Hey

Can somebody tell me what happen how naggin's real parents die. ⭐️
Shariefah thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: asiangirl

Hey

Can somebody tell me what happen how naggin's real parents die. ⭐️

ofcourse 😳

her parents died when rudra stole the naagmani from her dad. he got in a fight with him and rudra hit him badly. then amrita's mom went to take revenge and got hurt by rudra and his gang during the fights. later vishnu found amrita's dad in a bad shape, while taking his last breath he made vishnu the guardian of the naagmani😊

amrita found her mom and before she died she showed amrita the faces of their killers. amrita's mom was mistaken and thought vishnu did all this. that is why amrita believes that vishnu is the bad guy.

Sheren thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys any idea, where is Mar 1st update πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Tomiko thumbnail

^There are no videos anywhere.

I'm guessing Naagin didn't air on Saturday due to SRGMP.😊

rinita thumbnail
I recently saw a promo of naagin on zee tv in spore where they show arjun and amrita board a train and some pple sing a song on the train with arjun dancing with them. Does anybody know which movie tht song is from??? It goes like "chala chala re gadi hole hole"
Tomiko thumbnail

^I may be wrong but I think it's a Rajasthani folk song....definitely don't recognise it from any movies in Bollywood!πŸ€”

rinita thumbnail
But i heard this song from a film so i know it is from a film
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi plz make a avatar of amrita and post it on Creations gallery .....thnx πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› 😊
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
if treveni is from naag lok and kanak is her daughter, then why does rudra and vishu call her masa?...are those two her sons? Edited by sonia054u - 16 years ago