Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiki5434 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

haha yeahh go us!!!! i'll have to consult that list to see all the must watches that you put that i havent watched haha XD

oh and just so all of you guys know:
x-man, loveletter, and all other variety shows are MUST WATCHES!!!

πŸ˜ƒ
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

from here i will add on my ratings after tiki and Khush..on Khush's list😊

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

okay so ill add in my ratings on my list with tiki's ratings lol....
[quote=taheera]

sweetsorrow18 wrote:

okay so here's my rating on khush di's list =P going from must watch, average, and don't watch

lol well heres goes for my list....πŸ˜†

Drama's ive watched

Kdramas:
Goong MUST WATCH  - Agree!!. Recommended!! really good
Full House
MUST WATCH - Agree!! Really Really good
My Girl MUST WATCH - Agree!!  Really good!!
Delightful Girl MUST WATCH - Agree!! Really good
My Name is Kim Sam Soon MUST WATCH - Agree!! REally Good!!
Goong S average - personally though it was alrite, yes i guess you could say average..didn't watch yet
Hello! Miss
average - aw i liked this one, i wood go a little bit above avg..wasn't the best wasn't that bad either..so yeah average
Only You - DON'T WATCH (veryyy boring, annoying characters) ugh..didn't watch it after first epi..
Taste Sweet Love (Snow White) - DON'T WATCH (^^) Watch..I really enjoyed this show.. its like..Jassi Jaisi sorta
Tree of Heaven - MUST WATCH (beautiful story, cute actors) haven't watched
Dal Ja's Spring
MUST WATCH - Agree!!! REally Funny WATCH
Which Star Are You From? - okay watch (cute story, funny, actress gets annoying)
Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy - okay watch (has Gong Yoo though!)
Autumn Tale - okay watch (sad story but has song hye kyo (full house girl))
My Sister-in-law is 19 - good watch (funny storyline!) Really Hilarious..must watch
Wonderful Life - good watch (really cute child actress!!!! watch for her) Good watch..typical storyline..but the girl is really adorable
The Snow Queen - good watch (cute story and hyun bin is goooodd)
Coffee Prince
MUST WATCH - Agree!!! Must Watch!!
Bad Family - good watch (reallllyyy funny !!)

Witch Yoo Hee don't watch - Agree!!! i dropped it half way after first epi..haven't seen

Nonstop 5 MUST WATCH

sweet 18 average Average

time of dog and wolf MUST WATCH

sorry, I love u- Really really good show..sad but good

Jdramas
Hana Yori Dango 1&2
MUST WATCH - Agree!!! Must Watch!
Kurosagi MUST WATCH - Agree!!!
Nobuta wo Produce MUST WATCH - Agree!!! Watch!!
Nodame Cantabile - MUST WATCH (halarioussssss)
Bambino!
average - Agree!!!
One Litre of Tears - MUST WATCH (the most touching true story i have ever seen....definately watch this one - really inspiring!)
Liar Game - MUST WATCH (keeps u hooked throughout the series)

Dragon Zakura MUST WATCH

Gokusen I and II MUST WATCH

Twdramas:
Love Contract don't watch XD - okay watch
Hana Kimi
MUST WATCH - Agree!!! WATCH!! for Wu chun
Devil Beside You MUST WATCH - Agree!!! watch!!
It Started with a Kiss average - good watch watch!! second time gets better!!
Smiling Pasta MUST WATCH - Agree!!! watch!
The Prince who Turns Into a Frog - good watch...good watch!! really long 30 epi
MARS
MUST WATCH - okay watch
Summer x Summer - okay watch
Meteor Garden I
average - okay watch

Drama's im watching:
Hana Kimi Japan
MUST WATCH - Agree!!!
Why Why Love MUST WATCH - Agree!!!
Ying Ye 3+1 MUST WATCH
Romantic Princess MUST WATCH
My Lucky Star- okay watch
Stairway to Heaven - on hold
The Devil - on hold
1% of anything - on hold (will start up again soon)
Attic Cat - on hold

golden bride ... i'll let you know when i finish all 50 episodes XD
*phew*

dramas i am watching:

