Raja Hasan leads saregamapa voting

murwareed thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The saregamapa challenge 2007 is in its climax and close to orgasms.... The last week voting seems to have brought lot of curiosity in the competition specially since Aneek Dhar the leading vote gainer, Raja Hasan the huge fan following man and the King of Pakistan Amanat Ali.. who has receieved very few votes from India .... All of this is making the competition and the finals more interesting...

October 5 performance of Raja Hasan was excellent with Amanat stealing the show with the Pretty Woman and Aneek Dhar rocking the kick off with the Karz song... The show is supposed to reach the peaks of the voting and performances when the contestants meet in the finals on 13th....

So far the voting count has been very fanatic with

India Votes

Raja Hasan : 11 lk 60 thousand +
Aneek Dhar : 9 Lk 48 thousand +
Amanat Ali : 8 lks and 18 thousand + votes....

making clear that Raja Hasan and Amanat ALi will be separated with several thousand votes from India... and that Amanat to win needs more of International votes that are shared between the 3 more than anyone else....

with Total of 51 Lks and more votes coming all over 29 lks came from India with ramaing 21 lakh votes been outside india..... Amanat was as expected the favourite on international arena receieving more than 8 lk votes and becoming the second highest after Raja hasan who has 18 lak 69 thousand + votes leaving Aneek dhar on 3rd position with 16 lakh 19 thousand votes ... just 4 thousand votes ahead of Aneek...

Lets see what happens when the finalistss meet and Ismail Darbar and Vishal Shekhar rock the surat biggest Garba festival on 12th oct.
Edited by murwareed - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apparaohoare thumbnail
Raja is way ahead of everyone in voting.

I was just watching the news on Zee. They showed that in Bikaner people have gathered and continuously voting for Raja.

Free booths have been set up. Big TV screens are showing Raja's songs.

ask75 thumbnail
Hi

What is the point for voting if Bikaner people are voting for Raja just for one reason he is from here. He can win the competition but actual winner is who will get break and sucess in bollywood.

i still wish loads loads loads of luck to Amanat and aneek and raja
harry143 thumbnail
3 CHEERS 4 RAJA...HE DESERVES 2 WIN AS HE HS NW GT OFFERS FRM BAPPI,ANAND RAJ,VS,SHNKAR-E-LOY WHICH SPKS 4 HIS TALENT N WHICH JUSTIFIES VS THEORY THT DIL KA PERFECTION IS BTTER THN TECHNICAL PERF..EVEN AMANAT PROVE DIS BY SINGIN TUJHSE NAARAZ
advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

Raja is way ahead of everyone in voting.

I was just watching the news on Zee. They showed that in Bikaner people have gathered and continuously voting for Raja.

Free booths have been set up. Big TV screens are showing Raja's songs.

So it has turned regional then...hmmm glad to see this.... the cliche that only West bengal does this will now not be a valid argument anymore.

Lage raho Raja fans.... too good.... and best of luck !!!👏👍🏼

harry143 thumbnail
but actual winner is who will get break and sucess in bollywood. BY ASK 75
i completely agree wid u n u knoe who he is n who hs gt da max. offers dont u?? 😆 😆 😆
advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: harry143

but actual winner is who will get break and sucess in bollywood. BY ASK 75
i completely agree wid u n u knoe who he is n who hs gt da max. offers dont u?? 😆 😆 😆

😆😆😆 love is blind....😛

Good for him that he has got good offers. Hopefully he will get to sing some good songs too and reach the top of the charts... let's hope that day comes soon.👏

Edited by advil - 16 years ago
cool_girl123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: murwareed

The saregamapa challenge 2007 is in its climax and close to orgasms.... The last week voting seems to have brought lot of curiosity in the competition specially since Aneek Dhar the leading vote gainer, Raja Hasan the huge fan following man and the King of Pakistan Amanat Ali.. who has receieved very few votes from India .... All of this is making the competition and the finals more interesting...

October 5 performance of Raja Hasan was excellent with Amanat stealing the show with the Pretty Woman and Aneek Dhar rocking the kick off with the Karz song... The show is supposed to reach the peaks of the voting and performances when the contestants meet in the finals on 13th....

So far the voting count has been very fanatic with

India Votes

Raja Hasan : 11 lk 60 thousand +
Aneek Dhar : 9 Lk 48 thousand +
Amanat Ali : 8 lks and 18 thousand + votes....

making clear that Raja Hasan and Amanat ALi will be separated with several thousand votes from India... and that Amanat to win needs more of International votes that are shared between the 3 more than anyone else....

with Total of 51 Lks and more votes coming all over 29 lks came from India with ramaing 21 lakh votes been outside india..... Amanat was as expected the favourite on international arena receieving more than 8 lk votes and becoming the second highest after Raja hasan who has 18 lak 69 thousand + votes leaving Aneek dhar on 3rd position with 16 lakh 19 thousand votes ... just 4 thousand votes ahead of Aneek...

Lets see what happens when the finalistss meet and Ismail Darbar and Vishal Shekhar rock the surat biggest Garba festival on 12th oct.

Umm... may I ask, is this in any way appropriate? I really cringed reading that. This is supposed to be a clean forum.
advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: rehman23

[

I feel all should now come to the reality which is Raja is destined to win.

Hmmm, so you think that is the reality....well cool...lets wait until next week to see if your forecast comes true or not...

By the way this prophecy....is it of any renowned astrologer, or  of a fan or a fanatic? Just curious....!😆

advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: rehman23

Whatever u call fan,fanatic or astrologer thats the reality.

If that happens I won't be complaining..... but if that doesn't happen on the 13th.,.. then mate remember me.... I will offer you my shoulders....😛 seems you will then surely need it....

Best of luck....and  aur bhi josh se vote karo....yaya !!!😆