Isnt this lady so pretty and cute....????

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi, guys, I saw movie stills from Kandasamy movie which will come during Tamil new Year...I found this lady very pretty and cute, better looking that the heroine in that movie who happen to be "show off" gueen, Shreiya πŸ˜†

okay....here is the lady who stole my heartπŸ˜†

another thing, hats of to the Kandasamy film crew for the noble job they have doneπŸ‘, dont know if its for the PR sake, but at least two village got better place thanks to them, they got necessities such as roads and  schoolsπŸ˜ƒ 

I liked the movie trailer, very stylishπŸ˜‰ but it resamble us a little bit of Vikrams earlier movie Anniyan....I mean some of the gettup....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenim thumbnail
Yeah Meli.. He (err.. she) looks so cute in this make-up. I saw a few other stills of the 'lady' in a pink saree and I was spell bound. I can't wait to catch this movie.. Of course, I have to add Avvai Shamugi is still the best looking woman in Kollywood!

From what I hear/read about the movie, it is going to be mainly, an entertainer for the kids. I hope it's not the Krrrrrrrrrish types. But some of his costumes and tidbits indicate the story line, which is going to be like a robinhood kind of a thing - filling in the gap between the rich and the poor and Vikram doing the super hero role. But I like his acting a lot and so won't give it a miss. He was just too cute today (on Sun TV), having shed a lot of weight and looking all young again 😳
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
for a second there i thought it was ganga from arase...made up in style!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by jasunap - 16 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awww.. vicky looks so cute! he does make a better heroine than shreya. lols! i will surely watch the film cos i love his acting!πŸ˜ƒ

jas, you're too funny yaar! ganga from arase? hehe.. too funny! though i think pritivi makes a prettier woman than vicky.πŸ˜‰

btw.. have you all seen prasanth in 'aan azhagan'? wow! was he was the most gorgeous hero turned heroine ever or what?πŸ‘

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 16 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
I thought the same Jaz...... πŸ˜‰

Btw, is it a season to be a he-she? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I saw this picture as well in indaiglitz and i was shocked "Vikram dressed up as a girl" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . He better no act like a he/she in this movie πŸ˜•

Kandaswamy trailor is on air guys you can go watch it
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I cant wait to watch the movie Viks always rock the cinema world. Sherya YUKE lets not talk about the duck.
Hosanna thumbnail

Vikram is a great versatile actor! However what is it in his face that is a giveaway of his gender?