rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

The scores at the end of today's game are as follows:

East Ki Aan:75

West ka Maan:100

Central Ki Jaan:135

North Ki Shaan:165......πŸ˜ƒ way to go ,Navin

Navin was great today...didn't make  asingle mistake.hit the buzzer many times.Seemed back in full form  and was a total pleasure to watch.The guy has really worked on his minus points and there was a visible difference in his answers and attitude.

West ka maan seemed tensed,making mistakes out of nervousness.They probably expected to lead and maybe,underestimated the competition(overconfidence??).As ppl might've guessed there is going to be no elimination till Thursday.All 4 teams will play on all 4 days and the winner will be chosen

Considering that I have watched the episodes and the videos have not yet been posted here till now,I will try to do the written update for today.I hope u don't mind lydia.😊Plz don't think I'm encroaching on ur territory.Just thought it might helpπŸ˜ƒPlz let me know if there is any problem.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i really luv u rock and roll for tellin me the gud news i wish naveen keeps up this form till he wins aameen πŸ˜ƒ and thx a tonne mera bojh halka hua kal ki fikr hai ab 😳
remo_ny thumbnail
WOW naveen go ....Now i have some hopes North will win
toli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh Anu THankyou so much i was very worried how North did u made my day also please do the written update if possible 😊, really appreciate ur help also can u let us know how they have included the secong rankers.... πŸ˜ƒ thanks again Anu
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow soo gud 2 hear dat.... i wish someone wud post the video 4 2day...