a small mistake by research team again

rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Today the research team made another small mistake.In the song Bumbro sung by east the lyrics of the last two lines of the mukhda are

Ao mehndi ki chaon mein  geet sunaye bumbro

jhhome nache saaz gaye jashn manaye bumbro

east actually sang

Ao mehndi ki raaton mein  geet sunaye bumbro

Jhoome shyame nache gaye khushiyan manaye

It may not be consequential since from the promos it doesn't look like east is in the reckoning for victory.But I  cldn't keep it to myself(as usual),so just thought i'd point it out.

When i see these mistakes the only thought that crosses my mind is...When,being an amateur  I can catch hold of so many mistakes,how many mistakes are actually being made which are going unnoticed ....... ??? just a thought

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all please dont call urself amature u are not, I can say that coz i was the research team in live antakshari all songs u wrote from first glance i would think she is missing some words but when i check with lyrics u have all words that too in right places and order just u omit the repetitions...So u are not an Amature..I can keep going....If it was upto me i would have made u host the show or atleast make u research team.... 😊

Coming to the mistakes by research team I sure hope they dont make any tomorrow that completely alters the result... 😕
rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: toli

First of all please dont call urself amature u are not, I can say that coz i was the research team in live antakshari all songs u wrote from first glance i would think she is missing some words but when i check with lyrics u have all words that too in right places and order just u omit the repetitions...So u are not an Amature..I can keep going....If it was upto me i would have made u host the show or atleast make u research team.... 😊

Coming to the mistakes by research team I sure hope they dont make any tomorrow that completely alters the result... 😕

thank you for such wonderful compliments,lydia(aaj kal paon zameen par nahin padte mere,bolo dekha hai kabhi tumne mujhe udte hue 😆) from wht u say ,looks like i can make a living out of antakshari(misplaced priorities ?😆 ),I do have a reasonably good knowledge of hindi songs,I'm kind of passionate(u cld even say crazy)abt them!

And yes,I too hope the research keeps awake tomorrow.After all, for all that they r paid,they shld at least stay awake one day in 16 weeks!!!😆

redbia thumbnail
you are right i also noticed that 😕 it isn't good at all plz pray for north to win
Miranhat thumbnail
:( i didn't noticed that either 😆 good cought...