24th sept 07 - Main points/Video Update

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Viewbies Note: Use the Thank you button instead of posting Thanks, TFS, thanxs.

Hey

Well its just an written peice today no pics.. unless somit major happens.. ill try n snap it.. ill be missin out details..

CONGRATULATIONS INDIA! 😃

-------------

* Bani is bk at the library inquiring about the guy, she ten goes out and about asking about the Shawl guy. She mistakens a man for the Shawl guy.

* People are outside the Mt abu house (looks larger then WM 😕) they are angry that Bani sold the house when its not hers.. People insult the sisters..(some people can be sooo mean.. if i were there i would give em lip bk.. come on they are insulting!) They have to give the money bk..

* Bani starts her own banter on how they never hurt anyone so why? she says that MR walia is the one hu rebuilt the house, and with the house money she was gonna give it to jai.. Rano drops (i hear little footsteps! 😲 a  guess btw) Bani cares for her in a room.

* 'paagals' dad lands up on Banis house and tlks about Laksh (the guys name 😲) and how he is ill.. but Bani righfully says that she will not leave Rano to be with his son.. the guy gives like this guilt trip speech! 😲 but leaves

* Nana (that old guy that always helped the sisters.. 😃), Rano and Bani in a room. nana knws about a guy (sorry rubbish with names today!) Bani wishes to visit

* Laksh is causing a riot again (he has a good job.. mess the sets up! i can do that too! 😆) Bani is watchin astonished! 😲! she then speaks and Laksh is calm again.. (arey wah! kya baat hain 🤣 its like she 'has the power!') Parents thank Bani.. finally! the Q is asked as to why when Bani is seen, Laksh is calm..

Without beating around the bush Bani gets to the crunch and asks about the money/property thing (as its in Lasksh parents name).. (im lovin the skippin effect! doesnt waste screen tym) 

* Bani tells Rano they can sell the house. Rano makes a speech, its quite sweet. (lol Rano says 'Pia ka sulane ka waqt hogaya hain! 🤣) Krishna calls Bani n informs that Jai shouted at her.. (awwwwww!) Jai gets the phone and tlks to Bani and gives an excuse to his behaviour. Bani tlks about how her house is WM not this house as she married into that house.. (you knw the bride thing idea..) i feel for Jai u knw.. bechara.. he says altho Bani leaves that house... WM might not be here...

https://i24.tinypic.com/692nlx

Its the only one i could snap 😆

------

* No WM members.. its all about Bani.. i find that pretty bad as Prachi needs to do her other shows and shes got more screen tym! 😕

Henna x

Video Update By Asifsp

Video- KS September 24th

Edited by *Piku* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bugs_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nana, heheh!

Rano?? pregnant?😲

OOOO.. Thanks henna!
Henna 786 thumbnail
well me thinks.. not sure! 😆
venus_xyz thumbnail
thanks henna....
Nana??? you mean the sister's NANA??? where did he come from?
Henna 786 thumbnail
oh no not the sisters nana.. that guy that was helpin Bani before.. the old boldish guy
sanam84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[color]

Henz just cant read abhi...i am just gone crazy...but will read later....

abhi its just chak de cahke de chake de chak de chk de phate... 😆

cute_mona thumbnail
Henzzzz

Can't understand a word you're saying.....sorry I guess my attention is not here!! 🤣 🤣🤣
Henna 786 thumbnail
🤣 arey u really cant understand? ill re edit it 🤣
shweta76 thumbnail
saare paagal Bani ke peeche kyon pad jaate hain All OCDs are after her first tarun Ad bhooot and I think even JAI is suffering from Bani mania she really drives men crazy 😳
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks Henna..but I shouldn't have read this...my head is spinning after reading the update.........may be laksh is Bani's Buddy from MA....and he's actually afraid of Bani, so he gets quiet when he sees her....😆