27th Sep Sangam Written Update

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Sangam-ians…🤗

Here is the update of today…

Today's Episode begins with Ganga entering the office and expecting to see Sagar, her smile fades when she looks up and notices that Sagar is not there, but instead, four other business men staring at her. Ganga bursts out crying and leaves the cabin…. The lady follows her…
At home Ganga is crying, the lady comes…
Ganga: I have a bad fate, whatever you did for me, that was not my level…Ganga claps her hand infront of the lady once more…
Lady: Ganga…
Ganga: Please let me go…
Lady: Do you think this is easy? Will you just leave like this?
Ganga: What does it matter you?
Lady: It does! Because you started to seem like my daughter…she fell weak like you…and I thought that I wouldn't let you loose, I had to make sure that you win…you are right- everyone has to live with their fate…
Ganga: Aunty Ji, please forgive me…as you say, that's why what I will do…juts think that your daughter is infront of you…
Lady: Just call me mum for once
Ganga: Mum...
Mum and daughter hug!

At office, they are viewing a slide show on their project…
Business man: Sagar, do you think that the people living there, will empty it for us?
Sagar: Why not? If we give them flats, then ofcourse they will…I don't think that there is a problem…
Business man: Those people living in those bushes will never live in flats…I think we should give them money…
Sagar: So they make their own land again? Actually, no one wants that those people get used to flats…Why don't those small people have the rights that we do?
Business man: Laughing, These are just things that we say…suppose that you had to marry a poor woman or adopt a poor child, would you be able to do that?
Sagar remembers his conversation with Ganga that he had, he promised her that he would always keep up to his friendship…
Shekhar: If Sunny has to face these situations then he will never turn back…The project is on and they all clap…

In Shekhar's Cabin, Sagar enters…
Shekhar: Sometimes listening to you…
Sagar: …makes you scared?
Shekhar: No, Who has caused this change in you? Who did you meet?
Sagar is lost again in his world of Ganga…
Shekhar: Sunny, where are you lost?
Sagar: Nothing Bhai…I have to tell you something important – I met Bhabhi…she is very annoyed…
Shekhar: I know her, but what can I do?
Sagar: If you give Phulbir Bhai some work…
Sagar is talking about changing him…and Shekhar says that, I feel as if you have grown up today and says that he'll be back in 2 mins and leaves…
Sagar is lost deep n his thoughts again….poor guy!😆

Ganga's mother is outside some shops…and the shopkeeper tells her that is Ganga was to call then it would have come ages ago...she turns to leave and suddenly the phone rings and she turns to look back at the shop…It is Ganga's phone…the shopkeeper tells her to go inside so no-one sees…Ganga's mother tells her to return but Ganga says that she can't also that she is with a very nice woman but someone cuts the phone… It was the Lady!!!
Ganga: I just rang my mum…
Lady: I told you not to ring your mother…now she will get worried and will try to look for you and you will not be able to reach Sagar…

Ganga's mother is leaving and the lollipop guy saw everything so he goes and tells Madan…and he bring Ganga's number and they realise that Ganga is in Kandala… Madan kisses Nattu…he says that if he has the ph. Number than he will find her…

Ganga is seen praying…she is asking for her love, Sagar…
Sagar & Ganga are both seen…
Shekhar comes and tells Sagar that he is going Kandala with Phulbir to finalise the deal…
Ganga's prayer is heard!!!😳😛

The sun is seen rising…Kaveri is upset that Sunny has gone Kandala without telling her, so she goes to ring him…Sagar has switched of his phone…
Kaveri's Dad is seen trying to tell Kaveri that maybe his signal is weak but she heads out of the room, not listening to her dad…

Shekhar and his brother, Phulbir are seen outside a big house but Sunny doesn't want to go but he forces him so they enter…The lady's name is finally revealed: Sheela Devi…they want to meet her…

In the room, Sheela devi wants to change Ganga's hairstyle, for the party this evening and also for when she meets Sagar…
Ganga is sent to parlour…Ganga thanks the lady and leaves…
Ganga is going down the stairs when she thinks that she saw Sagar and she walks towards and puts down the newspaper he is reading…

-End of Episode.

Please use the Button to appreciate my work.

Edited by Charming*Angel - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Thank you for the update 😳
-dramaholic- thumbnail