Update 10/1/07(US/CAN)-Farhan w/ Zeenat

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Update October 1 (US/CAN)

Here's yesterdays update guys!

Shireen says yes Farhan is the father of my child! Zeenat thinks that she got her chance to destroy Zaara. Shireen says that she is ashamed of having Farhan as her baby's father. Shireen tells Zaara that she went to London and Farhan played a game of love with her and got her pregnant…as soon as he found out about her pregnancy he left her…I came back to India but Farhan came followed me. I thought that he came to apologize but he just wanted money. Zaara remembers Farhan giving chocolate to Khushi and giving her the cassette of Zaara's confession. Shireen tells Zaara not to tell anyone or Farhan will show tape to everyone..and you know that it could ruin a woman's honor. Zaara says I understand, don't worry!

Zeenat goes to Samar and he says what happened your face is shining with happiness (????this guys a total flirt!)tell me what it is so I can take part in your happiness. Zeenat says im really happy! I found a person who could help us stop Zaara and her plans! Samar says really? Who? And she is about to tell him and then she thinks that if Samar find out what Farhan did to Shireen then he will kill him…I wont tell him. Samar asks her who the person is and Zeenat replies that I cant tell you and Samar says why? Zeenat says that all their plans always flop everytime she tells him and Samar says why do you suspect me? Zeenat says ill tell you later on..

Zeenat asks Zaara where she is going…I thought you were coming to me. Zaara says you missed my talks? And Zeenat says yea I can tstart the days without listening to you. Zaara says your days wont start until you do homework and Zeenat is like what homeweork? And Zaara says the calander that me and my daughter gave you…Zaara tells Zeenat to go do her homework

Zaara comes to Farhan and Zaara says Shireen told me everything…I have shame calling you a human…Farhan says 'Sis.." and Zaara says I don't want to hear that word from you! She says that first you got Shireen pregnant and now you are blackmailing her? Zaara says that he will have to stay in jail for this…Farhan is worried! He tells Zaara that he  had no other way…he didn't have any money. Farhan says I don't know why I did this…Farhan falls to his knees and asks for forgiveness…Farhan says I want to keep Shireen happy. Just give me one chance. Zaara asks him to get up and forgives him

And Zaara says you'll get another chance if Shireen forgives you

Patekar is passing out sweets to coworkers(mainly the girls)…Aamir asks what the sweets are for and Patakar says that his salary has been raised by 1500 rupees and says that Samar raised the salary. Aamir asks Samar why he gave raise to Patekar? We consider all employees equal and this is wrong…Samar says im chairperson of this company not you.

Zeenat is standing outside and Farhan comes. Farhan thaks Zeenat for telling him earlier that Zaara found out about him..so he could come up with a plan. Farhan tells Zeenat that he is with her in her plan…(they didn't tell us) Zeenat tells Farhan to get all of Zaara's plans and information for her. Farhan tells that Ami is with Zaara also

Zeenat asks about Dr.Seth…Farhan says that he knows where he lives. Farhan gives Zeenat piece of paper…I think it was the address

Shireen tells Zaara that I don't believe that Farhan would change. Zaara tells her that he isn't a bad person, he did all this because he had to. Zaara asks Shireen to tell her if you belive Farhan will change. Zaara says that if you don't think so then on your one signal I will call the police and send him to jail. Shireen says no…I trust him, I think that he can change…all I ever wanted was his love…Better late then never

Zeenat shows this one goon a picture of Dr.Seth and Samar gives him 1 lakh…Samar and Zeenat ask him to kill Doc. Goon syas job will be done by 10.  Samar asks who the person is that is helping  us? And Zeenat says she will tell him at 10:00 when the doctor will die

Zeenat comes to Zaara and Zaara asks what she is doing here and Zeenat says that aren't you happy to see me here? Zaara says of course! And I see that you've brought your homework with you…did you need help? Here let me help you! And Zaara tells Zeenat that there are 5 days left…Zeenat says good you should start counting down from now. Zeenat says that the doctor that you were trying to use against me is going to die tomorrow by 10! Zaara is shocked..!

Comments:

Todays was a good episode and I will give it a 8/10!!

Farhan is now with Zeenat and Zeenat knows that Ami is with Zaara. I think that Shireen will be in trouble now…I don't trust this Farhan guy…Also im noticing that not much participation is going on in the activities…please try to participate so we can make this place more lively!!

Check out our Discussion of theWeek! We have a really interesting topic this week so please take part!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/748829

Have fun!

Luv,

Jessie

Zaara Dev. Team

P.S. This is my first post being Coolbie of this section!! so exciting!

***Please use the  button! Also post your replies!**

Edited by Angad luver#1 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modishh thumbnail
oh yes..it was an awesome epi..how could Farhan go so lowwww..he turned side too quickly 😆 😆 how could he tell zeenat abt ammi 😡 ...anyhow..great epi 😃
deshi2007 thumbnail
congrats...to u...jessie...!! 👏
...for ur new position...!! 😛
...coolbie...ooooo...so cool...!! 😎
by the way,ur update...
is always great...!! 😛
...thanks...!! 😊
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deshi2007