1% of anything- on hold for me as well
9 ends 2 outs- its really good watch
thank you- just started
Memories of bali: slow story..but interesting
tokyo juliet:- just seen first epi
heaven's wedding gown- can't find more epis
love revolution- first epi only
Hotaru na hikari - so far really funny..its just the subs are coming out slow so haven't fully watched it yet

wow ok..i think that's so far it..prolly missed a few or soo but yeah😊

keep in mind that my ratings are mine only.. and you guys should all know that my taste is a bit.. strange.. so yeah XD i added in more dramas.. and i'll continue adding if i remember anymore. i've left stuff unrated b/c i havent watched it yet =P

[/quote]

lol me and u have similar tastes in shows except for a few of them lol...

ok i think i ahve seen way too many shows in short span!!

@ neeti: welcome to the azn forums sectionπŸ˜ƒ..nice 2 meet u hope we can become good friends..am Sehrish by the way😊

Edited by sweethoney06 - 16 years ago
tiki5434 thumbnail

yay! thanks for adding, sehrish! will defo check the ones i havent watched out.. memories of bali... is that.. what happened in bali?

ooh and i just remembered one i watched! que sera sera- between average and must watch. i watched it for eric. it's very.. intense O_O but good overall (one of the scenes caused a LOT of debate on javabeans' website)
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@tiki: yay for us!!! lol..

@sehrish : kewl, ill check out ur recommendations, but at the present moment i am DROWING in exams....so after that!! lol

marvelous.malks thumbnail
^^ Awwww...good luckkk! 😳 😳 😳

Woww.. khush di, tiki and sehrish..thanks for all those ratings! 😳 those are a LOT of shows.. sometime soon.. I'll give my rating on all of them too!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

can you tell me more about Autumn Tale, i've read the story..and i can tell it would be sad.. is it boring or so-so.. lemme practice my Spanish actually ..mas-o-menos πŸ˜† (so-so) πŸ˜†
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
@malks: Autumn Tale is pretty good but its a sad one...actually a tragic one....hmm but song hye kyo is really good as a sick girl in this show and theres some cute moments in the beginning overall its goodd..ull enjoy it but cry too....but if u are really going to watch a sad one then i wood highly recommend "One Litre of Tears"...honestly this is one of the best tear jerker shows i have watched, u will cry literally one litre of tears but its all worth it in the end, ive been so inspired by the show that i want everyone to watch it!
MNMS thumbnail
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! So MANY recommendations!! πŸ˜ƒ *faints* I need a whole year to follow up this list πŸ˜† Thank you Khush, Tiki and Sehrish!

It would be really really nice if Neeti adds her ratings too 😳 😳 [BTW welcome to our crazy land πŸ˜› 😳 ]

How do you people manage to watch so many showz in so little time?? Raaz ki baat to bataoo! πŸ˜†
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
lol secret?? i dont know about ne one else but my secret was pretty much the summer haha i watched ALOT of shows during the summer, but once school started its cut down alot hehe only watching airing ones now since i have to wait for those =  more time to do work instead of watch shows!

btw maryam, one litre of tears is on crunchy if u wanna watch it!
tiki5434 thumbnail

πŸ˜† raaz? haiii there's no raaz! i started watching during winter break and december... i would watch shows like full house and my girl and goong in one day and one night.. just watching them for 24 hours and sleeping AFTER i finished πŸ˜† good tiiimes...
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Thanks! ^__^
I def. want to watch one or the other, AT or OLOT.. i've watched all comedies so far and it would be a nice change.  I shall chck out the storyline for that once (litre ..) πŸ˜ƒ
LOL .. i cant wait till winter break and then summer break! πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ im SOOO going on a drama-marathon! πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ and catching up with all the shows. 

@ tiki: LMAO i reallyyy want to do that. i think about it all the time.. esp during DBY. i wished soo bad i could stay up the whole day and night and wtch it... ahh i would go crazyyy!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I so want to do that for goong! 😳 I know I'll LOVE it πŸ˜†