Contest of the Week--Telly Buzz

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Friends..

I used Andy's pic in  Contest of the week for TellybuzzπŸ˜† just one thing.. hope ppl dun cum behind me with dandas, as why you always have either mamta or Andy there..πŸ˜†nobody has guessed it as yet..yipeeeeeeeeeeeeπŸ˜†go go participate and enjoy..used my Favorite Andy pic there😳.πŸ˜†

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=1076

nishtha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
itz harddd 😭
the pic is niceee 😳 😳
Nishtha thumbnail
Sania where are you these days? πŸ˜• and is contest tough?? people are saying so.. πŸ˜• from which angle its tough .. the ODD guy is..visible like anything πŸ˜† ..one more thing..ppl mistakingly think,that they have to spot the difference in the picture.. no SPOT THE DIFFERENCE IN ACTORS shown there and NOT WHICH PICTURE i've used..want atleast ONE WINNER from Mamta Forum so go and try 😊 Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago
Anita S. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nishu yaar...i just participated in the contest...but i can't guarantee that i'll win because the only 2 people who i recognise and whose shows i watch are andy and sharad so i had to take a wild wild guess... πŸ˜•
but it was fun though...i like these contests...gr8 job! πŸ˜‰
Nishtha thumbnail
hehe.. well til now i have been informed we got 2 winners only..but lemme chk yours πŸ˜‰ wont tell you but lemme chk πŸ˜† and contest was that difficult...mere kuch nahin ho sakta πŸ˜•