahar! ๐Ÿ˜†Don't u understand others just might feel jealous esp Dheer๐Ÿ˜‰ surely you must have regards for his feelings. Isme koi bure baat nahi hai magar aap jo karti hai na uska asaar doosre par hota hai.

Bhabho: Brijesh always alleges why I regard Nahar dearer and smarter than him? How can I be blamed  isn't Nahar such charming beta of mine!

AA: Yes Nahar is one lucky chap. But actually Brijesh is smarter and charmer too he is one who had Chandni, Jiji and Tara that too without being castigated for it! See he had his cake and ate it too! and one knows!๐Ÿ˜‰

IMPORTANT : What you need to do is post your own FUNNY answers to the problems posed by Bhabho. Your answers will greatly help by making all of us laugh  and ease out Bhabho's tensions too!!  So  post your wackiest advice !!

As you can see, AA has a sense of humor and she likes Creativity !

So Get Going !!!!!!

AA will review the posts and select the best answer who will be in for a surprise !!! Yes starting this week so put on your fun caps!!

Last week's winner is Jhumi (Shijhu)   

Here is your globe by AA

Summary of the week October 1 - 5(New twists in everyone's  life) by Sree (Sakhi) thanks a bundle

. Saloni warns Dheer  to stay away from Vrinda who is back to his naughty self.. Samar keeps a surprise party for saloni ....in which he brings out her Album which becomes a great hit as soon as it comes to market..kaveri gets angry..Saloni faints while singing at the party and latter Nahar and sal go for check up and all are happy to find she is pregnant...They have a puja at home for Saloni and going to come baby and Kakisa tries to take advantage of this situation to build a rift between Sal and Tara but doesn't succeed. Saloni Pacifies Tara saying she is the Badi ma of the baby and more important to her than her Kid...and puja takes place smoothly.
Shubra is back in action trying to find out who is Kunjans  father. She gets doubtful about some beggar at temple while distributing gift on Kunjans birthday and finds more about him and reaches his home and discovers  he is the father of Kunjan.She promises him ,she will keep quite but in mind vows to bring the family together.Shubhra tries to talk about Pratapji with Takuraine but Kunjan gets angry.
Vrindha is sleeping when she is attacked by few villagers and Nahar and Brijesh fight and in between Vrindha saves Nahar from being attacked by a villager .Babho and others thank her.Saloni is hurt when vrinda says she love Takursa a lot and she can give her life for him.
Saloni has been nominated for Best Debut singer. All are happy...A music company offers Saloni some contract ,which Tara declines saying Saloni cant travel as she is Pregnant and saloni tells Tara that she is there to take important decisions of her Life and she should ask her before deciding for her.Tara is  hurt.

SP DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Edited by realitybites - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

Bhabho: why is it my fault that I am a people's person. I invite them into our house. It makes it a loving place naaa.

it does.. but why is everyone you invite soo chipkoo..
esspecially to Nahar.. i know.. he's handsome and all tht.. but Manisha also gets jealous.
as far as i know.. you're not a spider.. in whoes web everyone comes..
try to avoid such people.. and above all.. your house is not a dharamshala..
or am i wrongg?

Bhabho: Brijesh always alleges why I regard Nahar dearer and smarter than him? How can I be blamed  isn't Nahar so charming!

this is a baat of jealousy..
thts not so good.. but Nahar is not for your age..
do remember tht !

i will suggest you a full time rest
tension lene ka nahin.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Great post di.. i tried.. not so funny.. will edit it..
when i come up with kuch aur..

Thanks Realitybites awesome as usually.

This is Bahabo's turn, I will try to participate.

Congrats to Jahumi. ๐Ÿ‘
shijhu thumbnail
woww lavanya great thread usse bhia chii baat ki i won woww congrats to jhumi .............this wk is da best for me i won so many prizes here in nl then in betiyaan so many ๐Ÿ‘
ramas thumbnail
congrates jhumi jaano. you truly are a winner.
great post lav.
ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations Jhumi, I will try to participate this week. Hope I get time from my hectic schedule.
sakhi thumbnail
Congrats Jhumi...will come up with my answers soon...
shijhu thumbnail

now here comes my aa advice to bahbo

Bhabho: why is it my fault that I am a people's person. I invite them into our house. It makes it a loving place naaa.Isme koi bure baat toh nahi hai?

AA : nahi isme koi buri baat nahi hai u r ppls person yahan tak bhi its ok but to invite ppl whoever u first meet bring in da house its actaully not dat wise u c if u meet someone first thing in da morn wud u invite him or her inside da house so now bhabo mataji maharaj me apna dhyaan lagao n be a mataji maharjs person rathar than inviting ppl in cuz aajkal logon ka kya hai they r just..............raam raam japna paraya maal apna policy followers๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Bhabho: Brijesh always alleges why I regard Nahar dearer and smarter than him? How can I be blamed  isn't Nahar such charming beta of mine!

AA: even i felt dat bhanvri that u favour nahar more than brijesh n his allegations r rite so from now on ya toh dont favour nahar or ya toh favour both like if they fight for a parantha ya to give half half to them ya dont give them u eat da whole parantha goes on withh all da decisions u take............mere do anmol ratan ek hai raam toh ek lakhan ........raam lakahn raam lakahan๐Ÿ‘

Edited by shijhu - 16 years ago
sparkling_gems thumbnail
beautiful thread lavanya..and funny but true answer to bhabho hehehe and congrats to my dear jhumi.. jhumi i think we al shud have a banner or siggy which says in capital letters Congratulationss Jhumi.. coz i see ur name almost every now and then as winner...   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shijhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurifan

beautiful thread lavanya..and funny but true answer to bhabho hehehe and congrats to my dear jhumi.. jhumi i think we al shud have a banner or siggy which says in capital letters Congratulationss Jhumi.. coz i see ur name almost every now and then as winner...   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

omg wot an appreciation reena i am overwhelmed thanx so much its cuz of da lovely dev team members who love me so much ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ so they keep posting my name every where๐Ÿ˜ƒ

bahbo is actually not inviting its nahar who keeps inviting ppl in cuz he is a ppls person wot say lavanya