illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

The scores were:

West Ka Maan: 185 (Target was/is: 450)
North Ki Shaan: 155 (Target was/is: 120)
Central Ki Jaan: 90 (Target was 445)

So Centrals out!!They arent coming in the finale!!

Way to go NORTH!!πŸ‘

My mom said when the show ended that god looks at everyhting...They cheated and this is wat they got!Cant play in the finale!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yup....god looks at evrything........ 😳 😳
aww!!!!finalllly i wud like to see it!!!! 😳 😳
so my gosh i cant blivv Norths still tere.... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
aww!!!!! 😳
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I know Minee...Its like party time for us πŸ˜† 😳
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
really happy, when videos r gonna up??
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh WOW!!! datz awesome!!! I cant wait 2 watch the episode... indeed god is looking at everything... central people did cheatin the last tiem dey played with north... and I am soo happy dat dey r not goin 2b in the finals... but who had set this 445 margin? who wr the players? I think I msd dos episodes...
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
seriouslee we r relieved!!! 😳 😳
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnee

seriouslee we r relieved!!! 😳 😳

Minnee I m also Happy that north is saved first bec it was one man game show secondly they r very humble and honest players ...they deserve to be in finals and i wish now juhi should wakeup from her sleep and help naveen like the other team partners ...

Wasey minee shocked to see me here na rather than in lrlf πŸ˜† do come at Rajeev Bhaiya's FC too most of the Rajeevains are over there these days πŸ˜‰

Edited by kiran_sherry - 16 years ago
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_sherry

Minnee I m also Happy that north is saved first bec it was one man game show secondly they r very humble and honest players ...they deserve to be in finals and i wish now juhi should wakeup from her sleep and help naveen like the other team partners ...

Wasey minee shocked to see me here na rather than in lrlf πŸ˜† do come at Rajeev Bhaiya's FC too most of the Rajeevains are over there these days πŸ˜‰

awww yes gr88 to see u here!!!πŸ€—
god does alwasss justice 😳😳Juhi will wake up noewww tat she is free f all tensionssπŸ˜‰
aw!!!RK bhaiyya's FC???
i'll come frm 2mrww pakka pakkaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰got xtra classes tese dayss ntrance onessπŸ˜†
thx so much for this fab, mind blowing update yaar u really made my day i was waiting for this result thx a tonne i request all the members to pray tht naveen wins tom and also the grand finale
manny2rock thumbnail
relieved now..
thx for di update.....now naveem should kick westerns out lolz....itz really hard for then to reach the target of 450

way to go NORTH.....