Following your dream? good/bad?

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

We have head from people:

1. Am living my dream!

2. Achieved what I Dream about!

3. If one doesn't dream about something, nothing is acheiveable.

4. Dream do come true.

5. Never even dreamt of what I achieved today.

Very simple debate :

Should one follow his/her dreams or pursue his/her  career to accomplish more realistic goals in life?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mermaid_QT thumbnail
yes.. dream and wake up to realize them 😊
nitasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dreamt about living as a teacher in a remote village ,in a hill side. Neither become a teacher nore living in a village. But living in a metropolitan city, much agaist the wish, but for the career and upbringing of children. 😒
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Without a dream nobody can live.............All have dream....and we try to fullfill the dreams....sometime we achive what we dreamed,sometime we get 1% or 50%...but I try to follow my dreams.....Cos my dreams n so high lol😉but try to reach, A +ve dream always good.....avoid the -ve dreams n ignore them......😃So keep dreaming..and Try to follow your dreams...sure you will get it...👍🏼

season915 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

yes.. dream and wake up to realize them 😊

Yes, as simple as that!! 😊

You can't just dream about being an astronaut and go into a Arts college and get a home-science degree. Once you dream, you have to get down to vigorous planning - both short-term and long-term and it is in an individual's hands to go all out to puruse your dreams. If your dream is something that you relaly want and would not hurt near and dear ones, then why not follow it? Of course, one should!!

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

1. Am living my dream!

2. Achieved what I Dream about!

3. If one doesn't dream about something, nothing is acheiveable.

4. Dream do come true.

5. Never even dreamt of what I achieved today.

Very simple debate :

Should one follow his/her dreams or pursue his/her  career to accomplish more realistic goals in life?

How about this one?

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be doing this???😆

This is my story! Yes, we shoud have dreams and pursue them, but sometimes fate just takes matters out of your hands and you don't have a choice. I had categorically stated that I would never ever be a teacher. Look at me now, and the funniest part is that I am thoroughly enjoying it. I think dreaming is one part of living, trying to fulfil the dream a second part of living, and when things don't go your way, then going with the flow and making the most of it is the third part. 😊

Yosh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess it's good to dream, since it provides willingness and determination. But only if your dreams are realistic and achievable. Other you're most probably gonna end up dissapointed!
Anuradha thumbnail
Dream Higher!! But if you do not achieve the dream, dont be disappointed and move ahead with life..
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: rutumodi915

Yes, as simple as that!! 😊

You can't just dream about being an astronaut and go into a Arts college and get a home-science degree.

😆   Rutu, what an analogy! You cracked me up with that! 

Once you dream, you have to get down to vigorous planning - both short-term and long-term and it is in an individual's hands to go all out to puruse your dreams. If your dream is something that you relaly want and would not hurt near and dear ones, then why not follow it?  Of course, one should!!

and this part is very true .. very very true!  I always remember what my husband once told me.  Never feel bad that struggle doesn't seem to end.  Very few fortunate ones are given the strength to follow their dreams, and to struggle to realize them. 
Even today, so many women fail to dream of becoming somebody. I feel sad for them especially if their parents had the financial ability to teach them to dream and to help them fullfill those..
Have you read Jonatahn Livingston Seagull?  It is my bible!   I am sure you'll love it.  

lighthouse thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

1. Am living my dream!    😛

2. Achieved what I Dream about!  😕

3. If one doesn't dream about something, nothing is acheiveable. 👎🏼  Not always true.. Most of the times good and bad things happen without you having to lift a finger or whether one deserves it or not..

4. Dream do come true.  😉  Make reality you live in true. 

5. Never even dreamt of what I achieved today. 😃 Never dreamt that I would be married by 20..

Very simple debate :

Should one follow his/her dreams or pursue his/her  career to accomplish more realistic goals in life? Do what makes you happy but never underestimate power of money.😉