Is Himesh really Jealous of Raja Hasan?

murwareed thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Well it has been a few occasions and several episodes now... when the public and other judges are appreciating the performances given by Raja Hasan from Bikaner... Himesh is not finding any excuse to critise Raja Hasan and try and promote Aneek Dhar saying that Aneek is better .... well well Himesh.. if you are listening to this I would say that Vineet was affected by this attitude of yours in the earlier show and so were other participants from your Team in this show....

Aneek definitely is a good singer but personally I feel that raja and Amanat are in the same lines too... every performances given by the 3 are unique and different.. and while I would like to appreciate the mentors of Amanat and Raja Hasan.. specially Vishal Shekhar for keeping it calm and cool... and showing the bets leadership skills by appreciating every performance of everyone.... I think Himesh is upto something who doesnt want to appreciate the best performers...

Himesh better be a better leader...
Edited by murwareed - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

advil thumbnail

First give me 3 valid reasons why Himesh would be jealous of Raja ?

sgsg thumbnail

Originally posted by: advil

First give me 3 valid reasons why Himesh would be jealous of Raja ?

1 HR cant take defeat

2 He hates to lose

3 He is not a good sport.

harry143 thumbnail
ONLY 1 N 1 REASON BCOZ RAJA'S LEADIN DA VOTES
advil thumbnail

replies in blue below:

Originally posted by: sgsg

1 HR cant take defeat

But how has Raja defeated Himesh.Being #1 a few times does not make him the winner. we will know who the winner is only next week. Then how was he defeated?

And if this loGc of cant take defeat holds good then how come he is Ok with Ismail Darbar. ID is the only one here who has defeated HR. and mind you HR had also taken Debu in his concert. So if this  point is correct then how come Debu accompanied him?

2 He hates to lose

So who doesn't hate to lose? Can you name one person who would not want to win.

3 He is not a good sport.

Really, how would you justify and validate that point?

None of the above points still prove why he is jealous of Raja or should be jealous of Raja. Why not Amanat.Amanat is supposed to be the most versatile singer and complete playback package as per Vishal and sekhar. So if that is the criteria, then shouldn't Amanat be a bigger challenge ?

punjini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not jealous but it feels betrayed and insulted. It asked all its fans to vote for Aneek and cannot believe that despite this, Raja is still leading! It feels betrayed by its fans. It tried love-drama, it tried demoralising Raja - but nothing worked - how come? It is shocked.
ask75 thumbnail
Hi

the problems of Himesh are:

He thinks he is super star.
he assumed he has huge fan following
he has no spotman spirit
he thinks he is hero no 1
he likes attentaion and more

Himesh would be jealous of Raja

no

he will be jealous of anyone who is better than him
advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ask75

Hi

the problems of Himesh are:

He thinks he is super star.
he assumed he has huge fan following
he has no spotman spirit
he thinks he is hero no 1
he likes attentaion and more

Himesh would be jealous of Raja

no

he will be jealous of anyone who is better than him

Guys, HImesh may be all that, but noyt a single one of you have managed to prove yet how he can be jealous of Raja .

Raja is a talented participant only, he is not a star yet.

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hmmm...
He is not jealous..but he wants people to vote for Raja . so that he can win....
luv_raja_4ever thumbnail
One more reason........coz raja ne himesh ke topi gyab kar di hai 😆 😆 😆